• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Zygarde forms (now with video footage!)

That Also Mean Ash-Greninja Will In Pokemon Sun And Moon As Well?

If That Happen,I Will Speechless.I Really Like His Appearance A Lot And We Will Able To See Ash-Greninja In 3D Animation!

These forms are basically why I wanted Z in the first place. I can rest easy now.

Finally people can stop saying it's anime only.

But going straight from 10% to 100%? Crazy, wonder how 50% factors into it.

Here's another one showing 10% using Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ptyc_vxzgk

10% Zygarde was in the red. I think swarm change will depend on the HP factor of Zygarde. If 100% is at 10% HP, then Zygarde 50 makes sense at 50% HP. What I really want to know is how we collect the cores and cells needed to get 10% in the firdt place and the entire shebang.

Yeesss!

Those Zygarde videos hyped me up. :D There's also the chance of Ash-Greninja!

Now I'm curious how the Cells, Cores, and 50% Forme work.

So it's formes are a (hopefully) less terrible Zen Mode? Interesting. Also can these things finally get some Sugimori art. They've had the ugly anime art for too long. I'm glad 100% looks good in-game. I liked it's appearance in the anime but in the TCG art it was hideous.

Last edited:
I'm really glad to see these forms in the game (even though that means no Z version *weep weep*). Hopefully that means Ash-Greninja is not far behind. Really curious to know how that translates into the game version. There's one thing that bothers me about Zygarde 100%. In order to reach its form, you basically need the 10% form to fulfill conditions that are usually meant for the likes of Overgrow, Swarm, Torrent etc.

I know this is a little off topic; but the music in those Zygarde trailers is hype. Do you guys think that's the wild or trainer battle theme.

Zygarde-Gundam form looks like it'll break Ubers in Smogon's laddering system.
Zygarde-Doge looks cute, probably will be in RU or UU.

It depends how intrinsically they are tied together. If you can't use 10% without it changing to 100% at low HP (and vice versa you can't use 100% without needing to use the much weaker 10% until it transforms) then it seems like a super awkward gimmick. Zen Mode Darmanitan didn't work out well for similar reasons.

One thing it has in its favour is that it seems to heal quite a large portion of HP after changing.

I really worder how the cells and cores will work, and if Core Punisher is only exclusive to the Complete form... I was hoping we can control how much cells we can put into a core, but seeing as 10% ability lets it transform into Complete form in a pinch, I hope another factor put into this is that the player needs to collect all the cells and another core for this to happen. It seems a bit easy on getting Complete form, knowing how broken it'll easily be seeing it's HP stat.. and someone can easily put focus sash on the 10% form

So it's formes are a (hopefully) less terrible Zen Mode? Interesting. Also can these things finally get some Sugimori art. They've had the ugly anime art for too long. I'm glad 100% looks good in-game. I liked it's appearance in the anime but in the TCG art it was hideous.

Well, I loved the art on the EX card, but I do think that the CGI full-body art on the package was terrible. :p

Last edited:
I figured that the the Zygarde forms would be featured in the games, but I really didn't think that they'd confirm that this early on, especially when I still don't want them to focus on Zygarde for the main story and just save it for the post storyline content. They look cool in the games, but I was never that eager to see them in the video games. As far as I'm concerned, the main good thing about this is so that there's less complaining about Zygarde. Granted, that has diminished anyway, but it was still kind of annoying to see that complaint coming up so frequently. I'd rather have more focus on new Pokemon than on Zygarde, even with its forms being introduced in the new games.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom