• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop [CLOSED]

After glancing at our Shop, what is your first impression?

• You call this a Shop? How'd you get past the Moderators?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has a lot of room for growth; improve!

• Just standard compared to other item Shops on Bulbagarden Forums

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Breloomer's TM Swap Shop

SO MANY ORDERS! I need some time to prepare, I lost my DS charger, so please bare with me... T-T

I will put them on the Pending List, and I will contact you all.

Last edited:

I posted everything, in order of request, in corrected form. Please let me know personally if I may have mistaken an order by vm/message. Thank you all for your patience.

P.S. I need TM9000: Hadouken for my Lucario! Will give any item for it xD.

TM09 - Bullet Seed, TM57 - Charge Beam, TM67 - Recycle, for Masterball x6

TM50 - Overheat, TM80 Rock Slide, for Root Fossil, Armor Fossil, Dragon Scale, Twisted Spoon, PP Max x2

Last edited:

TM09 - Bullet Seed, TM57 - Charge Beam, TM67 - Recycle, for Masterball x6

TM50 - Overheat, TM80 Rock Slide, for Root Fossil, Armor Fossil, Dragon Scale, Twisted Spoon, PP Max x2

sounds great! Let me put you down real quick.

Just to clarify: When I'm on the pending list, I need to wait until all the orders in front of me are taken care of, correct?

Just to clarify: When I'm on the pending list, I need to wait until all the orders in front of me are taken care of, correct?

No, it's whenever we find you on or when you specify a time.

just checking u vm/pm us when our items are ready right?

just checking u vm/pm us when our items are ready right?

Yes. For the time being, Chris DragonBlade is getting his Platinum version ready for distribution, and he should be taking care of a few orders tonight. Contact him.

I'm now ready! I will be doing orders tonight!!!! I'll do a few orders until I get tired, then continue in the morning. For times/dates, we'll talk about scheduling that is convenient for both of us.

TM34 Shock Wave, TM77 Psych Up and TM84 Poison Jab for Fire Stone, Charcoal, Water Stone x2, Dawn Stone x2

Thanks for filling my order, btw this shop is so epic I might come back tomorrow.

Hey guys, stick around, I'm gonna talk something over with Breloomer, and maybe I can hold an event/giveaway!

great then sign me up...
i am getting really bored

lol I know exactly what you mean. I'm gonna try to do something easy. Maybe a battle with me, my rules. you beat me, you get a free order of items immediately or something. but my rules. If you lose, you get 2 items free. idk, gonna have to talk to Breloomer about it.

go 4 it
u guys should have a promo

that reminds me that i need to have one...

Hey, I would like to trade RM05 - Roar, TM63 - Embargo and TM09 - Bullet Seed for a Electrizer, Expert Belt, Metal Coat, Leftovers and Choice band.

For the last item I have a question. If I had an Old Amber (from the any fossil thing) as part of the trade, would you be able to revive it for me? (I haven't gotten to pewter city yet and won't for a while so I can't revive stuff). If you can that would be great, if not then i'll have a Magmarizer for the last item.

My FC is in my sig, along with my name, but unless you delete them after trades I should still be registered on your palpad.

tl:dr

1. Electrizer, Expert Belt, Metal Coat, Leftovers, Choice Band and See Above
2. RM05 - Roar, TM63 - Embargo and TM09 - Bullet Seed
3. Sig

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom