• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

mccftbq rlhib fr lbxs semude lmw sehs ymu kblsfmlba fs fl seb seqbha f wmlabq fc sebqb fr h tehltb sehs ky qmjb fr hl flrhlb tmn f emnb sefr jylte tjbhqr fs un
@Elieson

To what end? I mean, the insanifier is an interesting thought, but it seems to convenient to me... and I don't think I was rolecopped (Elieson knows why, but I can explain why later if needed)

If your claim is correct, then mafia has very little reason to frame you (Would framing even work for a lie detector result?)

So I think my result is accurate... and you targeted someone Night 1, and are lying about not.

Which draws me to the conclusion that you are either scum or the serial killer.

What makes you think they're framing me? They had no way of knowing for certain who you would target. Just getting you to make a false read is enough.

oh hey what do you know, Arthas is Mafia

What.

@Arthas Menethil And I defended you. WTF.

Then we can ask
@Ereshkigal
Were you lying?

No. Nor do I have any reason to. Even if I was mafia, there wouldn't be any reason to; I'm too high-profile.

@Ereshkigal

xmtuc ycck lk lyqmhtsc fmx sm pcli lki nhlx vesd nhclqc gccn tn sdc vmpg ls hmmgekb qrtjjx e sptqs xmt pebds kmv lki vehh qsccp umscq lvlx apmj xmt yts xmt ycekb ek sdc qnmshebds eq dchnekb ipeuc rdls l hms lki vc kcci sdls lhqm e rltbds sdls xmt vcpc jcqqekb vesd pmyyec qm e lj kms vmppeci im xmt dluc lkxsdekb hcas mp lpc xmt l rmjnhcsc ulkehhl kmv

e lj rmjnhcschx ulkehhl

@Ereshkigal

mkc dtkipci ncprcks qcpemtq ea yx qmjc vlrgci mts rdlkrc xmt lpc sdc qg e vlks sm vek vesd xmt lki ftqs hcs jc beuc xmt mpicpq mk vderd qrtj amp kebds sdpcc e vlks xmt sm qdmms sdck ehh rmkucps xmt amp sdc qdlpci vek lhqm e lj qsehh svm sdmtqlki ncprcks qtpc sdls lpsdlq eq qrtj

tkampstklschx e lj rmjnhcschx ulkehhl lki dluc kmsdekb hcas sm tqc

e lj lhqm kms qm rcpslek lpsdlq eq qrtj

e gkmv dc vlksq jc icli yts e qsehh pcli dej lq smvk qm sdc eicl ma dej lq qrtj eq sdpmvekb jc l yes sdcpc eq qmjcsdekb lymts dmv dc eq pcnhxekb sdls jlgcq jc sdekg dc eq jmpc aptqsplsci smvk sdls dlq beuck tn ekqscli ma qrtj gkmvekb sdcx dluc ycck rltbds

e vehh qsehh amhhmv sdc nhlk yts e vlks xmt sm rmkqeicp sdc nmqqeyehesx sdc rdcrg pcqths jlx kms yc lrrtplsc

sdcpc lpc smm jlkx fmlsq amp mkhx mkc ekqlkeaecp

Vote: Arthas Menethil

I know, it sucks. I'm just still shocked you are scum. But, dude, you played extremely well; if it wasn't for whatever Elieson knows, I would never have suspected you.

Vote: Arthas Menethil

I know, it sucks. I'm just still shocked you are scum. But, dude, you played extremely well; if it wasn't for whatever Elieson knows, I would never have suspected you.
Won’t you be surprised when i flip town?

In the meantime, i still want to know who you targeted N1 and why.

@Elieson
lmt dmacptfbq wfy am ymu tfgli tfpt gk tbjjgld tfb tqutf prmut ky petgmls am ymu qbpjjy tfgli p hmpt wmuja pjsm rb dmacptfbq
wfpt am ymu kbpl ry sbjc tpqdbttgld bquntgml smulas jgib p ndm
pjsm g pk tmwl lmt kpcgp mq glabnblablt

I suppose I should Vote: Arthas Menethil

Won’t you be surprised when i flip town?

In the meantime, i still want to know who you targeted N1 and why.
It's think that the GMs interpreted his N1 action as targeting himself, which would make his statement technically a lie.

It wouldn't be the first time a lie detector result was untrustworthy due to technicality with me, either :/

I'm not fond of the lie detector role because there's too many ways it can have an utterly useless result.

Codeword: dapper
To be honest I did try that out of curiosity and I have zero ideas of what is going on in that context.

Unless Elieson was given a special win condition to troll the town, I don't see why the restless spirit would want to make town lose? When town wins, everyone town (dead or alive) wins.

Unless Elieson was given a special win condition to troll the town, I don't see why the restless spirit would want to make town lose? When town wins, everyone town (dead or alive) wins.
I wish I knew, but their actions makes no sense from a town perspect.

Okay, I'll repeat what I put in that post again.

My role is the YDYR - You decide your role. On day 1 I was asked to send three words to Darth Wolf, that would be used in the creation of a role.

I sent him "It's morphin' time"... He was amused and thought it was very AE-like.

Night 1, I got my role PM... and I admit that there was a lot of confusion from me about that, which my cold probably made worse.

What I got was a role PM with 6 Rangers to choose from. Each had a separate power. I thought it was like a JOAT, which is what I told Elieson... but I was wrong... basically, what happens is that I choose one of the rangers and that becomes my permanent role.

Night 1 I choose yellow, the Masoniser and tried to masonise Elieson and Maniacal Engineer. If they were both the same faction, and if it worked, they would get a mod confirmed OC chat.

Instead for some reason, I got blue ranger instead... which is the two shot lie detector, and my N1 ability failed because Blue doesn't accept two players.

After a bit of confusion in my role PM, which DW clarified the PM for me (Sorry, DW!), I asked Elieson to get people to say things in plain english and I could lie detect them. I didn't hear back from Elieson as to which one to choose, so I choose one based on my best judgement... and Ereshkigal's message - that he didn't target anyone - came back as a lie.

If you're wondering, the other rangers were
Red Ranger - Give another player one of the other rangers
Black Ranger - 1x double voter + 1x vote blocker
green ranger - miller + roleblocker
Pink ranger - Loveriser... I'd target two people, give them both a 1 shot bullet proof vest, and make them lovers.

translating stuff in the AM. I'm too tired

AE if you end up actually being town then I have one, possibly two, mafia confirmed for a followup lynch

I wonder though; if your role failed because I was dead by the time your action would've processed, and you got rando'd a different role? IDK. I have literally _no_ idea how somebody could mess with your role in any other way outside of a role specifically dedicated towards that

Also all "Lost ones" remind me of is Peter Pan, but that's probably not it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom