• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takeshi City - Breeding HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the shiny delibrd.
see my sig!
Sure, I will trade you for the TRU Shaymin if you have any left.

Grats on the shop!
Will post what I want in a few.

Thanks.
Thanks Chebon! =D

Im intrested in your Shiny Zangoose, an unhatched manaphy egg, and TRU Manaphy. i can trade a UT Pt Shiny Regigigas, UT Shiny Ralts (Egg moves) Toxic Psychic, Calm Mind. Lvl 100 Nearly Flawless Ditto i have two, one is 27/31/31/31/31/31 and the other is 10/31/31/31/31/31. And 10th anni latios and latias (some exp gained, and i need to clone them)
Sure I can do this:

Shiny Zangoose for UT Shiny Regigas
Unhatched Ranger Manaphy Egg for UT Shiny Ralts (Egg Moves)
TRU Manaphy for a Ditto (27/31/31/31/31/31)

Also, if you need me to clone the Latios and Latias I can for you.

Last edited:
What you would want for these?:
~Shiny Beldum
~Shiny Starly
~SPACE C Deoxys
~Alamos Darkrai
~Onemuri Pikachu?
[Oh, and can you nickname Beldum and/or Starly and what are their genders?]
Thanks ^^

Last edited:
What do you want for your japanese event arceus, shaymin, and darkrai and your TRU event Pokemon? ill trade anything in my shop!!! its in my signature.

What you would want for these?:
~Shiny Beldum
~Shiny Starly
~SPACE C Deoxys
~Alamos Darkrai
~Onemuri Pikachu?
[Oh, and can you nickname Beldum and/or Starly and what are their genders?]
Thanks ^^
Could you pick one or two that you would like? I can trade you more later. I just want to make it a bit more simple. I am looking for Event Pokémon, so if you have any I will trade you. If not, then I am also looking for the in-game Rotom from Platinum or I can just trade you for a basic Pokémon.

I can nickname both the Beldum and the Starly for you if you'd like. The Beldums are genderless and I currently have a Female Starly, but I can get a Male if you would like.

What do you want for your japanese event arceus, shaymin, and darkrai and your TRU event Pokemon? ill trade anything in my shop!!! its in my signature.

Could I trade you for the TRU Regigas and the TRU Arceus?

Yep, I am free right now.

Trainer Name: Dawn
Pearl Friend Code: 1290 3900 9171

Is this okay?
Shiny Zangoose for UT Shiny Regigas
Unhatched Ranger Manaphy Egg for UT Shiny Ralts (Egg Moves)
TRU Manaphy for a Ditto (27/31/31/31/31/31)

Also, do you want me to clone the Latios and Latias for you?

i can give them to i clone myself. just give me whatever you think there worth.

Let's just stick with those three trades.

Are you ready now?

thank you so much. i have another offer, 10th anni celebi, latios and latias for PKTOPIA Magmortar, PKTOPIA Electivire, PKTOPIA Pikachu

Thanks for trading. I really like the Regigas, it is pretty cool.

thank you so much. i have another offer, 10th anni celebi, latios and latias for PKTOPIA Magmortar, PKTOPIA Electivire, PKTOPIA Pikachu

Sure. You said that the 10 Anniversary Latios and Latias have been leveled up though, right? Is the Celebi untouched?

Ok, I will take Shiny Beldum and Shiny Starly ^_^

The name for Beldum is Pelti [Means "sheet metal" in Finnish if you wonder : D] and for Starly Suzume. [Just Cap the first letter please]

And if you want events, can you give me the original one back? ^^
Use my Platinum FC ^^
The name is Eve

Ok, I will take Shiny Beldum and Shiny Starly ^_^

The name for Beldum is Pelti [Means "sheet metal" in Finnish if you wonder : D] and for Starly Suzume. [Just Cap the first letter please]

And if you want events, can you give me the original one back? ^^
Use my Platinum FC ^^
The name is Eve

Sure, I can do that. Those are some pretty good names by the way. I always hate when people nickname their Pokémon in all Caps, it looks rediculous.

If I trade you for events I will make sure to get the original back to you.

sorry i was away from my pc i will be going inside the wifi room then.
Edit:none of them are leveled up they just gained some exp.

Sure, I can do that. Those are some pretty good names by the way. I always hate when people nickname their Pokémon in all Caps, it looks rediculous.

If I trade you for events I will make sure to get the original back to you.
Oh how nice! ^^
I will list my events to you by PM, and if you are interested getting one or two, just say to me ^^

No problem. ^^

Thanks for the 10th Anniversary Pokémon, I am now that much closer to completing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom