• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Pretty badass regional bird. It’s intimidating, intelligent and good in battle. Its shiny looks pretty cool and I like how it shows its beard more clearly. Flying/steel is such a good typing altogether. Unfortunately it does make Skarmory obsolete because it outclasses it.

Entei

It is alright, but I prefer its evolved form, especially the female one.
Druddigon

I think it's neat. A lot of people think it's ugly, but I feel like its grungyness is part of its charm, since it looks so much like the kind of creature you might see in a medieval bestiary.

Raichu

Its in Meh for me, was fun to fly wit one in ORAS
design of Latios prevents me from liking them more
as other flyers I love way more

Swellow

Like its sleek design and high Speed. I like Staraptor and Talonflame better, though.
Manaphy

It is creepy yet beautiful, and I like its high Special Attack. Shame it has never been released with Shadow Tag.
Octillery

I think it's too much of a typical spider. It's particularly disappointing because it's prevo was fun and cute with that smiley face on its back.

Goldeen

It's fine. Though it really tends to get the shaft compared to Heracross, especially since it only learns a grand total of one Bug move (X-Scissor). It really needs a bit more love. At least it got a fairly interesting Mega with a pretty useful ability.

Rockruff

It is cute, and I like its evolved forms barring the Midnight one.
Granbull

It's a pretty neat bird. Kinda plain, but it's part of its charm, since it is supposed to be the first representative of the Flying-type, so it kinda does have to be as straightforward as possible. Besides, it still manages to pull off a sort of "cool" look despite its simplicity.

Galvantula

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom