• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

Need to trade Magmar and Electabuzz to get Magmortar and Electivire

Wanted for trade-back:
- Kingdra
- Lugia
- Ho-oh
- Entei
- Raikou
- Suicune

Can offer: any other legendary and pretty much any other Pokemon.

I do have all these, technically, but they're stuck on the GameCube. I nearly exploded with rage when I found out that Ruby could only trade with XD/Collo. if it had already obtained the National Dex by trading with another GBA game.

Can anyone Help me evolve my machoke into a machamp? it would be greatly appreaciated.

3780 5982 1028

looking for somebody with platinum that can help me evolve scyther into scizor. if you can help please PM me

Can someone trade-tradeback Mew, Entei, Ho-oh, Lugia, Regice, Registeel, Deoxys, and Arceus please? PM me if you can.

Hey everyone,

I need to trade my Haunter to get a Gengar real quick. Is anyone around right now that wants to trade / trade back? If you need to do more than one trade, no problem. I still have to get my Electivire, Magmortar, Dusknoir, etc. and they're all ready to go.

K

Hey everyone,

I need to trade my Haunter to get a Gengar real quick. Is anyone around right now that wants to trade / trade back? If you need to do more than one trade, no problem. I still have to get my Electivire, Magmortar, Dusknoir, etc. and they're all ready to go.

K

I can do it. I need to evolve my Graveler.

Ok FC number?

Mine's 3438 2291 0567 Kaydo

Yours?

Wanted for trade-tradeback: Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Friend code is on my profile, please use the Diamond one :)

I need to get Shaymin and Celebi in my Pokedex. I got every single other Pokemon (a total of 490. One of each, so that means that I've got one Bulbasaur, one Ivysaur, one Venusaur etc.)

So if you need to add any Pokemon to your Pokedex, just tell me.

PM me if you can help me out please

Last edited:

i have 492 pokemon the only one i need is lugia to trade back!!!
PM me if you can help me!!!!

Need to trade\trade back Celebi for pokedex, can offer all legends "but Arecus" and most pokemon, PM

Hello... can somebody help me to trade-evolve my pokemons? i have a graveler and a haunter... pls pm or let me know here if you can help me

Could someone please trade/trade back me Raikou, Entei, Celebi, or Arceus.

Can offer ANY OTHER pokemon

PM me if you can help me please.

Hey, I need to evolve my graveler if anyone can help :)

Hey guys,

I need a trainer for a MASSIVE T/TB session. I have 9 pokemon that all need to evolve via trade w/ items. I'd like to trade them for evolution and have them all returned to me unscathed.

So, anyone need to see trade pokemon for their pokedex? Or, preferably, is anyone in a similar situation as I am? I don't mind splitting it up so if you have 4,5, or 6 guys you need to trade-evolve, PM me. I'm available in roughly 3 hours from now.

K

I'm available now if anyone wants to trade-evolve with me. See the post up here ^^^^

I can help pm me

i got a shiny Dusclops i want to trade/trade back for Dusknoir if anyones intrested

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom