• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The James Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. *sigh* And a blue suit coordinates with his hair SO well. *big grin*

My favourite character ever. :)
jawaiv.jpg

James is the best and funniest character there is hes the most colourful person in it and im starting to get worried that i may have a mancrush on him!LOL

Haha. It must be the skirts :)

No there's nothing wrong with it. I think Jessie and Cassidy are both amazingly attractive and I'm a female.

But, as this is a James fan club, I should keep this James related! So I will reveal the fact that I reeeaaaallly think the cross-dressing is kinda ridiculously hot.

But, as this is a James fan club, I should keep this James related! So I will reveal the fact that I reeeaaaallly think the cross-dressing is kinda ridiculously hot.

:nod: I totally agree with you on that.

Okay, I have a topic(and I hope this hasn't been covered yet):

Of all the outfits James has used to crossdress, which one is your favorite and why?

Well, since I'm a big fan of the trio and all, naturally I'll post here.

Personally, my favorite crossdress incident is the one in Saffron city where he dressed like a hula girl. I swear, if it wasn't for his voice I would not have been able to tell him form Jessie.

Fave James crossdress?

Probably this one:

vlcsnap-5016930.png

vlcsnap-5017515.png

vlcsnap-5017419.png

Rose of Versailles parody makes Loli Neku feel happy on the inside. Pokemon Fashion Flash was made of win. Wonderful, wonderful win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom