• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Worst Thing

Actually I going by their movesets. Dewgong learns rest and aqua ring. Plus it better water type moves, like dive, aqua tail, and aqua jet, while walrein only learns water gun. I know that walrein learns rest too but that is beside the point.

You didn't do much research, obviously.

*Sigh*... Dewgong has a low attack, as well as special attack. If anything, Surf would be the strongest water move you should have named.

And Walrein learns Rest and Aqua Ring too? Okay... And Surf, Brine, Waterfall, Aqua Tail, et cetera. Water Gun is not the only water move Walrein learns. I don't know where you looked for information. Serebii's pokedex has everything.

Walrein > Dewgong. Stats and movepool show this. And with Hail, Walrein is a beast. Blizzard gets 100% accuracy, he recovers health, and doesn't get damaged. Yeah, Dewgong can learn Blizzard, but it doesn't have ice body.

I'm just going off facts, stats, and moves.

Variety is the spice of life :D
you can say that, ahahaha

Forgot to mention the repetitiveness of the whole mission thing, so I never finished it. And yeah, the hands were like blocks.

oh yeah, the repetive missions were a pain. i also hate xion, so the game annoyed me. the best part was mission mode. but yeah, 3d would suck

I suppose this isn't exactly Pokemon, but...

Zoroark in Super Smash Bros. 4.

God no.

God no.
Oh, heck yes! That would be awesome. And if they bring back Mewtwo and implement a Gen II/III Pokemon as a fighter, that would be epic. Four-way Pokemon battle : D

If they got rid of all the other Pokemon.

But I would still buy it.

Didn't they do this with R/S/E? Most of the older Pokemon were gotten rid of, and there was no way of trading with previous generations or that's what I heard.

I'd still buy it, too. R/S/E brought some neat things to the table.

~ I think the topic is about what could be added that would be 'The Worst Thing', not what change.

EDIT: 100th POST WOOHOO! :banana::party::7up::party::banana:

More posts to come :D :spam:

^^^^ They are'nt getting rid of all the other pokemon cuz you can get the legendary dogs. All pokemon will have animated sprites.

I want to get rid of the old annoyers (geodude, zubat, tentacool) and bring in some new annoyers! Let's give these guys a break, atleast you won't hate the new annoyers the first couple times your run into them. Maybe even make them cool pokemon. It would kinda be the worst thing they could do... KEEP GEO ZU AND TENTACOOL...

I would HATE a fourth evo for any poke

The game wouldn't say: What! Charizard is Evolving!

It would say: What? Charizard is Evolving???

character custimization. at all. (the most we should get is when entering contests/poketholon, the clothes change)

I think if they add character customization (like clothing and such) it should be optional and extra for the player, kinda like how hideouts were in RSE.

Personally, I'd explore this option if it was available.

Super Smash Brothers?! Someone mentioned it... I can smell the conversation.

Blaziken in SSB4. Seriously. Blaziken just fits.

You know, I don't really think this topic applies just to Black and White. It's pretty much people listing things that they never want in a pokemon video game.

Moving.

Pikachu, Mewtwo, Blaziken, Lucario and Zoroark in SSB4.

NEEDS. TO. BE. DONE.

God? We have not even got to the game and already wars are over if Zoroark in SSB4. How amusing >>;;

However, I do not like the new city graphics. I am sorry but are buildings really that tall? And what's the point of it if I cannot see the street near me? I'm just going to get lost and it seems really impratical.

God no.
i don't know...it might be cool. but really, they should just put mewtwo back. when i heard brawl wasn't going to have him, i was so annoyed at nintendo.
I think if they add character customization (like clothing and such) it should be optional and extra for the player, kinda like how hideouts were in RSE.

Personally, I'd explore this option if it was available.
i see what you mean. i guess they can do that....it just seems like something game freak wouldn't do. if they implemented it like that, though, i guess i'd be ok with it, as long as it wasn't pushed in my face or anything.
Super Smash Brothers?! Someone mentioned it... I can smell the conversation.

Blaziken in SSB4. Seriously. Blaziken just fits.
holy crap yes. that would be utterly amazing. imagine him versus capt. falcon....*drools*

still, what if they add infernape instead of blaziken. ugh, that would suck

The anime starts focusing on Probopass and his Bidoof friends that play in a football team for pokemon.

Probopass becomes the new mascot of the franchise.

They abandon the gen I and II pokémon and don't include data for them in any more games.

Ken Sugimori dies in some accident.

They make pokémon die in battles and force you to see a sad funeral clip every time that happens.

They include religion, in any shape or form.

Golbat appears everywhere at night, with mean look and confuse ray.

Light type is added and becomes the strongest type, every team is now filled with holy paladins and angels. New trainers include christians and priests.

The music is now rap music and techno only.

The playable character is now an emo teenage werewolf and you can only use psychic and dark pokemon. You run from home because your mom is unfair and makes you do chores and homework and not understanding your need to express your individuality.

Ok, these are some things.

@Shellder

Did you actually have to think about this or do you just think about stuff like this on a regular basis?

Anyways, I would hate it if they made the bike/other transportation music sound anything like it did in diamond and pearl. That music was so annoying.

Also, if they kept pokeathlons or contests. If they keep contests, at least make them like in generation III. Gen IV contests are not in the least bit fun at all.

The music is now rap music and techno only.
well i can kinda understand the rap thing, but what's so bad about techno? it's catchy and uplifting like most pokemon music?

and we can kind of expect some urban influences in the music thanks to the big city.

@Shellder
Also, if they kept pokeathlons or contests. If they keep contests, at least make them like in generation III. Gen IV contests are not in the least bit fun at all.
this. gen3 contests were so much better than gen4 contests
Real time fighting, I hate those games sooooooooooo much!!!!
...all of them? even kingdom hearts??!! hahaha

Last edited:
Real time fighting, I hate those games sooooooooooo much!!!!

It would be cool if they had the option of regular turn-based or real-time like some of the other games... that I do not recall.

EDIT: Not full real-time like Kingdom Hearts, but kind of like the new Final Fantasy games where there's a time bar for each turn. More like partial-real-time.

Triple typed Pokemon (Latias would be Fire-Dragon-Psychic and Charizard would be Fire-Flying-Dragon, etc). Then, practically now Pokemon would have any weaknesses (with the exception of a Grass-Psychic-Dragon, which would have 8. I'm not sure which three way combination would have more than that though, there's bound to be something.)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom