• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The James Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekusagi

Badass office lady
Reaction score
This is a club for James fans, since it's downright DEPRESSING we haven't got one yet. The rules: It's a James club. If you want to discuss other Team Rocket members, we've got a TR Fanclub for that. This is James's personal club. Rocketshipping is okay, but only in the context of James. And let's keep the "Is James gay/straight?" arguments to a minimum, okay? We've got ten thousand threads for that already, go post your theories there. By the way, fangirling is STRONGLY encouraged. ^_-

MEMBERS:
Neku (Owner)
Quiet Dragon (Co-Owner)
Demon of Light
Bibi Nefertari
Chamel413
Neri
Raysha
FruitSmoothieRevenge
Marill
Whatever Habunake is this week
Bird of Ice
Rocketto-Dan

Last edited:
I'll join! It's about time we had a James club! He's by far my favorite character!

I've been wondering this for a long time but are James and Kojiro the same personality wise? I hate that I don't understand Japanese. I feel like I'm missing something of Kojiro's character that isn't present in James or something. I don't know what else to say... so I guess i'll post some pics of him.

Last edited:
I heard that kojiro is more "intelligent" in the japanese anime than james in the american one. Besides, i`d like to join too, please!
I just love his funny presence O_O

Well, they do tend to change James' lines and it does make him look like an idiot compared to the original sometimes, but it's not usually VERY drastic a change...

Is this really fair, though? Now it's like, he has two clubs counting the TR fan club, while just about all other characters only have one club. ^^;;
[... Could I make a Jessie club then? ^^ ... It'll still be fair 'cause I'll probably be the only member. :D ... ^^;]

Now, um... xD;

jamesnicerose7es.jpg

Last edited:
Well, James is a bishie with lots of fangirls. Which is part of the reason I started this. 'Cuz it's just not fair with Brock and Ash having their own clubs... besides, there's a Wobbuffet fan club too.

Personally, I don't think the writers have ever made James seem "dumb" or anything. He's intelligent, just not... vicious... like Jessie is. And he's got a big heart, regardless of what language he's heard in. Which is why I love him. In fact, my friend and I came to the conclusion that James is the perfect boyfriend. He's sweet, he's cute, he's funny, and he's honest, even when he's in danger of being smacked with a fan. Also, he seems to fear girls...hee hee hee.

Completely missed my point. :p
Whatever, talking to you about James without you going all fangirly is impossible.

Do you ever notice his faults?

Last edited:
Holy crap, James fan club. ^_^ Woohoo!

I think that in the Japanese version, they do a better job of showing his softer side than they do in America. ::will... not... rant about PUSA:: They do seem to dumb him down a small bit, but I think they do that for most TR members.

As for James' faults? Probably that he won't stand up against Jessie in some things. And he's a bit whiny. But it's a cute whine.

Yey I'm joining :D

His faults? That voice he has currently and the one in the Mirage special >_<

xD; I meant as in more of character flaws, but I guess voice can work too. :p

Count me in! ^^

Raysha, this is the Jams fan club, there already is a general Team Rocket fan club, you can join that. ... Or both.

lmao but I couldn't think of any character flaws at the top of my head. Oh well.

I know. That disturbs me. o_o;
jamescel2id.jpg

Cel!
room4gloom022ym.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh. I'm totally joining this club. 'Cause... well. James. There's nothing better in this fandom than James.

James' faults? Oh, where do I begin... he's whiny, gets upset easily, gullible, naive, hesitent, sometimes over-confident, sometimes ridiculously selfish and inconsiderate, kind of tactless...

But you know what? Even his flaws are great. What's great about James is that he's a total sweetie with a ton of pros and a ton of cons to match, which just balances him out and makes him extra lovable. He's awesome, he really is. Whines and all (they're cute!!).

I'm back once again and what do I find?
A James fanclub *__________*
Count me in guys :D

Demon of Light said:
James' faults? Oh, where do I begin... he's whiny, gets upset easily, gullible, naive, hesitent, sometimes over-confident, sometimes ridiculously selfish and inconsiderate, kind of tactless...

But you know what? Even his flaws are great. What's great about James is that he's a total sweetie with a ton of pros and a ton of cons to match, which just balances him out and makes him extra lovable. He's awesome, he really is. Whines and all (they're cute!!).
Exactly. I know James has his faults... they're the best part.

And I should make a membership thingie.

Nicked off some dude or dudette on Pokemopolis...

kojiinflates2ms.gif

He and Kate would make a great couple. And he would also make a great Starfleet officer compared to Data w/ emotions.

Um.. Starfleet Officer? Where did you get that from exactly?

Though it is/was fun to put Pokemon characters on a starship, like Voyager for example. Heh

Meowth: Quick guys, lets steal da Captains Pikachu while he's distracted!

"Ok, we'll just blow up this forcefield console, and then we get one of our machines...." Jessie said. As she did so Meowth and James just went over to deactivate the forcefield, and then untied the writers. They finished just in time for Jessie to finish her speech.

"Done," James and Meowth said.

Jessie looked around all confused, then she got angry. She pulled out a mallet and she smacked Meowth and James with it.

"I don't get it, what's going on?" Ash asked.

"How did he get in command?" Triah asked.

"We had a tournament, he won," Misty replied.

Ok sorry back on topic.. *whistles innocently*

Personally I think James should replace Riker, not Data.. though I suppose Data with emotions was pretty unpredictable in places (ala Generations)

Oh, my, QuietDragon (Dies)

Yes. That is a James moment I'd rather forget.

EDIT: Marill, I added your name to the members list... sorry I forgot. Also, QuietDragon, if you don't have any objections, I'm making you co owner.

Demon of Light said:

Not to mention never lettng him be in charge of your money, or he'll waste it in a heartbeat on some of the most rediculous shtuff...

BUT I love James, sure I'll join!

152.jpg

This seriously reminds me of that one doujinshi...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom