• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IV Breeding Leftovers

Hey!
I'm not sure if you want a 5IV Pokemon for one of your 5IV Pokemon. But I give a try.

Will you accept a 4IV Shinx breeding pair w/ 4 Eggmoves for your 5IV Female Venipede-Female | 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Info about the Shinx's.

Shinx - Male - Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/31/X/31/X

Shinx - Female -Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/X/X/31/31

-They both are in Normal PokeBalls.

Just the male Shinx is fine!

Oh, alright. Thank you :)
My fc is in my signature and my IGN is Charlotte.
When do you think you can trade? I am free all tomorrow.

I'd be interested in one of the male pinsirs.

I have 4 or 5 IV Outrage Gible's if you're still around and want one?

Hey!
I'm not sure if you want a 5IV Pokemon for one of your 5IV Pokemon. But I give a try.

Will you accept a 4IV Shinx breeding pair w/ 4 Eggmoves for your 5IV Female Venipede-Female | 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Info about the Shinx's.

Shinx - Male - Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/31/X/31/X

Shinx - Female -Adamant - Hidden ability: Guts - 4 Eggmoves: IceFang, FireFang, TakenDown and Swift
31/31/X/X/31/31

Sorry, I've been ill for a few days. I should be free to trade any day from now on though. I'll keep myself online whenever I'm playing.

I'd be interested in one of the male pinsirs.

I have 4 or 5 IV Outrage Gible's if you're still around and want one?

Sure, one of those Gible is good. (Sorry for late reply, I've been ill).

Since you're better now, we should finally make our trade happen. Clauncher #1 for my Hitmonlee, remember? I'll message you when I see you're online here (or you could just message me anytime if you want to).

*Paleo's Anticipation made him shudder*

Hey!

Info about the Shinx's.

31/31/31/X/31/X

31/31/X/X/31/31

Sorry, I've been ill for a few days. I should be free to trade any day from now on though. I'll keep myself online whenever I'm playing.

That's alright :) I will send you a trade request if I see you on the PSS.

I'm interested in the female Fletchling with Gale Wings, i have a Male Noibat Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 and Female Modest Goomy with 31 IVs in all 6 stats.

I'm interested in the female Fletchling with Gale Wings, i have a Male Noibat Modest 31/X/31/31/31/31 and Female Modest Goomy with 31 IVs in all 6 stats.

I don't really need the Noibat as I have parents in the PC already, but the Goomy sounds like an unfair trade for you (6 IV Goomy for my 4 IV Fletchling)

I'd like to have Shellos #3, Zubat #14 and Magikarp #1. I have plenty of Heart Scales and Rare Candies, so feel free to make your call.

2 Heart Scales and a Rare Candy would be good. I know the first post says 1:2 and 1:1 but I'm not too fussed.

------

Thread update: I'll be adding some Espurr, Kecleon, Houndour, Mawile and Shuppet soon.

I like the male #4 Mawile, if you still have these, I have some female drought vulpix in premier balls like you're looking for, and they even have IVs and flare blitz, and a mild nature I believe.

My FC is 0705-2755-0550 and my trainer name is Alex.

I like the male #4 Mawile, if you still have these, I have some female drought vulpix in premier balls like you're looking for, and they even have IVs and flare blitz, and a mild nature I believe.

One of those Vulpix would be great! I'll reserve the Mawile for you.

One of those Vulpix would be great! I'll reserve the Mawile for you.

Ok, when will you be free to trade?

Sounds good.

Thanks, enjoy the Vulpix. Even sent over a 5 IV one since my thread didn't get many replies haha.

Last edited:

Can I have mareep 22? I can offer a 5IV modest Eevee -attack. I can even send a rare candy.

Can I have mareep 22? I can offer a 5IV modest Eevee -attack. I can even send a rare candy.

Sure. And just the Eevee will be fine.

------------

Thread update: Added a bunch of Corphish.

I'm very interested in that #5 Shuppet you have, the one with 31/31/31/x/31/x IV's. I've got a Jolly nature Hitmontop if you would like it. If there's anything else you'd like instead, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

- G.G.

I'm very interested in that #5 Shuppet you have, the one with 31/31/31/x/31/x IV's. I've got a Jolly nature Hitmontop if you would like it. If there's anything else you'd like instead, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

- G.G.

The Hitmontop for the Shuppet would be perfect.

I'd like to trade for the Female Gale Wings Fletchling.
I can offer Ferrothorn (Male or Female) with Leech Seed and Stealth Rock or I could offer rare candy.
If you would like to trade, please nickname it Amelia.

Hey zeb. Currently doing dusk ball adamant Larvitar with dragon dance, pursuit, stealth rock and outrage. Gimme shout if interested :D

I can get you a Great Ball Deino for the nr. 19 Moxie Heracross from your list.
I've also gotten a Female HA Ultra Ball Electabuzz - trade it for your nr. 2 Male Corphish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom