• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takeshi City - Breeding HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKenobi

Keep Moving Forward
Reaction score
Welcome!
Last updated 3/14/2010

Happiny_egg.png

I specialize mainly in breeding Pokémon and can have access to all breedable Pokémon. In addition, I also have shiny Pokémon and event Pokémon. In addition to this, I have every Basic item (Rare Candy, Evolution Items, etc.), Medicine, Poké Ball, Berry, and TM. If you would like to know the Nature or any information about a specific Pokémon just let me know. All Pokémon are untouched unless otherwise specified or asked for. The one thing that I do ask is that you do not clone and redistribute these Pokémon without asking me first Also, once I get new Pokémon in they will be starred with an asterisk(*).

Breeding:
I will take almost any requests that are within possible means. If you have any special requests, such as a nickname or having the egg hatched in a certain place, just let me know. I can also hatch the eggs upon request if you would like.

Basic Pokémon:
Kanto Starters
Johto Starters
Hoenn Starters
Sinnoh Starters
Most Non-Legendaries
Most Swarm Pokémon
All Unown
All Trophy Garden Pokémon
All Platinum In-game events

Event Pokémon:
10th Anniversary Pokémon:
*Finland 10ANNIV Entei
*USA 10 ANIV Raikou
*USA 10ANNIV Celebi (little exp gain)
*USA 10ANNIV Latios (little exp gain)
*USA 10ANNIV Latias (little exp gain)
Europe 10ANNIV Lugia
USA 10ANNIV Suicune

English Events:
*TRU Regigas
*TRU Arceus
TRU Manaphy
PKTOPIA Magmortar
PKTOPIA Electivire
PKTOPIA Pikachu
WISHMKR Jirachi
ALAMOS Darkrai
MYSTRY Mew
SPACE C Deoxys
GAMESTP Jirachi
GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy (Hatched or Unhatched)

Japanese Events:
Movie Regigigas
Movie Shaymin
Shokotan Pikachu Colored Pichu
Movie Arceus (Eigakan Arceus)
Onemuri Pikachu
McDonald's Pikachu
*10th Anniversary Mew

Shiny Pokémon:
I can take requests, as I can get most shiny Pokémon.
Corsola
Starly
Cubone
Delibird
Electrike
Phanpy
Zangoose
Dunsparce
Smoochum (×2)
Ariados
Beldum (×2)
Likitung (×2)
Makuhita

Services:
Cloning
Trading to Evolve Pokémon
Secret Trainer ID lookup (If I am told how to do it)
I can also do a couple more things, PM me.

Currently looking for:
*Old Chateau Rotom from Platinum (lvl 20)
*Well Nicknamed Pokémon
*Most Legit Foreign Pokémon
TCG World Championships 2010 Eevee
Australia Arceus (a.k.a. Michina Arceus)
All event Pokémon (Especially 10ANNIV!)
No Easy to get Pokémon (Magikarp, Bidoof, etc.)

Completed Trades: Veggietable, burningdoubt, smellystunky, Snakebitten13, Charmander330

Brock_Happiny.png

Thanks!​

Approved by UltimateSephiroth.

Last edited:
How about adding that shiny Beldum onto the other trade, and I give you 2 extra things from my shop?
EDIT: First customer W00T!

Hey Thunder!

That's fine, we can add the Beldum to the trade. I don't really need anything in return but if you have a Lunatone egg that would be great.

Hey Thunder!

That's fine, we can add the Beldum to the trade. I don't really need anything in return but if you have a Lunatone egg that would be great.

OK, I'll just need about 10 minutes extra to get the Lunatone. Do you want it hatched, or in the egg?

OK, I'll just need about 10 minutes extra to get the Lunatone. Do you want it hatched, or in the egg?

In the egg is fine.

You want the Movie Arceus and a Shiny Beldum, is that correct?

I've got a shiny Ho-Oh from Japanese HGSS, UT. I can offer it if you can clone it and give back the original, for the 10 Aniv Lugia, are you interested?

I've got a shiny Ho-Oh from Japanese HGSS, UT. I can offer it if you can clone it and give back the original, for the 10 Aniv Lugia, are you interested?

Sure, the 10 Anniversary Lugia for Ho-Oh sounds fine.

Do you just want one clone of the Ho-Oh?

Also, when would be a good time to trade?

In the egg is fine.

You want the Movie Arceus and a Shiny Beldum, is that correct?

Yes. Here's the trade.
SPR2010 Pichu + Lunatone egg =FOR= Shiny Beldum + Movie Arceus.
Then, after the trade, you go out and clone the Pichu, while I wait in the room. When you go back in, we trade:
Random Pokemon =FOR= SPR2010 Pichu
2 more hours!

Hello :)
May I inquire about the natures of these?
TRU Manaphy
WISHMKR Jirachi
ALAMOS Darkrai
MYSTRY Mew
SPACE C Deoxys
GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu (characteristic)

Hello :)
May I inquire about the natures of these?
TRU Manaphy
WISHMKR Jirachi
ALAMOS Darkrai
MYSTRY Mew
SPACE C Deoxys
GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu (characteristic)

Sure!

TRU Manaphy has a Lonely Nature.
WISHMKR Jirachi has Lonely Nature.
ALAMOS Darkrai has a Serious Nature.
MYSTRY Mew has a Sassy Nature.
SPACE C Deoxys has a Jolly Nature.
GAMESTP Pikachu Colored Pichu has a Jolly Nature.

Ah, you do have a few natures that I don't, however I just noticed this:
The one thing that I do ask is that you do not clone and redistribute these Pokémon
I have pretty much the opposite notice in my own shop. If you ever change your mind about that, let me know :)

Aren't Onemuri Pikachu or McDonald's Pikachu known as Birthday Pikachu? Well I'll be instead in the Onemuri Pikachu. I can offer you one of the 10th anniversary dogs.

Grats on the shop!
Will post what I want in a few.

Thanks.

Im intrested in your Shiny Zangoose, an unhatched manaphy egg, and TRU Manaphy. i can trade a UT Pt Shiny Regigigas, UT Shiny Ralts (Egg moves) Toxic Psychic, Calm Mind. Lvl 100 Nearly Flawless Ditto i have two, one is 27/31/31/31/31/31 and the other is 10/31/31/31/31/31. And 10th anni latios and latias (some exp gained, and i need to clone them)

Ah, you do have a few natures that I don't, however I just noticed this:
The one thing that I do ask is that you do not clone and redistribute these Pokémon
I have pretty much the opposite notice in my own shop. If you ever change your mind about that, let me know :)
I changed it a bit, it is just to prevent people from cloning the redistributing the Pokémon as their own. I also don't certain Pokémon being cloned as I want to keep the 'rare' feeling of them.

Aren't Onemuri Pikachu or McDonald's Pikachu known as Birthday Pikachu? Well I'll be instead in the Onemuri Pikachu. I can offer you one of the 10th anniversary dogs.
No, they are completely different from the Birthday Pikachus that are given out at the end of each year. The Onemuri Pikachu knows Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn and Snore. The McDonald's Pikachu knows Quick Attack, ThunderShock, Tail Whip, and Present.

I am not going to trade the Onemuri Pikachu very easily as I don't want many floating around. I will trade you either for one of the Legendary Dogs though. If you have both Raikou and Entei though I would absolutely love to trade you for both as I already have Suicune and really want to complete the 10 Anniversary Pokémon. I take that they are Untouched, right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom