• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The closest Resurant to where you live: You can only eat there for the rest of your life (no going anywhere else for food; just the one place)

Do you like the restaurant?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
As the title says, look up the closest restaurant to where you live. It's the only place where you can get food for the rest of your life. Drinks are allowed, of course.

Last edited:
I mean if you wanted me to eat kebabs and fries for the rest of my life, I'd also need a sports subcription to burn off all those calories lol

The “closest” restaurant to me is a Panda Express. It’s kind of hard to determine what place is closest to me as there are many restaurants 0.2 or 0.3 miles away from me.

Anyways, I’ve actually never been there before though I don’t think the quality would be that great so I don’t think that I’d want to eat there for the rest of my life. Though, the drinks might be bearable.

Looking at the map of restaurants made me hungry lol.

The closest restaurant to me is a local donut chain. They make my top favorite donuts, so yeah, I like them. Problem with eating only there forever is my weight. I'm trying to lose weight!

closest restaurant to me's a little local pizza place. their food's decent enough but... i think if i could only eat there everyday i'd start to hate food. especially since their menu's not that big...
also i've lived my whole life up to this point in new york/new jersey and i'm used to traditional authentic italian pizza places, which this place is not. so the pizza itself is kinda mediocre

I think that would be a taco truck for me, if that counts. I've never been to it but I just looked up their menu online and it sounds pretty good actually...

A cool local-style traiditional style tavern with most Mediterranean cuisine and souvlaki/fries as a fast food option. So not terrible, Greek salad is also an option so not super unhealthy either. It might end up kinda boring/annoying to never have access to pizza/pasta or burgers or the average grocery store junk food ever again, but it seems doable.

My closest restaurant is a bar and grill place (locally owned, not a chain) just up the road from my house. It's decent but not amazing, so I wouldn't want to be stuck eating from there forever lol

The closest one to my house is a Japanese place (idk of its a chain), I don’t mind it but if I had to eat there every day then you better get me a gym subscription, the food is really good but some of it fills you up in one bite and are quite the hefty munch.

Closest would be less than 130 meters away at the 5-star hotel across from our building lol, apparently it's a modern Australian restaurant. Since it's part of an expensive hotel building it's of course going to be expensive to eat there. If only the meat-free Chinese restaurant just a little further around the corner was closer since it's so good!

Back
Top Bottom