• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things that make you cry

I don't tear up easily. I can't remember the last time I cried. Probably at least 2 years ago. I cried when my dog died, which I would do again. Any loss of a pet or a family member would be enough to make me cry. Nothing else.

I don't think I've ever cried tears of happiness, I've got too much of a deadpan personality

When I listen to Pat by Built to Spill I can start to get chokey...other songs make me emotional too.

I usually cry over rude behavior of a people, which gives me bad vision of people being mean to me. I also cry when I was physically abused (That includes grabbing for those of you who don't know), especially from my parents.

I dont cry when a human close to me dies, only when an animal dies....am I evil?

I tear up a whole lot. Like for books and movies and sad music. They're never happy tears...
For example I cried when Jessie released Dustox
And if you've read the books (which alot of people had) when Sirius Black died in Harry Potter.

I almost never cry in movies, but Dead Poet Society had me sobbing.

tbh, everything can make me cry. I HATE IT.

especially when i'm holding in my tears, and right when somebody asks me if I'm ok, I burst out crying. I can't help it. I'm so sensitive ):

Back
Top Bottom