• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The War Room Mafia - TOWN VICTORY! (ratings are up, phew.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The War Room Mafia - DAY 7 ...ugh.

God damn it. I had a response here but when I tried to post there was a 503.
Now, I'll just say this. I haven't lie. I told you guys my ability since day 1 I believe. Not only that, it was proven. I dont know why Hurristat wants to take me out. I'll: Vote:phoenicks.
I sent the links to J J M because Flame told me to do so. I thought he had talked with him. I try to link Panu but they told me not to do so. Some of you have been gambling in this game, not me. If you want to take me out, do so. Because you know; just like Ryuu faked the report so can Hurristat.
~Bye, I have to go to the hospital.
Good luck♥

Last edited:
Re: The War Room Mafia - DAY 7 ...ugh.

(Updates will be late today. Sorry - I need to work on something. I'll update within an hour past the usual time.)

Counting votes now. Hold on. Let me work this out.

Last edited:
Re: The War Room Mafia - TOWN VICTORY!

VOTE COUNT
Sourcandy : 2
----------------

"Parmalee thinks that who we see as Sourcandy here is actually the last moderator. She, or he, has tried to dissaude votes from his teammates before!"

Parmalee, you are...

Parmalee the 3rd Person Speaker.

“Parmalee...is there any reason why you're talking in third person? ._.”
- CommanderPigg, during X-Men VS BROTHERHOOD Mafia

Mintaka (me, the host!) notices that you like to speak in 3rd person very much, even during normal conversations.
Thus Mintaka grants you a post restriction; you must speak in third person in ALL posts.

Mintaka, feeling generous, grants you a benefit; if anyone finds your posting style fun and tries it during a Day phase while having a vote on you, then his/her vote won’t count.

You are allied with the RESISTANCE. You win if your team succeeds in taking out all of the The War Room Mods.

"What are you talking about? It's whoever that is behind hurristat that is suspicious! But look, this Phoenicks claims he is not related to us, let's get him before he becomes an enemy!"

Flame_, you are...

Flame_ the Reporter

"If I had a role, I'd have sent it."
- Flame_, during Falconwing 2 Mafia

Your game series, Unovian Murders, focus on the murderers leaving clues and the town analyzing them.
What would fit your role any better than a reporter that leaves hints to the public?
You can lie in the report if you want to. Also, you don’t have to coordinate your moves with the reports. The report will be given to the public via the reality system and thus won’t reveal who wrote it.

You can leave two reports during the game. You can write one up at any time; I’ll update the report before the phase change. Any time before the phase changes, you can edit the report if you wish.
(Send me a report via PM.)

You are allied with the RESISTANCE. You win if your team succeeds in taking out all of the The War Room Mods.

"Are you blind? Even by the basics of mafia, it's logical to lynch Sourcandy! Don't aim that laser at me!"

hurristat, you are...

Iteru the Color Poster

Phoenicks: Why do so many of these roles have drawbacks and not abilities? :p
Iteru: Entertainment reasons :p

- During Revenge of the Rivals Mafia, short talk about roles

Unfortunately, you don’t really have abilities…
I don’t want to leave you bored, so you can enjoy your time in the game by posting in different colors.
Speaking of Pokémon, I do remind myself of the starters though…so let’s do it, green, red, or blue.
You don’t have to necessarily post in a color if you don’t feel like doing it, but once you post for the first time in the thread, you’ll need to keep posting in the same color for that phase.
(Remember to color your font if you want to make it count, because depending on the options, standard font color will be different.)

Who knows? Maybe this will be worth something.

"I don't care about what you say. I say we lynch Phoenicks! He even sounds like himself!"

"Fuck! Are you deaf? How many times do I have to tell you?! I told you, I can't even be lynched! Don't waste that laser power at me!"

Phoenicks, you are...

hurristat the Discussant

Mintaka : ...and they (Phoenicks and hurristat) had to write those essays extremely annoyingly long posts, quoting a lot of sentences while at it. (Skip) There, you two already have two minuses like that.
hurristat: Hey!

- After TVM Mafia’s ending, short discussion before ratings

Overall, you’re one of the most contributing users around…but stay out of my three territories if you plan to post those long and quoted posts!
Anyway, your power comes what you love to do; debating and posting.
At the end of each phase, for every sentence you write (number of posts doesn’t matter), you will earn one Point. Also, for each Quote in your posts, you will also earn 1 Point.

When you have gathered enough Points, you can exchange Points for one-use role ability at Day or Night. When you exchange Points during a Day phase, you'll be given role abilities for activating at Night, and vice-versa.
For those that require activation, you can keep your role power for later use. (I will store it.) But you cannot store more than two powers at once.
For those that require no activation, they will be activated automatically in the following phase.
By the way, the minimum amount of Points you need for exchange is 10; then 20, and then 40.

You will earn points for both Day and Night phases and freely exchange points as long as you have enough. Keep in mind that upon your death in War Zone, you lose your abilities and all of the points that you had, as well as any abilities that you were saving.

Two lasers aimed at Phoenicks...but some sort of weird force field bounced them.
"What?"
"I TOLD YOU GUYS, I WON'T BE LYNCHED!"
"Augh, don't aim that fire at me!"
"Ugh, I can't control this---"

...the two laser beams, bounced off from 'hurristat'...toward Sourcandy.

"Fuck, no!"

...with an explosion, the confused four Resistance members met the last moderator, the person that they were looking for.

Sourcandy, you are...

Phoenicks the Lynch Resistant

“I love the confusion that role caused :3”
- Mijzelffan commenting on the role Phoenicks had for BMGF II Mafia

A mythical bird that mods the Real World section…that’s just awkward. Your powers in the War Zone are just as strange. You acquire an ability to turn into ashes when you’re in danger, like the mythical bird upon demise and before rebirth.

Even when you’re not completely “in ashes”, your powers make you resistant to the damage given by the voting lasers. During usual times, all votes toward you given by the players of Resistance count for half of their values.

There is another ability, which requires activation. During a phase, you can choose to completely disappear into ashes to avoid being lynched or night actions aimed at you. Any lynch or actions targeting you during that phase will fail. You’ll have to send me a PM if you want to activate this ability.
Turning completely into ashes requires a lot of power, so you can activate this power once after at least three phases. Thus, if you activate it on Day 2 to avoid being lynched, you can activate it again from Day 4 (Night 2, Day 3, and Night 3 – three phases).
During the phases of rest, you are "powerless", so all votes toward you count for their normal values.

You are allied with The War Room Mods. You win if your team equals the number of the Resistance.

"Grrrr, I was this close to winning. I should have used my power-"

With another explosion, the last moderator left the War Zone...leaving behind a trace of ash.

The four Resistance members were so confused, but...they knew one thing.

The long battle was over.

Sourcandy was lynched.
She was 'Phoenicks', a TWR Moderator.

THE GAME HAS ENDED WITH A TOWN VICTORY!

Short explanation; the two votes on Phoenicks were bounced to Sourcandy, thus in the end, all votes were aimed at her.

FUCKING.
CALLED.
IT.

*parties with Parmalee and Phoenicks*

No me!!! C'mon. Yay. We win!!!!!

Ratings?

Congrats to the town.

>:) We did it. Just as planned.

Flame... I sympathize with you. It sucks being wrong the whole time.

Uh. Wow Ryuu. Thats cold.

I wanted to play it safe against Phoenicks. Thats it.

Good game everybody! Congrats to the town. :p

Now I can stop being incredibly pissed at Flame_...

What's this I dont even... .-.
ehh I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. But there are some things I would like.

The Doctor: It was a pretty interesting Idea, really. But it gave the town the upper hand. The doctor is supposed to eventually die,giving the mafia some relief, but in this case we were always worried about who the dead people were going to protect. It was such a pain, seriously.

The Roles: I loved most of them and I appreciate all the effort it must have taken to get all the quotes and everything. :) I just have a problem with Phoenicks role based on Hurristat. I didnt see any restriction on his role at all. It was a good role, just that it was a little broken. Even my role had a restriction.
I also want to point out that our roles werent that powerful with only J J M( I believe ) having an actual night action, the other were just abilities.

Other than that it was an awesome game and I appreciate you let me play.

I was testing the Dead townies' QT. I made that known before the game started... D:
Hellion's role had a secret ability to bend that advantage; if the player whose role ability was absorbed by Hellion's role was killed, all messages from that person would have reached your team.

Also, the reason I didn't apply a limit to 'hurristat' was because in the end, the role did not have any protection against night kills. I do understand the point; the standards could have been higher.

Thanks for the feedback, Sourcandy.

----

Time line. Ratings, I'll post them later.
DAY 1.
Flame_ uses a report.
Twiggy ('Umeko') is lynched.

~

NIGHT 1.
Iteru checks Hellion.
JJM switches Hellion's and Phoenicks' positions.
Mafia targets Mijzelffan.
Dead town targets Phoenicks.
Phoenicks obtains three of his Day actions.

RESULTS
Mijzelffan ('Sourcandy') dies.
Being switched, Phoenicks is checked instead of Hellion.
Per the role, Hellion absorbs JJM's abilities.

~

DAY 2.
Hellion ('Mintaka') is lynched.
Phoenicks' hidden vote was on Hellion. He also obtains all his night actions.

Hellion is successfully lynched. Thus, JJM loses his power.

~

NIGHT 2.
Mafia targets ghaskan.
Dead town targets coolking.
Hide in Plain Sight attempts spying on Phoenicks.
Iteru checks hurristat.
Phoenicks sends in his short report (that voting event was a fake).

RESULTS
ghaskan ('Shiny Celebi') dies.
HiPS' spying fails, since Phoenicks bounced all actions from him.

~

DAY 3.
coolking ('Mijzelffan') is lynched.

~

NIGHT 3.
Iteru attempts to check Parmalee.
HiPS spies on Flame_.
Phoenicks sends in a short report. (That fake event, again.)
Mafia targets Iteru.
Dead town targets hurristat.
The Puppetmaster targets Phoenicks for blocking. This fails.

RESULTS
Iteru ('CommanderPigg') is killed.

~

DAY 4
lizzxxk ('Ryuutakeshi') is lynched.
Flame_ sends in his second report.

~

NIGHT 4
Mafia kills HiPS ('Hellion').
Dead town targets The Puppetmaster.
The Puppetmaster blocks Rainbowkit.

~

DAY 5
Rainbowkit ('The Puppetmaster') is lynched.
(Hidden vote on Sourcandy)

~

NIGHT 5
Mafia targets Ryuutakeshi ('Hide in Plain Sight').
Dead town targets Parmalee.
Ryuutakeshi's bomber role activates, killing JJM ('Rayne').

~

DAY 6
The Puppetmaster ('Ghost') is lynched.

~

NIGHT 6
Mafia targets Phoenicks.
Dead town protects Phoenicks.
In the end, no night kill.

~

DAY 7
Sourcandy ('Phoenicks') is lynched.
* Votes on Phoenicks were bounced toward her.

Also, some extras on roles that weren't explained in QTs or revealed role PMs.

1. Hellion's role ; Mintaka

If the player whose role ability was absorbed by 'Mintaka' was killed, the mafia side would have obtained all the messages written by the person.
For example, if Iteru's cop check hit Hellion, not only would have Iteru lost his ability when Hellion died, but after his death, all his messages from the Dead QT would have been sent to the mafia side.
This was stated in his role PM, but when he died, the line would be hidden.

2. hurristat's role ; Iteru
Green font drains votes toward him, and then sent him to the person he voted for. Based on Leech Seed.
Red font would have made rendered one vote on hurristat useless. Based on Will-O-Wisp.
Blue font would have halved votes toward hurristat. Based on Aqua Ring.
At night...no ability. :p
Funny thing, the only time hurristat's role was actually used was in the first Day when his votes were sent to Twiggy.

Last edited:

Mafia logics: "Mijzelffan is playing kinda bad for a strong player. Let's kill him off."

When I play good, I die early. When I play bad, I die early. Sigh.

Yay, another town victory. Good to see the trend is finally shifting.

I completely lied about Lizz's claim, I took a guess and it worked. I never talked to Lizz at all,

Why did you think lizz was mafia though to go ahead with the claim?

Hellion's role had a secret ability to bend that advantage; if the player whose role ability was absorbed by Hellion's role was killed, all messages from that person would have reached your team.

If the player whose role ability was absorbed by 'Mintaka' was killed, the mafia side would have obtained all the messages written by the person.
For example, if Iteru's cop check hit Hellion, not only would have Iteru lost his ability when Hellion died, but after his death, all his messages from the Dead QT would have been sent to the mafia side.
This was stated in his role PM, but when he died, the line would be hidden.
Well, isn't that dandy. >_>

I took a huge attempt to see what would happen. She took the bait.

LOL at the switch between Hellion and Phoenicks on Night 1. That's just priceless.

And man, some of these innocent quicktopics... let's just say that the town alliances have some very conflicting teamwork... :p

Props to Ryuu for using my death and a fake PM to convince other to lynch Lizzxxk, and to Phoenicks for surviving.

Who the fuck would tell Flame_ they are the cop on Night 0 with no night actions? That's pretty much an insult to Lizz to suggest such a thing of her... xD

I have no unique traits ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom