• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

In segments where you have to control a partner, (Barry at Mt. Coronet, Serena in Team Flare HQ), have complete control of their Pokemon during the double battles.
I second this proposal. Pearl's up at Mt. Coronet? Spammed Stockpile for 3 turns straight, didn't Spit Up, it Swallowed (didn't need it mind you) then started Stockpiling again, Lucario handled the whole battle by itself.

Difficulty settings is a must! The game became too easy in the last gen. I always switch off the exp share and still no challenge at all! I will be more than happy to play a Pokemon game in a really hard mode.

Difficulty settings is a must! The game became too easy in the last gen. I always switch off the exp share and still no challenge at all! I will be more than happy to play a Pokemon game in a really hard mode.

To me the games are so easy either way that I just leave it on to get through the game quicker... I miss having a challenge. BW2 challenge mode was good and honestly could've been even harder. I hope they bring back an immediately toggleable challenge mode, not the whole key link crap from Gen V where you had to play through the game (and a specific one at that, Black 2), or have someone who had played through Black 2 give it to you. So if you had White 2 only, tough luck, go make a friend with Black 2, if you had Black 2, play through the game to get challenge mode and play through the same boring story you just played through. If we have trainer customization we may as well have difficulty customization.

Sorry if someone has already posted this, but I had an idea. Hawaii is a group of islands, and many people go there to surf those ways. I'd like to finally see the removal of HMs, and no need for Surf anymore either, as Hawaii has a huge surfing community. We could go across bodies of water on surf boards or boogie boards. :) I'd like to also see the return of soaring as well so we don't need fly. And to dive, maybe get some scuba gear along the way? Just some little things I'd like to see.
Are you also going to use your board to cut trees, smash rocks and move boulders?

I hope Ice-types are available early on as opposed to late in the game when most people already have their teams set.

I'd like the Pokémon amiibo to get REAL use. Not just as Smash Bros. fighters or costumes without any unique music or sound effects.

Personally, i'd like to see more version exclusives beyond just some pokemon.
I liked how gen 5 tried to push the version exclusives limit, and even if some of them were cosmetic only, it actually gave the games a unique difference imo, and i was reeeeeally disappointed that x and y went back to the old version exclusive formula.

Also, more inverse battles please. The concept was cool imo, but sadly versy unused in both XY and ORAS. If they won't give us random inverse battles on routes/caves then at least give the battle tower equivalent of the game an option for inverse battles.

Personally, i'd like to see more version exclusives beyond just some pokemon.
I liked how gen 5 tried to push the version exclusives limit, and even if some of them were cosmetic only, it actually gave the games a unique difference imo, and i was reeeeeally disappointed that x and y went back to the old version exclusive formula.

Absolutely. I feel this was something that Unova got right, and I was hoping (in vain) that kalos would expand upon.

I'd love towns and routes that differ in the versions - and I mean really differ, like in aesthetics and music, but also, Pokemon found there, NPCs you encounter, and items. BW's themes of the old fashioned world vs new technology and development was done so well.

I always buy both games eventually anyway, but please GF, give us a real reason to buy both! ;)

give Drizzle to more pokemon, we have only one unlegendary Pokemon with it.(regular Swampert would be apriotated)

sandstream -2 regular lines
snow warning- 2 regular lines+1 mega
drizzle- 1 legendary+ one regular
drough- 1 legendary+1mega+1regular line

Now I remember -- it would be awesome if we could trade Pokemon via StreetPass!

From the player's perspective it would be simple -- one box in the PC is the designated "StreetPass Box" that can hold, say, 12 Pokemon. Every time you get a Sun/Moon StreetPass tag, one of those Pokemon gets traded to whomever you StreetPassed with (assuming they have a Pokemon in their StreetPass box to give you). It'd be kind of like a local version of Wonder Trading.

Of course, this would pose an incredible design challenge to ensure that it couldn't be exploited to just duplicate/clone Pokemon. If that can be solved, it would be amazing; alternatively, if we could even just trade Pokemon Eggs via StreetPass that would still be pretty cool.

Really, I just want some way to get rid of eggs without needing to go through all the effort of hatching them. Let me release them, let me wonder trade them, let me GTS them, just don't force me to hatch the entire box of eggs I only made because my brother wanted some random egglock.

Really, I just want some way to get rid of eggs without needing to go through all the effort of hatching them. Let me release them, let me wonder trade them, let me GTS them, just don't force me to hatch the entire box of eggs I only made because my brother wanted some random egglock.

Maybe some sort of egg trader? Some npc that takes unhatched eggs and gives you points or tokens or something depending on what pokemone is in the egg. The points could be spent to buy rare items.

Maybe some sort of egg trader? Some npc that takes unhatched eggs and gives you points or tokens or something depending on what pokemone is in the egg. The points could be spent to buy rare items.

If they have this feature, I don't know if I'd use it, though, because I would be HORRIFIED of giving up a shiny by accident. I also can't think of a way to fix that without changing MM breeding forever. Like, what if the judge warned you that it was a desirable egg if it had, like, 4-6ivs or was shiny. But then people could use the guy as a shiny egg checker, which could be nice, but would also being in loads of people being like "oh breeding's too easy now, it used to take some skill!"

If they have this feature, I don't know if I'd use it, though, because I would be HORRIFIED of giving up a shiny by accident. I also can't think of a way to fix that without changing MM breeding forever. Like, what if the judge warned you that it was a desirable egg if it had, like, 4-6ivs or was shiny. But then people could use the guy as a shiny egg checker, which could be nice, but would also being in loads of people being like "oh breeding's too easy now, it used to take some skill!"
Breeding could never be too easy. I support any method to make breeding easier and quicker.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom