• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 8: [ERROR] - 1/20

Vote: Charles Dunois

Doesn't hurt to give it a spin. Well, it will hurt if he's town... You get the idea.

Thanks for trusting me Truly and thanks GM for extending the phase, I think that just about saved me!!!

Truly has all the information it seems so I'll go with his thoughts, which matches others hunches:

Thanks for trusting me Truly and thanks GM for extending the phase, I think that just about saved me!!!

Truly has all the information it seems so I'll go with his thoughts, which matches others hunches:

cool. This makes 5 out of 8 possib;e votes (not counting hidden votes).
that's enough to secure a lynch, supposing nobody else has double-voting powers.

Could you please tell me why you think I'm scum? So I was cop-checked and came up town? There's only one godfather, and a lot of townies. And there's still, without a doubt, a greater chance me being town just from that alone.

Why aren't I extremely active when I have protection against nightkills? It's 1x Bulletproof. I really didn't feel like risking it.

This is probably for naught, but...
Vote: He Who Must Be Named

Could you please tell me why you think I'm scum? So I was cop-checked and came up town? There's only one godfather, and a lot of townies. And there's still, without a doubt, a greater chance me being town just from that alone.

Why aren't I extremely active when I have protection against nightkills? It's 1x Bulletproof. I really didn't feel like risking it.

This is probably for naught, but...
Vote: He Who Must Be Named

It's more than anybody else has, darlin'.

can you give me reads?

[EDIT]
Actually, I should point out I defended you a lot from lynch, based on the same reasoning you're using now. You were suspicious enough to be the cop's first (and only) check, and to be brought up as a lynch candidate several other times afterward. Maybe you should have risked getting shot.

Heck, it happened to me, and mafia hasn't tried to shoot me since!
:D

Seriously though, bulletproof gives you more protection, not less. Of course, if you're not Heathcliff, you'll still flip as a character I can use to rule out other claims-- meaning I will find scum. So thank you. If you're town, please take solace in the fact that you're going to be winning the game with us.

Last edited:

VOTE: Charles Dunois

There was already a lynchproof, and I guess with there having been a martyr as well, that would be a LOT of "saving" type abilities to also have bulletproof on town's side.

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 8: Final Wishes - 1/23

While it was confusing for the players, the server's recent errors, delays and unexpected loss of data were quickly pushed from their minds in favor of the mad witchhunt that had stemmed from the search for the ever-elusive villains.

The crowd was just ready to tie up and execute their target, when an old man spoke up. His voice was quiet, but stern, commanding attention. Everyone stopped to hear what he said, almost as if a special power had overcome them. His voice was clear and concise, carrying over the crowd of bloodthirsty players.

"He's the one you're after."

All eyes were focused on the man in question. A tall, sturdy, intelligent man. Well respected, well trusted. Could he really be the one this old man intended?

The old man hobbled up, and bound his target. There could be no doubts now. Either their original target, or the man that many thought would be least likely to be evil.

Seconds drew out, feeling like hours. They followed the old man's lead.

On the executioner's platform, the man could only smile. His players had found him out. They were just as good as he thought they were. No, they were better. He hadn't expected to be found out so swiftly. Silently, he began to root for them. Root for their victory, for their completion of the game.

His only regret was that he wouldn't live to see the end.

Dear, Charles Dunois. You are…

15ua1v.png

Heathcliff

The heroic and stalwart leader of the Knights of Blood guild, Heathcliff is a legendary tank of a knight. His weapon of choice is a one-handed sword, accompanied by a massive shield. Initially, Heathcliff is considered to be an honorable, trustworthy and capable leader, successfully clearing floor after floor with your guild. However, he betrays his guild and everyone in Sword Art Online.

As Heathcliff, you are incredibly strong. Because of this, you carry the 1x Bulletproof ability. This is a passive ability which will activate whenever you are the target of a killing ability. This will not, however, save you from a lynch, so be careful!

Due to the fact that you are universally respected and trusted, it makes it even easier for you to betray everyone. As such, you are the Godfather. Any cop check directed against you will yield the information that you are one of the Good Guys, disguising your true nature.

You are one of the Bad Guys. Outnumber the Good Guys to win.

Charles Dunois was lynched. He was one of the Bad Guys.

Warning! An unexpected error was encountered while processing the request for information in regards to Heathcliff, and the players' reactions. [REDACTED] forces us to comply with Argus regulations, preventing us from revealing [REDACTED], [REDACTED], and especially [REDACTED] to non-authorized personnel. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please continue having fun in the most realistic game in existence, Sword Art Online!

It is now Night 8. Please send in your night actions.

Last edited:

Charles Dunois, if you are town, please help the remaining town players by giving your final reads.
(preferably before your flip, so it's legal)

VOTE: Charles Dunois

There was already a lynchproof, and I guess with there having been a martyr as well, that would be a LOT of "saving" type abilities to also have bulletproof on town's side.

More than that, it's just a very simple claim. This game seems to be centred around a different main mechanic, anyway, in addition to the flavour stuff.

Yes, I'm freeeeeee~

I mean, uh...good luck, fellow scum! And town. But not independents. Okay, independents too.
88855.gif

Cool.

Just wondering, but could the cop cop check me? I really feel like I'll be lynched next if this is not done. Also, I believe I have an pretty important role.

Hm... That's a whole lot of redacted stuff.

I want to join if possible, I didn't find this till now.
Please reply, bob

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 9: Charmed Dead - 1/24

Most players were afraid of the dark. Most despised those who would lurk there, waiting for players brave enough to venture outside their dwellings. Foolish enough to invite death. Most players were afraid of others, especially at night.

But not Sasha. The woman was normally timid, but fearless in her own way. Her caring and kindness had saved the lives and sanity of many, regardless of day or night. Regardless of known or unknown.

Tonight, however, was different. The poor soul knocking on her door was none other than blackest death, in the guise of a player seeking shelter from the night. She never saw it coming.

Dear, Soulmaster He Who Must Be Named. You are…

35cmoo9.png

Sasha

The protective and caring patron of the home for children on the 1st floor, Sasha acts as a mother to all those living under her church roof. She refuses to fight, and would rather settle disagreements with in a peaceful manner. As caretaker for all of the children in Sword Art Online, she houses and feeds them, trying to keep them happy. While this is difficult, due to the psychological trauma many of them have, she perseveres.

As Sasha, your motherliness and caring is known throughout Sword Art Online. Because of this, you carry the Nurse Protection ability. To activate it, simply PM me saying: Nurse: (Player X) on the night you wish them to be protected, where (Player X) is the person you wish to protect. This ability can only be activated at nighttime, and will make the target safe from death during that night phase. Due to being under your protection, the target will be unable to use any active abilities. In addition, if you take a Bad Guy into your church, the Bad Guy will take the opportunity to kill you during the night.

While your ability carries risks, your role is still vital to the preservation of the Good Guys. Your motherly instincts have already saved many lives. Will they be enough to save others’ lives, as well?

You are one of the Good Guys. Defeat all of the Bad Guys to win.

He Who Must Be Named was killed during the Night. She was one of the Good Guys.

However, Sasha wasn't the only name to appear on the Monument of Life, come morning. It appeared that the lone assassin had suckered in more than one foe. The charming one had fallen. He would no longer be able to provide his low, low prices.

Such a shame.

Dear, SilverGlitch Scholar. You are…

29zsmkw.png

Agil

The towering and friendly merchant based off of the 50th floor, Agil is a renowned trader who is always helpful to those in need. His weapon of choice is a massive two-handed battle axe. Despite being a merchant by preference, he is incredibly skilled and capable of holding his own in battle. In real life, he owns a café and takes what he learned there to apply it to his extremely successful shop in Sword Art Online. This shop allowed many weaker players to progress, and kept the front lines supplied, despite any loss in profit Agil may have taken.

As Agil, your street-smarts and haggling ability lets you gather information from the customers in your shop. Because of this, you carry the 1x Cop Check ability, as well as the 1x Flavor Cop ability. To activate either of these, simply PM me saying: Cop Check: (Player X) or Flavor Check: (Person X) respectively on the day you wish them to be checked, where (Player X) is the person you wish to check. Due to your shop closing down at night, this ability can only be activated at daytime, and your results will come at the end of the day phase. These abilities may not be both used on the same day.

Because of your friendliness, you have been known to give others the safety and solitude of your home, above the shop. This also grants you the 1x Doctor Protection ability. To use it, simply PM me saying: Protect: (Player X) on the night you wish them to be saved.

You are one of the Good Guys. Defeat all of the Bad Guys to win.

Scholar was killed during the Night. He was one of the Good Guys.

It is now Day 9. Begin discussion and voting.

Last edited:
Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 9: Charmed Dead - 1/24

Okay, so did he who must be named tell anyone who he was going to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom