• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The PSI Academy Start-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rex?" Luke asked.
Alright...PSI...OFFENSE UP! Rex shouted as a orange aura surrounded Luke. Luke then proceeded to whack the monster with his baseball bat.

OOC: Tamaki, if you try to befriend the monster and it automatically be befriended, I WILL BE MAD AT YOU

The monster reeled as the bat collided with it's head, making it's pupile roll around in his eyes, like pool balls hit by the cue. With a growl, it picked itself up, and threw a bunch of old, rock-hard cookies with alarming strength at Luke.

Luke got hit by the cookies, and fell down, muttering who would eat such hard cookies while being faint.
LUKE! Rex yelled. Rex turned towards the monster. PSI...OFFENSE DOWN! A blue aura surronded the monster, lowering its offensive power.

OOC: I'm guessing Eliot doesn't want in on the action...?

Camille jolted up from the noise, and was visibly angry. She eyed the large monster, and muttered something to herself. "What is going on here?" She asked, looking at Luke on the floor.

Oh, just your standard, every day, monster attack, Rex said. Luke got hit by cookies and got knocked out.

"Must be some deadly cookies." Camille commented dryly. "But I got something deadlier. PK Wind!" She created a gravity vortex in her hand, drawing in air, and turning it into a pressurized ball of air, which she then threw at the monster.

"Since I don't have much offensive PSI, I guess this calls for physical damage..."

Emily got out a child's toy, well known as the skip it. She put the hoop around her arm and started swinging it, then she aimed the tough ball part at the monster with her arm, which did a fair amount of damage thanks to the momentum.

"Maybe... Luke, can you hear me?" Camille asked, picking up a cookie. "Cripes, these are like bricks! No wonder!"

"Uh..." Luke muttered, having regained some conciusness.
Let me help you, Emily...PSI...OFFENSE UP! Rex shouted. A orange aura surrounded Emily.

"...Why?" Luke said. He slowly got up. "Gah...those cookies are as hard as rocks...who would eat them?"

Emily gave rex a quick smile, before she too saw cookies were fliyng. She gasped and tried to run out the way and give herself some room. She ran infront of Luke and Camille, "Sheild!" She attempted to block the rest of the cookies, they definately hurt.

"Someone who eats rocks." Camille said dryly. "How's your head? Oh, thanks, Emily."

"Ah, fine...it just hurts a little," Luke said. "PK Thunder!" Luke said. A thunderball appeared, and Luke sent it hurtling into the monster's chest.

The monster roared in pain as Emily's toy hit it, then one of Eliot's laser swords pierced it's stomach. Finally, as it was brought to it's knees, it was sliced clean in half by Camille's wind attack and exploded into a bunch of money.
"That was fun." Eliot says, a cookie lodged in his forehead.

"You didn't do anything until the last minute," Luke pointed out. He then realized that his PK Thunder was going straight for Eliot, and slammed into him. "Oops, sorry..."

Emily sighed, "But thanks Tamaki, I never knew things exploded into money..."

"Thanks..." Eliot says, beaming at Emily's compliment, so pleased that he didn't notice the electrical attack. "You handled yourself well too." He says to her, picking up his laser sword.
"hey thanks you could help kids." John said, holding some cake. "wuodl ou lik some cak its vanililla"
"I love cake!" Eliot says, getting a slice for himself, and also cutting a second one. "Here." He says, handing Emily the other slice he got.

Luke sighed. "Let me have some cake...PK LEAF!" Luke said, making a leaf tornado, grabbing one of the leaves, cutting two slices of cake, and dispersed the leaves. He then gave some to Rex.
Mmm...this cake is delicious... Rex said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom