• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the upcoming Paper Mario game for the 3DS.

Same here. During E3, they showed a preview of it; the mechanics of the game (mainly, the stickers), is interesting.

The only thing that sucks is that it might lack partners.

I'll be very disappointed, if that's the case. One of the main reasons why I love the series is the partners.

@X-Strike; Yes. I've beaten Superstar Saga. I wish they had put in the ambassador program.

I was referring to Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, the SNES game.

The sticker mechanics seems similar to the chip mechanics from 358/2 Days and Re: Coded.

The sticker mechanics seems similar to the chip mechanics from 358/2 Days and Re: Coded.

No not at all. Those chip things are more similar to the powers in Kid Icarus Uprising, as in they give you limited powers but at least you can re-use them every chapter. The stickers are gone after you use them, and they're your only means of attacking.

It's still an RPG and no. I've never owned a SNES.

I know it is. But, I was saying that many people like to compare Legend of the Seven Stars to Paper Mario. Some even consider it a "spiritual successor". I apologize for the confusion.

Yes. I played Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario 64, and Mario RPG. I haven't played SPM a lot, I got up to the deserts at PM64, and after the dragon who stole Mallow's coin.

You mean the panels? I finished that game 100% and I can't remember much now.

I liked that system, but I had to fill up a page and a half of nothing but Level up panels. And that only reached to about Lv. 68.

Man, I wanna play Super Mario Sunshine but it's 23:43 already, and if I start playing now I'll be forced to quit pretty soon due to the loud sounds.

You think that's bad? I really want to go back playing Pikmin 2, but I'm currently stuck on a dungeon with enemies that could easily wipe the floor of all of my remaining Pikmin (I have 72 Pikmin with me while the rest are in their onions).

You think that's bad? I really want to go back playing Pikmin 2, but I'm currently stuck on a dungeon with enemies that could easily wipe the floor of all of my remaining Pikmin (I have 72 Pikmin with me while the rest are in their onions).

Yeah I have the same with Final Fantasy IV DS. I want to finish that game. Same for Dragon Quest IV DS, where I'm stuck on the final boss.

I spend months on one game trying to squeeze everything I can out of it. This is why I have so few games.

I just bought Pikmin 2 last week, and I'll get Black 2 and White 2 when it comes out in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom