• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh battery life of my 3ds is too precious to waste it on youtube. I have lots of devices for that. I spend my two hours of charge playing games. Ever since they discontinued swapnote i've stopped caring about apps.

I always wondered why they outright discontinued Swapnote. They could've just disabled the ability to add attachments.

I always wondered why they outright discontinued Swapnote. They could've just disabled the ability to add attachments.

Did you not see the news that a predator was using it to lure children? Nintendo nipped the bud right before news broke to avoid a major scandal.

Did you not see the news that a predator was using it to lure children? Nintendo nipped the bud right before news broke to avoid a major scandal.
I heard kids were sending explicit content to each other aka nudes.

I didn't use it all that much, but can't this be said about pretty much every device capable of taking and sending photos ever? Hardly shocking, to be honest.

Mine was alright, I guess. I spent it with my best friend, my mom and little sister.

mine was good. we had family come up from georgia and had 100% tofu free turkey.

Mine was horrible in that I had to listen to my family discuss politics. My grandmother hates me because of political differences. I never really liked her either, so it's not much of a problem.

The food was nice. That was about it.

I've always been indifferent to Thanksgiving because I'm a picky eater and don't like almost everything that's served at dinners, but it was okay. :3

My Thanksgiving was nothing special. Just visited some folks, pigged out and went home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom