• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Above Signature Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aura Strike
Fighting
Category: Special
Power: 150
Accuracy: 90
PP: 10

Decreases user's Special Attack 2 stages after use.

Prophtous Ring
Status
Normal
Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100

Heals the user and partner for half of max HP. Makes the target flinch from the high screech.

dark ride.

hm move that guides you through the dark.

base power: 40
dark
priority move.

Human Proximity to Cats

Special
Psychic
Accuracy: 100

Transforms the user into a level 1 Skitty. The move will only work if the user has never eaten a Bitter Poffin.

Eat My Chocolate Bones
Normal
Status

The user taunts the target with chocolate bones, and the target is unable to move next turn.

Dark Roll

Physical
Dark
Power: 35
Acc: 100

This attack goes on for 5 turns, and gets stronger for each hit... increse the Atk and Sp.Atk after the 5 turns by alot

Mist-Strike
PP: 5
Power: 90
Acc: Never misses
Ghost
10% chance to confuse

This attack shrouds the target in mist and confuses it with attacking from multiple directions, assuring a hit. The target can be confused after the attack.

Soul Shatter
Special + Physical + Status
Psychic + Ghost + Steel + Electric
PP: 1
Acc: --
Power: OHKO
5% of knocking out the next summoned Pokemon.
Special Atk, Sp.Def, Def, Atk, Spd, Max Hp, IQ is heavily weakened after use (95% weaker)

The user creates the illusion of death on the targeted Pokemon. It sends out 3 shockwaves. The first one pounds into the target and blinds it. The second one creates the illusion of the target becoming heavier. The third and final one creates the illusion of screaming, humans and Pokemons alike, all of the targets nightmares become visible even in a blinded state and attacks the user spiritually and mentally. The shock wave may become so intense that the power still lingers and attacks the next summoned Pokemon, friend or foe. It can also shatter the barriers of Protect,Dectect,Light Screen, and Reflect. The User also needs to focus all of it's mental abilities into one ball, causing the move to always go last.

Ignores: (Prevents from using)
Quick Claw
Leppa Berry
Leftovers
Black Sluge
Shell Bell
Any reduce damage berry
Custap Berry
Focus Sash
Focus Band

Learned by:
Feebas lvl.100
Lunatone lvl.100
Skitty lvl.100 (ONLY can be used with Skitty,not Delkatty)
Mew lvl.1
Arceus lvl.101 (Hax0r)
Sunkern lvl.100
Ghastly lvl.100 (Only can be used with Ghastly,not other evolutions)

Super UBER move don't you think?

Last edited:
Lunar Rays
Dark
Special
Power: OHKO
Accuracy: 70 (I duuno what it really is, the OHKO's...)

The user uses the lunar power of the moon and creates a large ray of light that blinds the target, and heals the user of half his max HP.

See, a OHKO AND a healing move...

Wigging out
stat
pp: 5
acc:65
power: none
20% of giving a stat problem

confuses and attracts both opponents. randomizes order of attacks. 20% chance of giving a stat problem

See, a OHKO AND a healing move...
"BOB SAGGET!!" ~Toureetes Guy

Traitor
Status
Dark
PP: 2
Acc: 95%
Power: --
40% The user cannot be used after the move

The user snatches both of the trainers Pokeballs and gives back the the Pokeballs to the opposite trainer (Team switch).

Learned:
Weavile
Sneasal

Last edited:
Wigging out
stat
pp: 5
acc:65
power: none
20% of giving a stat problem

confuses and attracts both opponents. randomizes order of attacks. 20% chance of giving a stat problem

What dows Wigging out have to do with anything? Explain it to me...

Fat Push
Normal
Physical
Power: 75

The user pushes his weight against the opponent to knock him down. Has a 50% chance of making the target flinch.

Eternal Darkness

Stat
Dark
Atk: --
Acc.: 100

The user creates a dark world, and for every turn, every non-dark pokemon on the field loses 100 HP, and has a 20% chance of confusion

Okay, something new.

Vicious Storm
Power: 70
Acc: 85 %
Effect: Traps and damages the target for 1/8 total hit points for four turns.
Dark, Special

The user summons a dark storm to attack the target. The target cannot escape, and is damaged after each turn by 1/8 of max hit-points for 4 rounds.

Creepy Smile

Power:N/A
Acc: 60%
Effect: Confused and Paralysis opponent

Ancient Ritual
Psychic
Status

The user dances an ancient ritual, and binds the target with magic. as a 20% chance pf confusion.

Ness Rider. Wait a second....

Ummmn...i'm no good at this, sorry^^; But anyways...i'll try...

Dark Dragon Claw
Type: Dragon or Dark. You can be the judge, Dark Rider. :p :) ^^
Power: Around 90.
Accriacy: Around 75-85%.
PP: 10?

Description:
A dragon-like claw encovered in nothing but darkness and shadows (probably should be a dark type move..lol). May cause opponet to flinch. Has a high Critical Hit Ratio.

Yeah...I'm sure this move is flawed^^; Did I do okay, though?

PS; You better make MY move cute or else. >( Okaay?^-^ *smile's sweetly..* Yeah...just...give me something that's sweet sounding and lovable and stuff. Or pretty or whutev. lol

Jolt
Electric, special
Power: 50
Acc: 95%
Paralyzes the opponent.

The user unleashes a high-voltage shock that's guaranteed to paralyze the opponent.

I think the Pika in PikaJ inspired me to make it electrical. J for jolt I guess.

fly eater.

normal
double power on non flying bug type pokémon (and thus become x2 no matter what)

this is a reference to your old avatar xD

Soul Share
Status
Psychic
Power: --
Acc: 100%
Gives "Counter" to the user

The user binds it's soul to the target and when the user gets hurt so does the target. Also works the other way around. Lasts 2-4 turns. The one that gets hits first takes the damage first and then the attacker. If the target is knocked out while in counter effect then the attacker does not take any damage. Can be Baton Passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom