• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Mafia - TOWN VICTORY! (ratings are up, phew.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The War Room Mafia - NIGHT 5 Okay, he IS a mod...

:sweat:

Sorry, Rainbowkit. I really should have known that would have been me. :/

I'm suspecting Ryuu right now. I've been working with him, and he's acting secretive in my opinion. I know he posted Iteru's message to him that lizz was mafia, but for all we know, he could be a mafia member trying to gain the innocents' trust. As unlikely as it sounds, I wouldn't put it past him.

I don't know if Phoenicks is telling the truth about his role as an independent, but even if he is, what help has he been? "As long as it isn't me" is an awful way to play when you're working with a team (or at least trying to help them). Whether he's an independent or a mafia, he's no benefit to the town.

Ryuu and Phoenicks were working with one another earlier in the game. Apparently, Phoenicks gets points the more he posts in the thread, and Ryuu was talking to him so Phoenicks's points would accumulate. Because I don't think Phoenicks is on the town's side, why would Ryuu be if he was trying to help Phoenicks?

I say kill them both, but that's just me. :p

Goddammit I had a post all typed up and ready, timeout error, forgot to come back and post it.

Long story short: Phoenicks, you have some good points but you're still suspicious.

Not as suspicious as J J M though, who has been flying under the radar the whole time.

Last edited:

Thank you TPM. You've confirmed my suspicions of you. I have to admit, for a while I was considering you innocent, but that post has confirmed it. You've been the mafia spy in the innocent camp.

You will die tomorrow. Or tonight. I'll take either.

"AUGH!!!!"

Ryuutakeshi - or actually the person that was impersonating him - ran as fast as he can.

One of the remaining TWR mods were chasing him down the streets of War Zone.

"You can run, but you can't hide, whoever you are!"

Ryuutakeshi kept running, but as he turned a corner...
...a foot appeared, and Ryuutakeshi tripped.

"AUGH!"

*trip*

"Ugh."

The remaining two mods stood over Ryuutakeshi, grinning.

"Sorry buddy. Time for good bye."

One of the TWR mods took out the shocker, and with a light throw-

*Attach*
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

"Huh, weird, the shocker seems to be less of power for some reason."
"Nah it just takes time to deliver the full shock."

"HOLD IT!"

The TWR mods were surprised to see Ryuutakeshi standing up, despite the shock being delivered to him.

"You guys think you will get away with killing me? Are you kidding me!? Do you think you are the only guys who know how to play games?! I'm also a game section mod, and a SUPER MOD WHILE AT IT!"

Ryuutakeshi, you are...

Hide in Plain Sight the Bomber

But HiPS can't be a target suspect in plain sight!
- Phoenicks, during Deserted Island Mafia

You are here for survival. You do not want to be killed. You do not want to be left vulnerable in plain sight (*shot*).
So the enemy Moderators of The War Room found out the plans of the Resistance? Well, the thing is, one awesome individual hacked the Moderators’ system in turn and created an electric shocker similar to the one that they use for their nightly kills.
That individual is you.

Your shocker cannot activate during Day phases. During the Night, it will automatically be turned on, and will take out the person trying to kill you.
In case of mafia’s nightly kills, you will take out a random TWR Moderator. While most of the cases you will die along with the targeted TWR mod (the nightly kill is a group action)…if you are given protection, you won’t die.

You are allied with the RESISTANCE. You win if your team succeeds in taking out all of the The War Room Mods.

"And this is how I play games!"

Ryuutakeshi - or actually, HiPS - took out his small shocker from a pocket.

"FUCK! How does he-"
"EAT THIS, warheads!"
"Dodge it, Rayne!"

One of the TWR mods jumped in time, but the other...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

"No!"
"AUGH! DAMN IT!"
"Ha, now I can die happily!"

'HiPS' first disappeared, leaving a slight glimmer behind as well as the TWR mods' shocker.

"Nick, just stand back! I can't do anything! AUGH!"

With that...'Rayne' disappeared, leaving a slight glimmer.

"...fuck. Looks like the rest is up to me." said the last TWR mod.

J J M, you are...

“I'm always the roleblocker. Heh. Except in this game.”
- Rayne, during Deserted Island Mafia, in a QT

As a Super Moderator, you’re leading your team of TWR Moderators against the Resistance. You’re the person that found out the Resistance’s recent movements involving the virtual reality invasion system, and then messed up the core memory.

As a Super Moderator who has the power to move threads in any section, you have a tricky yet useful role; the power to switch two things.
1. You can switch two players’ positions so that what targets one of them will target the other instead.
2. You can switch what two targets do as actions, so that when they receive feedback, who gets what feedback will be switched.

When sending me a PM to activate a power, let me know which of the two you want to activate, with the two targets. (You can target yourself.)
You are free to choose which one of the two you want to activate during a Night phase, but you can pick only ONE each Night.

You are allied with The War Room Mods. You win if your team equals the number of the Resistance.

----

"Hmmm, we're missing two people."
"Hope nothing bad happened."

Ryuutakeshi and JJM were killed.
Ryuutakeshi was 'Hide in Plain Sight', a member of Resistance.
JJM was 'Rayne', a TWR Moderator.

Ryuutakeshi cannot contact alive players, and vice versa.

It is now Day 6.

Re: The War Room Mafia - DAY 6 S-mod VS S-mod

[video=youtube;lt4329_W_s0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt4329_W_s0[/video]

Ryuu, you are a god.

Vote: The Puppetmaster

He's been sketchy all game.

Ryuu and I ended on good terms. Believe it or not, I just wanted to get that out there.

Vote: Phoenicks

I've posted why before.

*rises* Also, I totally killed Rayne. This is epic *goes back to death*

Vote: The Puppetmaster

His double roleclaim doesn't sit well with Parmalee. Not one bit.

All right. To make a deleted post short:

I'm innocent. My actions through the game show this. Me and Ryuu were plotting. His ability made him want to be nightkilled. So we planned to make him look innocent. My role is the inverse. I can't be lynched. (I have to meet requirements, but you'll see.) So I wanted to look guilty. The mafia won't nightkill a guilty innocent. The mafia won't lynch an innocent innocent. So we planned accordingly.

We lynched Hellion because we knew that a role redirected off of him. Iteru's role, to be exact. He tried checking Hellion. He checked me instead. When I said that I was cop checked, I was. I made that claim as scummy as possible. In that way, I was still suspicious.

Both me and Ryuu lead that lynch. No impetus to get Hellion existed before we did so. That we killed one mafia should've proved us both innocent. It didn't. That's because it was exactly what we wanted.

We goofed on CoolKing. He lied about his role. I know this because he used it on me. Another of my powers is to know what roles are used against me. We assumed him to be mafia. He wasn't. Oh well.

We got lizz the next day. It would've been a close vote. Ryuu made a gambit I never would've made. He faked a PM from Iteru. No check was ever performed on Puppetmaster or lizz. So we got lucky. (Insert obligatory credit to Ryuu where credit is due.)

The checks were instead made on me and one other. I will not reveal this other. Doing so would make him/her a target. We know each other, however. S/he will vote with me. The mafia, being down to one man, is all alone. So know that this is another key to my innocence.

That we killed 2 mafia should be evidence of my innocence. But it wasn't. We intended it to be that way.

Around this point we conversed with Flame. He accepted my arguments. Since then he has doubted them. He did not communicate this to me. He blabbed about my powers to everybody who would listen. He described me and Ryuu in the report Mintaka mistakenly sent. He almost ruined us. Yet here we are. I suspect Flame to be innocent. Despite this, he did not kill me. Mafia would've killed me, knowing the plot between me and Ryuu.

I should elaborate on my powers. I get points in exchange for making sentences. Consider my writing style. Go read any of my posts in this game. Go read me in any other thread. I have seperated my thoughts to maximize points here. In any other thread, my thoughts form longer sentences. This is more proof of my role.

In exchange for these points, I gain abilities. Foremost among these abilities is a resistance to lynching. Look through the votecounts. Not a single vote has been placed on me. This was intentional. No votes will ever be cast against me. This is my primary ability. Once the mafia caught on, they'd kill me. So I made myself look scummy. So scummy that they'd never kill me. They'd kill Ryuu instead. And look at the mess they're in now.

The votes added to other players were redirected from me. I'm unlynchable. It is not a coincidence. Every prior post where I question this fact is crap. Ryuu knew this and cooperated with me. The PM of an AIM conversation between me and him is garbage. The debates we staged are bologna. Every last bit of it.

So, given all this, I'm best-positioned to know who is mafia.

There is information I will not reveal yet. The revelant people know what it is. This information leads me to suspect sourcandy and puppetmaster.

Sourcandy claimed a resistance to votes by a factor of .5. This is true. Through my alliances, I placed a secret vote upon sourcandy last dayphase. She is telling the truth.

Puppetmaster claimed miller roleblocker. Through my own powers, I know that he is indeed a roleblocker. This comparison takes me nowhere.

However, claiming miller is never an innocent idea. So I suspect Puppetmaster in that sense.

Through this QT, observe that Ryuu claims a lynching immunity. That was a lie. It was designed to make him a prime nightkill target. That ploy worked. The only people in that QT are Flame, sour, and Puppetmaster. It is evidence for guilt on one of them. Flame, I believe, is innocent for other reasons. So we're left with the others.

Puppetmaster has adamantly pursued me this game. What mafia-like behavior. Wouldn't we all try to lynch the guilty-looking innocent if we were mafia? That he's done so already suggests that he thinks he has backup. He won't have it. So I suspect him in this way.

One more thing. I don't recall Puppetmaster lynching mafia. He's lynched a plethora of innocents. Never mafia, as I recall. So I suspect him in this way.

All these facts paint a nice picture. I condemn Puppetmaster to the ash heap of War Zone history.

Vote: Puppetmaster

I have allies. I know that you will be the lynch target today. You will not live. If you have any confessions, now is the time to make them.

You may be wondering why I'm revealing all this. Simply, because the jig is up. Ryuu is in the dead innocent QT now. If they're not already convinced of my innocence, they should be now. I implore the dead innocents to protect me tonight. I can guarantee a Puppetmaster lynch today. I can guarantee a sourcandy lynch the next day if necessary. So long as I am alive, I can guarantee a lynch on the most suspicious target.

The jig is up. Even with this post I'm accumulating more points to activate my abilities.

Oh, and Puppetmaster: Why didn't you ever post using X's? Could it be, perhaps, that you're Phoenicks and not Phoenix? X's are overrated, after all.

One last thing. It's not necessary. I just want the points for making these sentences.

On Day 1 I watched Puppetmaster. He voted for Twiggy while giving himself the out of not being suspicious of Twiggy. I defended Hellion (saying that Hellion tends toward public discussion when innocent) and Puppetmaster concurred. He suspected me as soon as I said that I wouldn't vote Twiggy. He's suspected me the whole game. So did Ryuu. He suspected Ryuu for never voting against me. Well, where's your vote against me, Puppetmaster? Several phases too late. You've been hoisted by your own pitard.

Puppetmaster aggressively analyzed Day 1's consequences. When me and Ryuu seized the stage, he stopped doing so. Why?

He ended up agreeing with me more often than not. Real mafia wouldn't want unnecessary confrontations.

And I still apply my logic from Day 1. Mafia must have voted against Twiggy. Hellion can't be the only one. I found Puppetmaster's post suspicious back then. The timing is more suspicious in retrospect.

The sum of this tl;dr is this. I have enough points to activate all of my abilities. I can't be beat as long as the innocents protect me tonight. Ryuu will vouch for me up there. We've coordinated this whole time. Puppetmaster will be the lynch today. And the mafia will lose.

The reason I never posted in Xs is because apparently you've been the one sending those odd reports during the night phases. I'm too lazy right now to dig up who told me that, but that's what I was told. Seeing as how not posting in such a way wouldn't do a thing to me, I didn't.

I honestly don't care if I get lynched at the moment. The only confession I have to make is that I realize how shitty a game I played this time around. I haven't told a lie this whole game (or at least none that I recall). I'm a miller roleblocker, and you'll all find that out at the end of this phase if Phoenicks gets his wish.

There's one mafia of the five remaining players (considering I die after today). Innocents can still do this.

(I'm not going to unvote Phoenicks. I just wanna see if his vote redirecting works out of curiosity.)

Unvote: Phoenicks
Vote: Sourcandy

...Because I know that if I'm not the last mafia member, then it's probably her.

Last edited:

clapping.gif

Phoenicks is legend.

Attachments

• clapping.gif
    clapping.gif
    173 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

After seeing this multiple times in this game, I made up my mind: next game I'm hosting I'm implementing a rule that prevents dead people from "liking" game related posts. Because you know, liking when dead is kinda deadtalking, only you're not the one doing the talking :p

Well, darn. I just can't survive till the end, no matter which role I get.

EDIT: The last time I was mafia I died due to some random role as well instead of actually being suspicious. >_>

Last edited:

@Phoenicks
I dont see why you have me as a target, really.
First off, the only mod left is "you" that means that the last member of the mafia has to have a role based on "you". My ability as you mentioned reduces the amount of votes against me, now tell me is there a reason why such an ability could be drawn out of you. I dont see you as the defensive type of person, so it doesnt fit. ok, next.

You mentioned that Flame,TPM Ryuu and me. Now I wonder, How did you got the link? Also, Flame asked me to send all of our QT links to J J M, which I did. I know, that was pretty stupid of me but I trusted Flame since he proved his innocence. You also proved my ability which I had claimed since day 1.

As I said before the only mod left is "Phoenicks", we all know how you are, always with your tl;dr posts, and now your ability depends on your post and how long they are.~weird. You also mentioned your abilities, which to be frank will make you way to powerful to be town.

So: im going to vote:phoenicks...
I also talked a while with @Parmalee and colected some more info from other sources and NONE of our abilities matches as your's do.

and [video=youtube;msj1WQ-JSZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msj1WQ-JSZ4[/video]
for being some foolish....

I thought JJM to be innocent, he played me. Dang. I thought for sure he was innnocent. Granted as time went on I got more suspicous of those I had worked with, mainly Ryuu/Nick. They're innocent, even though it may not seem that way, they are innocent.

Hurristat has been unusually inactive the entire game. Vote: hurristat

If someone can prove me otherwise, I'll change my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom