• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GliscorMan;

I have to ask since I was on both sides of the fence does that make me half a winner/Half loser?

Um, yes? A 50% victory to you!

Also, thank you guys so much! If you guys didn't catch it, this was my first ever time hosting. I'm so glad that you guys had as much fun as I did!

@harryheart; I would have cried if you hadn't made it, you were my last remaining favorite character in the game.

Great game GM! Congrats town!!!! I'm slightly shocked at the scum, jda95 I would have definitely predicted but not FA :0

Well done everyone.

Awesome game Gliscorman, the flavour text was really amazing and made the game incredibly entertaining! Couldn't have asked for better.

(ps. two of your QT links go to the same one, could you put up the other? I'm curious as to what it says.)

One thing that I've been wondering, though, is how on earth was Finalarcadia assumed to be a town member from the start? I thought it was because she'd been an early cop check or something, but that's apparently not the case.

Oh, and from reading the QTs, it seemed like everyone wanted me dead for a good chunk of the game :p. Funny how that usually seems to be the case!

edit: (I think it's my avatar's intimidating face)

One thing that I've been wondering, though, is how on earth was Finalarcadia assumed to be a town member from the start? I thought it was because she'd been an early cop check or something, but that's apparently not the case.

Nope, I think it's just that HumanDawn thought she was town & outted all the stuff to her-- pretty much the same way he did to me-- and there was no going back on it.
O'course, I thought she was pretty town too.

I want to say it before I forget to again: Gliscorman, you did a good job hosting the game. I know from experience that it can be a big pain in the ass to run something like this, especially when you have life-things to worry about. But, your flavour text was consistently good (and consistently present); you took the note about pinging players after you'd finished a post, humbly; you handled everything neatly and promptly. I can't say anything for your setup design or the lack of votecounts-- because that seems normal for this site.
But yeah, you did a bang up job, bro.

FinalArcadia did pretty great. She got the trust of the cop, revealed us a good lot of townie roles, voted on my lynch when I was a goner anyway and stayed till the end.
Although at the last parts of the game, she got suspected and He Who Must Be Named probably nurse checked her.

Great game anyway, I guess I'll read the other QT's too.

That protection was actually more to confirm her town than to check if she's mafia. It worked out anyway. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom