• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just 2 more people needed for tvtropes mafia! It's your last chance :)

I do think I need to apologise to @HumanDawn for TWR2016 by the way... My behaviour on Day 2 seemed to get you quite worked up... Which was my intention as I wanted you to try to lynch me, but I never intended for it to get that bad.
A little context for you, Molten Eevee. The reason HD reacted so strongly against your fake cop check is because I got him mislynched in I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia by using my results fabricator role to give someone a fake "cop scan" on HumanDawn.

Truly this was my finest hour.

A little context for you, Molten Eevee. The reason HD reacted so strongly against your fake cop check is because I got him mislynched in I Can't Believe It's Not War Room Mafia Mafia by using my results fabricator role to give someone a fake "cop scan" on HumanDawn.

Truly this was my finest hour.

Yeah... with that also factored in I was pretty tense, and I was trying really hard to not be seen as scummy. I actually don't mind if I'm thought of as scummy sometimes or my initial reads turn up wrong, because that means the Mafia may end up deciding to let me live another day, and another day of me alive means another day of me in the game trying to figure out who the Mafia are!

@Alex Kaz; if you somehow know that RNGesus rigged ITA's shots, then you have some connection to him.
Can you please tell him to stop randing Elieson as mafia?! kthnxbai :)

But in reality, if I leave you alive, it's because you're a toy that has not yet outlived its usefulness, @HumanDawn

Hehehehe

Hahaha

Hahahahaha

Jk you're bro and a threat to any side you arent playing on m8

The only toys are those not on my side. They only exist for me to play with so they could go down, one by one, until I am announced as a winner by the host.

Maybe that's what I want you to think, that you are toying with me, when actually I am toying with you. It's the best kind of hopelessness in which you only get a fake sense of satisfaction with it being a momentary lie.

omg naaah i'm just a drama queen

Anyone interested in playing in Murder Mystery? Need a sub.

lol I've played just 7 games on here and rolled mafia three times already, and my first two games were town (Election and MCHverse). Only won once as mafia though.

True Lust - suicided D1 because my lover got lynched, then a teammate got modkilled :(
Pokemon Starters - win. I had Mido on my team, that helped a lot. :D
ICBINWR mafia - almost pulled it out but we both made a hasty vote during MYLO and got lynched in consecutive days.

@TheCapsFans inb4 I get the "most likely to be scum" award in TWR '17 Awards...not that there is one.

*stumbles in looking dazed and confused*
Where am I, and what's going on around here?
about-almond-header.png

http://coolbeanscoffeeroasters.com/dev/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/about-almond-header.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom