• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

The anime really did a number on me in regards to appreciating Buizel. I always adored how Ash's Buizel acted all strong and tough. :giggle: Generally speaking, I think it's got a cute design; I watched some Pokémon Refresh videos featuring Buizel, and it was the most adorable thing ever.

Clefable

I have always had a bias for Froslass because she is a Ghost type. However, I do really like Glalie too, simply because it's just an angry face which makes it adorable lowkey :wynaut: . Plus, Moody Glalie is one of the most OP Pokémon to exist; part of the love and respect stems from there too.

Granbull

At least it adds variety among the Fairy-types. It's a very menacing looking Pokemon (it's based on a bulldog after all) even though it has a higher chance of being female and is one of the few physical Fairy-types. Just a great Pokemon overall.

Sneasel

It's a very good design but it's not a mon I generally turn to when I play Johto/Sinnoh games. Design really doesn't look like a mon that used to be standalone to me either, feels odd that it used to exist without Weavile. Can defo see the appeal all in all though, Dark/Ice is a fun combo.

Boltund

Boring and ugly. The Electrike line are much cooler Electric-type canine Pokemon.
Bouffalant

It's a really cool design, with that afro concept and all. It was really fun seeing Alder's Bouffalant in the anime. And true to its anime portrayal, this Pokémon hits so hard lol; Reckless Head Charge decimates opponents, and I love it so much for that.

Umbreon

Another of my favorite Dark types, and one of my favorite Eeveelutions to boot! Even though it's a defensive 'mon (which is quite rare for the Dark type,) which I normally wouldn't like, it's got such an awesome design and color scheme that I make an exception for it. (Oh, and, of course, it holds a very special place in my heart as one of the first two Pokemon I ever owned alongside Espeon in Colosseum, for which it will always be precious to me. :giggle:)

Espeon

Love it! It's my fourth favorite Eeveelution (that doesn't sound like high praise but I promise it is, lol). Fantastic stats that make it ridiculously useful either on a singleplayer team or in a competitive setting; I recently used it as my final party member in Violet, and it was just as great as I remember. Its design is really unique and cool too, always liked it a lot.

Jolteon

Back in Gen 1 the thing that always stuck out to me with Jolteon is the fact that it learns Pin Missile. Now I just think of the good recent experiences I've had with the critter in Go and Sword.

Let's keep this Eevee train rollin'.....Flareon

It's a fluffy, cute design. Really adorable, of course. :bulbaLove: Though, unfortunately, it doesn't do so hot in the battling department, and we really hate to see that.

Leafeon

My very first favorite Pokémon, still my favorite now. I can definitely understand people feeling a bit sick of it now that it's basically become the secondary franchise mascot, but it just holds a sentimental place with me. (There's even a display shelf in my room for all the Eevee stuff I've collected over the years lol.)

Moving on...
Dragonair

Back
Top Bottom