• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

some lizard Pokemon look nice (like Heliolisk or Charmeleon) some look way too ugly like Kecleon
not sure if I'll ever like it's weird looking design

Tropius

Very unique design and I like it. I wonder how they came up with it rather than make a flying/grass dragonfly or something.

Emolga

Probably my favourite Pikaclone to be honest, mostly because it's the only one I've actually used in a playthrough.

Quagsire

Meh by design and name
at least its better than other more boring looking fish
might give it a try one day - not too inspiring in design or name
I know not every gen had good looking Pokemon
(other says - 1st gen nostalgia will not help it at all)

Arbok

Don't like g-max but I guess I'm glad they gave it one.

Emolga

love the cyootie flying squirrel, those adorable feuds with Snivy
made me laugh in the anime, makes me laugh in Refresh too

Pachirisu

Second favorite Pokemon, yo. This Pokemon just has a unique charm to it, and is cute as shit, of course. I'm also pretty partial to Pokemon inspired by youkai and other mythical creatures; and this critter's no exception, as it's based off the futakuchi-onna; the girl that has a second mouth on their prehensile hair; a trope that in itself is something that also appeals to me, albeit to a lesser extent. Add that to the neat addition of Fairy, a nice Mega, and bein' a relative underdog otherwise, and the result is a Pokemon that I still very much appreciate to this day.

Beheeyem

Except for being able to learn Steel Wing for seemingly no reason and having a major role in Super Mystery Dungeon, this is not a species that crosses my mind very often. It's just there. I neither like or dislike Beheeyem.

Stantler?

Stantler is a neat concept that I feel GameFreak didn’t fully capitalize on. I think they should’ve put more emphasis on the more mystical/psychic aspects, maybe making it some combination of Normal/Ghost/Psychic.

Girafarig?

Love it. Cute and unique and the fact that it's a short giraffe rather than a tall makes the design even more unique. Nice typing too.

Sandile

Cute, definitely, and I like some of the other details of its design, particularly the black membrane that resembles both sunglasses and a bandit mask. Makes sense from a biology standpoint while also tying into its secondary theme of 'crooks'.

Relicanth

Eh. Neither Seviper and its mongoose partner really grab my attention. A certain troglodytic duo from Granite Cave and other caves of Hoenn has already captured my heart, anyway.

Slugma

I wouldn't say it's ugly but there's nothing appealing about either despite the fact that he's a big tough feline. A borderline design or even just below borderline.

Vespiquen

Back
Top Bottom