• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here for the cake...
e9f237f3231b6cf127c832cf2d723b0a.jpg

I'm going back here, and I was wondering if anything changed a lot...

Well it is the entire forum that changed.
The War Room alone didn't change that much, it got merged with FnG and lost a mod, but at its core, it's the same War Room as before.

These are games i'm planning to host :D so now you can look forward to my great hosting skills.

U-Pick Mafia: Stated what this is in an earlier post, due to start: straight after HP Mafia

Christmas Mafia: (If any of you play Epicmafia, you'll know this) due to start: between 1-15 December.

TWR Mafia: This has probably been done before, but im giving everyone in The War Room a chance to play as someone else in TWR. Due to start: 18-31 december

EDIT: Ask me to host a specific game and i'll most likely do it.

TWR Mafia: This has probably been done before, but im giving everyone in The War Room a chance to play as someone else in TWR. Due to start: 18-31 december

EDIT: Ask me to host a specific game and i'll most likely do it.

It's been done a few times. But I don't think that should stop you. They could serve as good inspiration for your game if you want :p

@Equinox do everyone a favor and don't model a character after me...
It's bad enough I have to put up with my own bad luck. Don't make someone else put up with it, too.

*makes a maniacal engineer character*

Last edited:
I would love this. I want to be a character here, and I liked RMafia so I will like this one.

What is it they say about talking to yourself?

Yeah but we knew that anyway

That's the best answer. Honestly, if you didn't already know that, you must be living under a rock.

Also, does this technically count as talking to myself, given that Punster and I are different Regenerations?

Yes it does, ME. Don't worry, though, I'll be doing something about this shortly...

I don't like the sound of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom