• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Kanto Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Totodile, I point out that you really should PM him about whatever concern you are having with his image. This, being the Roleplaying forum, is for roleplaying. Also, you really should use the edit button at the bottom right-hand corner of your post instead of making a completely new post about what you just said. Just trying to help out.)

((ok, thanks for clearing things up dude,))

"that's a good idea," Josh stated, "becareful. we'll be placed at random locations within fifty foot radius of the start line, while a few of us will stay here. there are bound to be traps and league agents to slow us down, so stay light footed, and keep your eye on the target."

((for this next, almost cinematic bit, I'll take control. however, where you end up is up to you))

it only took a few minutes before everyone was prepared. seven chariots, pulled by a large team of Arcanine, were awaiting the members of the teams.

Beka, Partrick, Genty and Lily were all blindfolded and put on random chariots. a claxon sounded which sent the chariots on their way.

Josh stood and waited for another ten minutes. when the all the chariots had reached their destination, another claxon sounded and the rally began. Josh and Blaziken looked at their maps and headed straight for the clearing Beka had told them about. thankfully, it was only a few miles from the first checkpoint, located in the centre of the viridian forest.

((ok, you have control once more :) ))

Beka looked up at Flygon, who had been following them from the air. "Flygon, quick! Fly up and down the line using Sandstorm!" Flygon was quick to respond, and with a gleam of mischief in her eyes, set off up and down the line, kicking up sand and blinding the racers. Thanks to the goggles, Beka could see right through the sand. "Arcanine!" The flaming dog came out of its pokeball with a howl. Beka hopped up onto its back, and together, they raced off to the clearing, a few miles away from the starting line.

Patrick managed to put on his goggles before someone's Flygon came zooming in using its sandstorm. "Go, Mamoswine!" The Twin Tusk pokemon let out a roar as it came out of its pokeball. Patrick slowly climbed on top of the Twin Tusk and together they sped towards the clearing.

after getting off of the chariot genty looks around and then looks upat a tree"sneasel lets go show me the way."Genty followed the fast sneael towards the marked point of the map.

((I guess I'll fill in for Lily this time since betagold declared her as a supporting role thing))

Lily had no pokemon large enough to carry her to the clearing so she had to walk. "Well, this might take a while!" She said to herself.

((Cool, thanks sticky :) ))

Looking at the map, Josh determined where he had to go. luckily, it was only a few hours away for him. Blaziken had his eyes closed while he tried to sense any danger
"Almost there," Josh stated. Suddenly, Blaziken garbbed his arm and pulled him back
"becareful," Blaziken started
"Traps?"
"alot of them,"
"Acrobatics?"
"Lets," the two of them used their Team Gaurdian training to jump and flip over each unseen trap for the next half a mile, before continuing normally along the road

Last edited:
Patrick was moving at a reasonable pace towards the clearing when a strange looking flower and a cluster of mushrooms popped up out of the ground and scattered a cloud of orange dust in unison. A couple of men in suits walked into view, wearing masks. "League agents!" Patrick managed not to breathe in the spores but his Mamoswine didn't realize that it was Stun Spore soon enough. Patrick returned his Mamoswine to its pokeball and sent out his Infernape. Its face lit up as it saw all the opponents he would be facing. "Infernape, use Fire Spin!" The flame pokemon sent out a spiraling flame towards the pokemon, trapping them inside the vortex. "Come on Infernape, let's go!" Patrick yelled as he ran away with Infernape close behind.

Beka and Arcanine sped through the forest, dodging trees and traps set by The Leauge to trip up slower trainers. They ducked into a canyon, but were cut off by falling Graveler! 2 Leauge agents stood on top of the canyon and laughed. Beka stared up at them, and smiled. "Arcanine, use Extremespeed and spin!" Arcanine turned into a whirling tornado of movement, and dived right through the wall of rock pokemon. "Alakazam, Feraligatr, come on out!" The two immense pokemon were released into the canyon. "Alakazam, Psychic!" The rock pokemon were lifted up, and deposited on top of their trainers. "Good job, Alakazam! Return!" Alakazam retired to its pokeball, and then Feraligatr was given its orders. "Feraligatr, coat the canyon with Ice Beam!" The walls and floor were suddenly slippery and icy. "Feraligatr, Return! Good job!" Beka turned around, only to find Arcanine out cold from its headbutt into stone. "Arcanine, Return!" Once Arcanine was safely back in the ball, Beka walked toward the clearing, only a short way away.

Can I Join?

Name: Joey Emanuele
Physical Appearance: Brown, spiked hair, gray rectangluar glasses, red sweater with a white shirt, faded jeans, black shoes, a yellow and gray backpack, about 4 and a half feet and skinny.
Personality: Short tempered, but friendly and understanding.
Pokemon:
1) Torterra
2) Bibarel
3) Sudowoodo
4) Honckrow
5) Gengar
6) Mr. Mime
Preserves:
1) Blissey
2) Magnium
3) Persian
4) Skuntank
5) Venusaur
6) Sceptile

Last edited:
((I guess I'll fill in for Lily this time since betagold declared her as a supporting role thing))

Lily had no pokemon large enough to carry her to the clearing so she had to walk. "Well, this might take a while!" She said to herself.

(( thanks))

lily continues to walk until she spotted a trainer who was in a different team " hmmm what should i do?"

" hmm i see we are going to have to take a few people down sneasel return" genty quickly withdrew sneasel and then hid behind a tree.

(No, the supporting role thing was because you weren't here. But Hey! You're back now! Supporting role is over!)

((pokemime, you may join when ready, but as the team registering ended a while ago, you will have to be on a different team (unless you decide to break off and join ours at some point during the adventure :) )))

Blaziken suddenly opened his eyes and stood stock still. Josh stopped and investigated
"What's wrong, buddy?" Josh asked
"We have company," Blaziken explained. at this moment, two league agents popped out behind the trees. Josh sighed. they were only a minute away from the clearing. pulling out a pair of poke balls, Josh summoned Empoleon and Luxray.
"this is gonna be fun," Josh muttered

Beka walked into the clearing, and looked around. He heard a battle occuring a few yards away, but couldn't see it through the thick trees. "It looks like I beat whoever that was here. Ha!" He struck a pose, feet apart, with a fist in the air. "FIRST PLACE!" He fell over laughing, something he didn't do much. After a little while, he stopped, and stood up. "Heh-heh-he-whew. Alright, since I'm first, I guess I have to make lunch." Suddenly, a shadow passed overhead. Beka didn't even bother to look up as Flygon landed behind him. He took off his sunglasses, and tucked them on his collar. "Flygon, did you do as I asked?" "Flygon-FLY!" The dragon responded cheerfully.
Beka smirked. "Excellent. That gives us a good, long head start. Well, here's your reward." He picked a few poffin out of his coat breast pocket, and tossed them in the air. Flygon flew up, and caught every one in her mouth. She landed, smiling as she chewed. "Have a long rest, Flygon. Job well done." A red beam shot out, and enveloped Flygon, bringing her into her pokeball. "Shiftry, show the world!" The grass pokemon hopped out, eager to help Beka with his job. "Shiftry, can you collect some human food and berries?" "Shif-try!" the Tree Pokemon remarked, and flew away, its incredible speed helping it in its task. Meanwhile, Beka set up the table and stove, as well as his stool, and started to cook lunch.

as genty and his sneasel continue to walk towards the finish line he see's a trainer and he commands his pikachu to attack."sneasel destroy it NOW!!!" as soon as genty spoke loudly the sneasel jumped down from the tree and used slash on the pikachu and it fainted."lets keep goin sneasel unless this worth for nothing trainer has another pokemon he wants me to make faint! genty looks at the trainer and the trainer runs away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom