• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tournament Archives

Which system would you like to play in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Terrible Twos Tourney. Bracket's UP!!!

I've been trying to battle Keraia14 for last two days and we wasn't able to.

Right now, I'm waiting for him to get on, but he's already 30 minutes late for our battle.

If I don't get to battle him by end of the day, please decide who gets to move on to the next round by coin toss.

I think that would be fair, Thank You!!

Last edited:

I won against Kirbychu.

lost to troggy GL to everybody in the in the tournament

I thought deadline was till yesterday, but if it's till today, I'll try to battle Keraia14 again but I doubt I can battle him today.

It's 9 PM in where I live and he hasn't been online since 7 AM today.

I'll see what I can do and again, if I can't battle him by the end of the day, please decide who moves on to the next round by coin toss, which I think is fair, Thank You!!

I thought deadline was till yesterday, but if it's till today, I'll try to battle Keraia14 again but I doubt I can battle him today.

It's 9 PM in where I live and he hasn't been online since 7 AM today.

I'll see what I can do and again, if I can't battle him by the end of the day, please decide who moves on to the next round by coin toss, which I think is fair, Thank You!!

If the battle isn't done by tonight someone will get dropped. I'll post a reminder VM for you both, even though I know you'll see this.

lost to troggy GL to everybody in the in the tournament

I won against Kirbychu.

Movin' on up...

If the battle isn't done by tonight someone will get dropped. I'll post a reminder VM for you both, even though I know you'll see this.

Movin' on up...

I understand, I'll try to battle him by tonight.

However, if we couldn't and I get dropped, I just wanna say thank you for letting me participate in your tournament and I wish everyone a luck in the tourney(especially my friend Johto Trainer)! ^^

I understand, I'll try to battle him by tonight.

However, if we couldn't and I get dropped, I just wanna say thank you for letting me participate in your tournament and I wish everyone a luck in the tourney(especially my friend Johto Trainer)! ^^

You're welcome!! ^^

I lost to Keraia14 in one epic game.

I wish both Keraia14 and Johto Trainer(Paige) the best of luck in the 3rd round!! <3

I have won against sourcandy. GG.

We'll get our match done soon :] Finally, I actually get to battle! xD

And thanks, wonjoon :D

Re: BW OU simulator tournament [signups]

All right, I'm done waiting on one more person, so I'll just give one person a bye. *randomizes brackets*

R1

5. Heathcliff huxtable vs 2. Badal
12. Tsutarja vs 13. wonjoon0330
8. HiPS vs 11. Sublime
7. Flame Battler vs 1. Coolking503
6. Johto Trainer vs 10. Age of Kings
15. KawaiiPikachu96 vs 9. Pokemad
3. Crackadactyl! vs 4. Squat500
14. Pidge gets a bye!

I have won against Gliscorman. GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom