• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things in pokemon that make you laugh.

"It's science time!!"
Any fanart of German Emmet and Ingo.
The Pokéstar Studios manager's "Dahling!" if you play as a girl
This picture.
Harley.

Last edited:
Brock's raging libido gets several laughs out of me.

In addition, the very homoerotic boss fantasies of Meowth are always good for a laugh (or several hundred).

I always get a good laugh from Pokémon anime. People are taking it too seriously sometimes, I just watch and enjoy it without thinking too much.

Also, Palpitoad's voice in the games. Hilarious.

When Heatran appears after the reaction with the Magma stone. It just falls from the ceiling...the sound made me lol so hard,I watched it 5 times

Pokemon logic
Ex.
Put a bicycle on your bag
Have exactly 999x of each item on your bag
Use a Pokemon move on a human they survive

And pokemon memes

"Burn baby burn!" From Reshiram in Pokémon White. Yes, I know it's from N but the timing was hilarious.

Also, Timegate Traveler from Poké Star Studios. All I can say is WTF?

Team Rocket in the Animé
Team Plasma in the Games
Stunfisk
Black Adventures
Fandom Overreactions

Oh Arceus, Pokémon rocks! In so many ways!

For some reason, the Lentimas Town theme makes me laugh, as I imagine it to play in extremely ridiculous moments. It doesn't stop being awesome, though, since that is why I love it.

Cilan's scream in Scare at the Litwick Mansion. I was chuckling the rest of the episode with that memory.

I laugh when they break the fourth wall.

Meowth "Oh yeah the creators didn't add a nose"

or ash the vikings must be from Minnesota line was funny.

and the funny but cute thing i enjoyed the most is Pikachu's love for Ketchup.

When an opponent with low HP outspeeds Garchomp, gets killed by Rough Skin, and watching Garchomp's Outrage not have a target. That is the most hilarious sight I have ever seen.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom