• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that make you cry

Getting yelled at makes me cry. o_o Idk why...
Annnnddd...when my family and friends cry, when something tragic happened before my eyes, and when people get very agressive.

Wow, I'm sensitive. xD

I don't cry very often, unless it's caused by peeling onions or a sudden harsh wind. I think the last time I got teary was at my grandmother's funeral. That's now roughly 3 years ago.

There's enough things that make me sad, but it doesn't reduce me to tears. Perhaps I'm just heartless :/

"Delrihuzz, use Fake Tears! The move failed."

seeing my friends and family cry especially if they are girls, don't really know why tho. oh and sometimes pokeshipping fanfictions can be real tearjerkers

I almost never cry. Only if a family member or one of my pets die. Oh, and I had trouble not to start crying when I was playing CoD:MW2 at the point where Ghost and Roach were shot. Yeah, call me a wuss, but it's hard not to start crying with the music, the slow-motion, the blood, and Cpt. Price's speech just before you are burned.

I simply cry when something makes me upset. I feel no shame, as crying is a natural thing to do.

I'm considered the rock in my group of friends - I'm not the sort to get overly emotional around people, whether it's positive or negative. I think it's because I've always been amongst the oldest of my friends that I tend to act this way - I'm usually more concerned about whoever I'm with, rather than myself. I lead more than I follow, and because of that I try to keep calm and level-headed at all times.

When I'm alone music makes me cry. Not sad songs, but romantic ones. Some films too.

I always cry when my mum yells at me, she makes me a sensitive little mopey thing, but I will always love her regardless.

A couple weeks back, I cried over the most embarrassing thing ever. A goddamn anime, it was the seventh OVA of Hellsing but damn … spoilers if you've not seen it yet and/or are reading it.

It started with Pip's impending death with Ceras' eyes getting slashed out. And when Pip died and Ceras burst into tears and gave him the kiss, jeez, they just made that too emotional to be two-dimensional. It really touched me. The next one is going to be even worse.

It varies, but if I do something I feel bad about, am overly stressed, and the song 'Good Riddance' (by Green Day) and the movie Titanic really push it. So yeah, those are the main causes. n_n

Severe injury - both physically and psychologically - cause enough pain, anger, despair, and sadness.

I was sobbing by the end of "My Girl." That movie made me its bitch, I kid you not.

Usually I cry more over inspirational things than sad things, though. Like the song "What a Wonderful World" makes me tear up a little every time I hear it (especially that version where it's combined with "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"). Also, a couple months ago there was a kid who killed himself at my high school and right after it was announced over the PA everyone in the whole school instantly went to their friends and started group hugging all over the place. Even people who hadn't known the kid were hugging their friends just to let them know how much they loved them. I was so touched by it that I bawled all through my study hall. (I'm kind of a dork...)

geez, all these people saying they hardly ever cry... i end up crying like once a day. i'm a very emotional person, okay? :x

tv shows/anime, movies, books/manga, music, pretty artwork, random sad memories, nostalgia, etc. etc. i cry over practically everything. ;A;
it's actually very stress relieving... sometimes. it can get kind of annoying at other times, like when i'm in school or out in public and i think of something sad and suddenly i'm all choked up. :|
but yeah. i don't think crying is necessarily a sign of weakness... though it might be in my case. /is pathetic

I LOVE YOU. *feels like she's not alone* I cry almost once a day, too. Be it frustration, missing someone, fictional stuff... everything makes me cry... but mostly I cry lots about my boyfriend. No, not because we argue, because I miss him u.u
I also cry because I feel things... I dunno, whenever I look too deeply into an animal's eyes... if it looks sad, I end up crying. I'M JUST VERY EMPATHETIC 'KAY.

ALSO LUCARIO USING UP ALL ITS AURA POWER AND DYING.

Last edited:
Things that make me emotional are loved ones hurt/dying, some songs that have that "touch" and when I see those animal commericials on t.v. I just tear up, looking in the pet's eyes, I try to look away everytime I see it.

Thanks.

When I see a touching message(mainly concerning the environment) on screen.

Back
Top Bottom