• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the character above!

I do kind of like him a bit. Mainly because he did try to exemplify the franchise's roots in catching all of the Pokémon, and he is nice enough. That being said, I do think they handed Goh a little too much to put him on par with Ash. Also, him catching a fair amount of Pokémon pretty easily is a little annoying. The Suicine he caught was also a waste.

Professor Cerise's Yamper

(thank you for passing this one to me, Lissi!) I feel like, if I said everything I've said on this forum before we'd all end up with another essay long post of me spilling my guts about how I've devoted so much of my life to drawing two minor Pokemon BW characters LMAOO. I have so much merch of these two I can't even joke that I just like them a moderate amount.

I love love love love them. Perhaps too much, but you didn't hear that from me. <3 I'm too embarrassed to go on so I'll spare you. LOL.

He's become a hot topic again, sooooo Larry?

I don't really have all that strong an opinion of him one way or the other.

Now with the second part of the DLC having come out: Kieran.

Not gonna lie Kieran quite heavily disappointed me with his presence in DLC2, particularly from the climax onward, and contrary to popular belief, by the end of it all, I don't think he was a well-executed character. This was the only human character in SV who I felt was really handled poorly though. He had a lot of build-up and a lot of potential to be great but it was all completely tossed out the window at the last second.

I haven't really played through Scarlet and Violet but I've watched its gameplay, especially the major parts of it, and learned all about his development through this + what people have said about his story.

Benga

Last edited:
He sure is Alder's gradnson. Jokes aside, I do think it was neat that they introduced him early on in Black 2/White 2 to show him off as the final boss for the post game battle facility of those games. Although, I would have liked to have seen a little more interaction between him and his grandfather.

Milo

For as popular as the Galar Gym Leaders are as a group, he seems oddly enough the least popular alongside Opal, which says more about the fandom than Milo, I think.

Korrina

He’s great :)
Also this one scene in journeys
4D1AD314-39B7-4CA1-9CA3-E249B70EACD3.jpeg

Lillie

My all time favorite human Pokemon character. I like her hair, outfit, and the fact that she's a nature girl. And who cares if she was patronising to Ash since the guy is definitely immature at times.

Delia Ketchum.

I'd be willing to say XY was the high water mark for pokespe as a whole, and X being a great protagonist is an important part of that. it also helps that half of his gimmick is mega evolution. I like mega evolution quite a bit.

Winona

She’s fine, Mikey from mandjtv when he’s the leader of Team Sky likes her which I find fitting and funny. She could use more in difficulty tho

Buck

I don't think I've ever thought about Buck for more than four seconds at once in my entire life. quintessential Tom and Jerry-ass jobber character.

Hunter J

Isn’t she a Pokehunter in the Gen 3 anime series? Well, she’s cool and she’s cruel. Makes me wonder what the statues you find in the Grand Underground are really :chansey:

Acerola

Back
Top Bottom