• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Professor Sebastian Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I know, there's a whole world of Professor Sebastians out there xD

Do you think he really puts hairspray in his goatee? o_O But then again...I don't know how else it could stay that pointy all the time.

So what do you think of his clothes? He dressed completely different than all the other scientists we've seen. Do you think it's a matter of importance or just personal taste?

He uses whatever it is they use in the Pokemon world to get those weird hairstyles. Probably comes from a Shuckle or something.

As far as clothes... I imagine it's probably his personal taste. It makes him look refined and dignified, just like the white streak and glasses seem to. Since it's otherwise hard to get any respect when you're that tiny. (from a screenshot I took once, he doesn't seem much taller than Brock) ^_^

You know, I wonder if he's self-concious about his height, though. Like Ed on Fullmetal Alchemist- "Don't call me short!" (And Neku just got a ficcy idea... I think I know where I'll use that line now.)

LOL, but the question is, will it be a powerful uppercut?

Maybe Bashou is not tall?

I always thought Bashou looked tiny just because he's always next to Buson, but Sebastian doesn't look AS tiny next to Buson as he does next to Tyson, so maybe Tyson is bigger than Buson.

Hmmm...I wonder if anyone named shedinjask has any Sebastian-like icons they've made recently? xD

Namba's an old man. He's supposed to be short.

Poor Sebastian... I guess he's intimidating enough to make up for his size.

It must be said now:

lovethisthread.jpg

Suddenly, I have visions of Sebastian going all Super Saiyan...

Wow. That could be scary.

xD That could be VERY scary.

But for some reason it's hard to imagine him getting furious and beating the hell out of you. So maybe he would stay calm and mellow while he was kicking your ass?

He could always take a page from Hojo and inject himself with something to mutate himself. Of course, I think Sebastian would do that to a clone rather than his original self. Can always make more copies.

They had issues with Mewtwo.

Who's to say they could successfully clone a HUMAN, without it turning it psychopathic and evil? Not to mention, it would have to grow into a Sebastian... it'd start as a child, if it was produced using current cloning methods. I don't think he'd want to wait some 40 years to make a superpowered clone of himself.

...Wow. I'm dragging science into a completely stupid discussion. I'm turning into one of the Pokemon Science Nerds, aren't I?

Fuji's methods could be improved upon. I'm sure Sebastian could come up with something.

I also think they modified Mewtwo, which is why he didn't come out as Mew's exact double. I think they augmented him with a bunch of stuff, including (possibly) human DNA.

Besides, M2 only turned out psychopathic and evil basically because he was told from the beginning that he was only a tool.

Besides, M2 only turned out psychopathic and evil basically because he was told from the beginning that he was only a tool.

And you know Sebastian would slip up in a fit of frustration with Sebtwo and end up in the same pickle Giovanni found himself in... Then he'd end up cornering it on its secret island and nearly getting it back, only to end up having some meddling kids (Marina and that other idiot) interfere with his plan and getting his memory wiped through Sebtwo's superior mental powers.

And we'd get one sucky movie and one fantastically awesome special out of all this.

Not me.

But can he do that? It seems like he's more qualified to study pokemon instead of humans. He even has a name for his field of study in Talkin' Bout An Evolution. I think he calls it "pokemonistic science".

I think Sebastian needs another episode. D: Red Gyarados and Raikou were epic.

I really want to know what happened with Rayquaza in that little cameo he had. Of course it probably ended up escaping -_- But still. Dayum. He had Rayquaza. That will be a story to tell your children.

Old Seb: Once I electrocuted Rayquaza!! D:<

"You kids and your newfangled hybrid cars. In my day, we drove beat-up station wagons from the early nineties, and we liked it!"

Seriously, the budget he gets must not be all that good, given the crap cars they drive in the red Gyarados episodes...

I know! I was like, LOLWTF, minivans!

You know Sebastian and Tyson were too cool for minivans. That's why they rode in the truck. At least it sort of looked cool.

You'd think Sebastian would have a.... Sebastianmobile, or something, though. He deserves cool transportation as much as the rest of them.

xD OMG Neku. Sebastianmobile.

I can see him with some kind of sports car. Maybe he even drives a classic car, like a jet black fuel-injected '57 Chevy convertible. OMG hot. I can see him being into old cars for some reason.

And you bet he has a personalized license plate, that says like... "BAD DOC" or something. ^o^

LOL it was the only thing I could think of as a personalized plate for him. Why, what do YOU think his license plate would say? xD

I'd think something up, but ever since coming up with Sebmobile yesterday, all I can think is corny Batman stuff.

"Quick, Tyson! To the Sebastiancave!" (gets shot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom