• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

I notice you had Midori from SMT Devil Survivor as your avatar. Is she one of your favorites from there? (She's a fave of mine as well.)
She's hands-down my favorite character in the entire game. I adore her. :)
@Hidden Mew; Which Ninja Turtle is your favorite?

@Hidden Mew; Which Ninja Turtle is your favorite?

I'd probably go with either Mikey or Donnie. Mikey can provide some much needed comedy relief moments during some fights, which makes him entertaining, and Donnie's inventions for the team always look pretty cool and both of them can be pretty good fighters when it's necessary.

@BlueWartortle; Do you watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and if so, is it your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series?

@BlueWartortle; Do you watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal and if so, is it your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series?

I guess my whole profile makes it obvious... Anyway, it is my favourite, because it has a futuristic sci-fi feel, lively duels, and less Mary Suish wins than the Heart of the Cards, for example. The main characters are all very interesting, and the only complaint I have is that Tori/BRonk don't get much development.
@Serperiority; What's your opinion on the "Curtain Up, Unova League!" episode?

@Kakuna Matata; If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
It'd be nice to visit every continent, sans Antarctica.

If we were to get more specific I'd keep you here for an hour. xD But the Dead Sea, London, Rome, Venice, and Tokyo would be among the top destinations.

And a question for you that's sort of the reverse: Are there any places you've visited that you would never willingly want to return to?

@Kakuna Matata; oh boy, that's a tough question. I liked all the places I've been, but if I really have to make a decision, I'd have to say Boston. Though it is a very nice place, I did all what I can do there (save for Fenway Park, because you know how popular the Red Sox, my second favorite baseball team after the Rangers, are, especially with those long lines at the ticket counters).
@Serperiority; Who was your favorite starter before Gen V?

@Water Max; How is it on the other side of the pond?

It is very good. There are a lot of important and unique places in the UK to visit within short distances which is why I have currently have 1125 StreetPass Hits on my 3DS.

@Water Max; Your least favourite pony?

My least favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle.

@Serperiority; How is it in America?
@Bouffalant Herdier; What is your least favourite pony?

Last edited:

@BlueWartortle; Meh. It was just another somewhat boring battle episode and zoned out at some point...
@Water Max; Boring. Nothing to do in this ghetto town and hate dealing with the bipolar weather we get here.

@Caprizant; How's my themes going along?

@Caprizant; Juan Atkins and Frankie Knuckles, they popularised techno and house respectively and my favourite artists are deeply influenced by them.

Also, why did you change your name back?

@Water Max; It's also Twilight Sparkle. She's too much of an annoying know-it-all for my liking, a lot like Lisa Simpson, and I've had more than my fill of that tedious character.

@Momoka; What's your favourite Ace Attorney game?

@Momoka; What's your favourite Ace Attorney game?

Interesting question! But... a very hard one. XD Let me think here, I love all of them but... I'd have to pick Apollo Justice. I really love Apollo, Trucy, Klavier, Hobo-Wright, and pretty much all of them in there. Well, I usually love all of the characters in any game Dahlia is an exception, but something about Apollo Justice is just really great to me. I also love his 'perception' ability with the bracelets he wears.
@Nasch; Tea or coffee?

@Kululu; Damn, you make it hard boy! >: But probably..Cap. ust cuz his grammer isnt az go0d az minez.
@Pokemoll; What would you do if I mentioned you here?

@Caprizant; Juan Atkins and Frankie Knuckles, they popularised techno and house respectively and my favourite artists are deeply influenced by them.

Also, why did you change your name back?
Several reasons:
  1. I was getting tired of using a name of a character as my username (since it felt odd doing different themes)
  2. That's what most people know me as and still referred to me as
  3. I couldn't think of anything else, and
  4. It sounds cool. :I
@The Twilight Knight;
watchitt-300x222.jpg
@Taliesyn; Favorite album not by a metal band? :I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom