• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The return of Pokemon Stadium

Maybe once the 3ds and the old pokémon games are released on it, but it makes no sense to release it before that happens.

I hope nintendo dose make something that makes transfering between all gens possible(not from new gen to old gen of course) I no longer own any gen 1 or 2 games, but my sister has kept her gold version for years and a way to bring her old pokemon into the new games would make her very happy probably, as strange as it may sound me and my sister allways get very attatched to our pokemon and we see them as living creatures in a way.

I really wish they'd either re-release both Pokemon Stadiums as either WiiWare or make a new Pokemon Stadium with online features like Battle Revolution, only retaining it's battle features, like Gym Leaders and what-not.

Stadium 1 & 2 were definitely the best console games of the franchise. It'd be neat if they brought back the very same graphics these games had for future Stadium/Colosseum-type games and make the music just as epic. Colosseum was just meh, XD: GoD seemed to be somewhat of an improvement over Colosseum but still needed some work, and Battle Revolution looked to be even worse than Colosseum.

Yeah actually, maybe an entirely new Stadium would work better.

I'm just scared that eventually they will try this only by then it'll be transferable to Gen V instead of IV, because I want HG to remain my main game :(

A new one would work fine. Even if it only works for Gen V (which seems unlikely), you can still send Gen III and IV Pokémon into them.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom