• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Professor Sebastian Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Raichu

black sheep
Reaction score
Yes. Here it is.

This is a club for fans of Shiranui-Hakase/Professor Sebastian. (Yes, we do exist.) So, come here to discuss or post pictures/fanart/fanfic...anything Sebastian. :D

For those of you who don't know, Professor Sebastian is the Team Rocket scientist who appeared in two episodes of the anime and one special/episode of Pokemon Chronicles. He was responsible for developing the Evolution Inducement Wave and the reason behind the Red Gyarados at the Lake of Rage. (see Master Quest episodes " Talkin' Bout An Evolution" and "Rage of Innocence") He was assisted by Tyson, another Team Rocket agent, as they tried to capture the Red Gyarados for further study, in the hopes of working out the bugs and perfecting the Wave to create the ultimate pokemon army. Ash, Misty, Brock, and Lance of the Elite Four attempted to thwart his evil plans, though it was Jessie, James, and Meowth who ultimately caused the project to fail. We also saw Sebastian in Raikou: Legend of Thunder (part 1, if you're watching chronicles). This time he was assisted by Bashou and Buson (named Attila and Hun in the english dub), who were supposed to take his new invention, The Crystal System, out into the field and capture Raikou with it. Sebastian himself only appeared in the special for a few minutes near the beginning, to explain the function of his invention and impress the two Rocket agents with its power. Unfortunately, Bashou and Buson were not successful in their assignment due to interference from three Johto trainers with the help of Eusine, the Suicune dude.

Sebastian, Bashou, and Buson also had a very brief cameo at the beginning of the Manaphy movie, seen capturing Rayquaza. It is unknown what ever became of Rayquaza after that.

I've attached pictures to this post so those of you who are less familiar with these characters can see, and perhaps even become fans of them yourself. (or you could just look at my icon and signature, lol)

Also, now Neku and I won't monopolize the TR Fan Club by going absolutely squee bonkers over him. ^^;

You *all* know you want to join.

You join by posting. Even if it's just once.

Members: (if you post, you're a member. There's so few of us it's stupid for me to even update a member list.)

Last edited:
Here.

Squee!!!

We need a topic to get this kicked off. Something stupid, so we can... squee... more.

And then we'll just go wherever it leads us.

And after that... We and Sebastian shall rule these forums! Yay!

Hmmm, a topic, a topic...

Let's start with...

um..

How long do you think he's been working for Team Rocket? And why do you think he started working for Team Rocket in the first place?

Well, I've always thought his parents worked as Rocket scientists back when MB was in power. Which is how he met Giovanni, if we go by the "childhood friends" theory that I've got. He got his start just doing simple lab work, and after Giovanni took over, got promoted to head of his department. Yay, nepotism (wait, that's siblings. Whatever it is for your friends.)

Of course, I also think they're more than friends... yay, yaoi.

I love his voice. Say what you will about Stuart, he makes a fine mad scientist.

Although I also predicted that they'd reuse the voice for Maxie.

I need to write some SebxGio yaoi for BRHQ. Not smut or anything, just a sweet little yaoi story.

Prompt ideas?

I meant for R100. Which should I use? I've used up 1-32, and also toward the end.

And yes. Sebastian's voice is so... soothing. And lovely.

I was thinking Touch, actually.

But Truth could make an adorable coming out type story.

Did I just say that?

Awww...

Only, how would I work that in with the Diamondshipping canon I've established thus far in my R100 stuff?

I've already used Secret...

Truth would be cute.

Anyway, this is already veering off topic.

WE NEED MORE SQUEES!

Holy cheese! :D I came back and already 15 posts! w00t

Anyways...

You can rant about Seb/anybody. xD As long as it involves Sebastian.

Neku, I like your theory that Sebastian and Giovanni have known each other for a long time.

I always had sort of a base for some of the stuff I've written, where Sebastian and Giovanni went to college together and Sebastian ended up working for Silph, but quickly became frustrated with the ethics code restricting him and whatnot, and getting scolded for his more barbaric inventions and all kinds of trouble...until Giovanni convinced him to come and work for Team Rocket, because Silph was "holding him back" and when you're evil, you can do whatever the hell you want.

Also, I love his voice too. That's just all there is to say. It's the best mad scientist voice ever. xD

I hope if he comes back to the anime, they don't butcher his voice. D: *shudders as she thinks of the Magikarp Salesman in Chronicles* OH GOD NO.

Oh, and...let's get some pics.

That last fanart, I'm not sure where it came from. :( But I found it on my computer, from some place...so...it's not mine, and if anybody knows where it's from, tell me PLZ. D: But I thought it was cute.

Oh, yes. Feel free to do all the Seb/Gio squee you want. Considering I invented the pairing. (I just wonder why it hadn't been thought of before. It's quite cute)

I tend to be more for the sentimental kind of backstory, so mine is a bit different... but the Silph thing is cool, too. I need to find that fanfic where they're in a bar whining about their lack of girlfriends... or write a sequel where they figure out all they need is each other ^^. Yes, it's a tricky ship to reconcile with my Diamondshipping (which will always be my OTP).

Ooh, Neku has screenshots too!

paranoid.jpg

point.jpg

:D I remember that fic!! It's not orange, it's saffron. <3

His hair always looked darker in the Gyarados episodes. And I always LOL'd at how tiny he looks next to Tyson.

I expect he is tiny.

There's a line I've been wanting to use in a fic for the longest time, a Giovanni line that's been in my head forever:

"Sebastian, you stopped growing in seventh grade."

But I don't know how to use it. (Stop giggling. You know what I mean.)

Oh, yeah.

Just the typical bishie, really. Only older.

You know, Sebastian's the only "older man" character I go for on there. I wouldn't mind being his "permanent guest". Until I realized the food sucked and he started making out with Gio or something just to torment me. ^_-

LOL @ that line, Neku. I'm sure you can fit it in somewhere.

I wouldn't mind being his permanant guest, either. ;D But I wouldn't *let* him make out with Giovanni. He wouldn't have time.

And don't even get me started on the goatee. xD

It's so... pointy. I WANT TO POKE IT :D

OMG I HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER. Collab fic on Sebastian's life, from birth to high school, to Silph Co. to Team Rocket. Fit in Seb/Gio, Seb/Jiri, Seb/(whatshername. Max's mom.), the Silver agents, his kick-ass lab guard Mightyena, and of course MAX. It would be made of Ultimate Win. Unfortunately, I am made of Ultimate Procastination and it would never get done. D:

Still a cool idea, though.

:O OMG I LOVE

I should really get some pictures of Max up on the internet somwhere. Like, my deviantART, or maybe Rocket100 when I decide to write about him again. Or maybe even here.

I thought it was funny when Jessie referred to him as "that pointy little man" in Talkin' Bout an Evolution. I wonder how much time and effort he puts into keeping his goatee extra neat and pointy.

LOL, I know, there's a whole world of Professor Sebastians out there xD

Do you think he really puts hairspray in his goatee? o_O But then again...I don't know how else it could stay that pointy all the time.

So what do you think of his clothes? He dressed completely different than all the other scientists we've seen. Do you think it's a matter of importance or just personal taste?

Lemme in! ^-^
Awww, Azurill, that fanart's cute! xD

Then I'd say he would be a /biseinin./ Even calling Kojiro a bishounen a bit of a stretch, Shuu fits bishounen more since he is a boy.

And that's a great line, Neku. xDD

Lemme in! ^-^
Awww, Azurill, that fanart's cute! xD

Then I'd say he would be a /biseinin./ Even calling Kojiro a bishounen a bit of a stretch, Shuu fits bishounen more since he is a boy.

And that's a great line, Neku. xDD

It is cute...I wish I knew who did it. Have you called your old maid to tell her about our club? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom