• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the character above!

Love the guy. He's so entertaining and I love his dramatic flair and manner of speaking. Plus he's a real swell guy deep down. And I appreciate his artistic creativity. And I loved Penny's reaction when she realized he's hot. Worth a really good laugh. Overall, a fun character.

May

Honestly, some of the biggest cases of "nyot my guy" for me in the whole of Pokemon. Like I know people like them, and I can kind of see where they're coming from, but they're just... Nyot my guys.

Jacq (cause he's the first one I thought of)

I seriously thought they were just going to be [REDACTED] at the end of the game anyways so I'm glad Game Freak stook to their guns.

Let's go with... Birch.

lt. surge is.....okay? I don't care for him but i don't hate him either, he's just there. my partner despises him lol

lessee.... i'll throw grimsley in here

grimsley actually sweeps. he's so effortlessly cool and suave and i love his design and backstory. him returning in alola was super unexpected but very welcome.

his fellow dark-type expert in alola, nanu!

She's PROBABLY my favorite Alolan! Depending on which day it is it's either her or Wicke. I think she's such a fun little goober and it's cool how she's also an E4 member, plus she's associated with one of the best Pokemon ever (Mimikyu) and she's super cute in Masters too!

Clemont

I like her.

Yvonne (Y) Gabena from Pokémon Adventures

Honestly, pretty cool. I'd take her adaptation in the manga over the anime any day personally.

Grimsley

Mixed feelings. Don't hate her, but I haven't really built a connection with her character if that makes any sense.

Sonia

Back
Top Bottom