• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

My 493rd Pokemon to be caught is sitting in my party, waiting for expansion. Any help?

EDIT:
I was taken care of already.

Last edited:

Is there someone who can help evolve my two Clamperl and Magmar into Huntail, Gorebyss and Magmortar respectively? Use the HeartGold FC. PM/VM me if you are willing to help! (I already have the required items, including spares!)
Nevermind, it took so long that I just let my trade partner handle it. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

if you have pokemon games in franch or german language, please send me message.

I've got a Seadra to trade & if someone could level up my Magneton in Mt. Coronet(as i'm on SS) PM me. Cheers.

Got the dragon scale for Seadra and Magneton is 138 Exp. from levling up.

FC: 2107 3319 4741

PS: My post count is too low for me to send PMs.

I've got a few things that I need help evolving. Rhydon and Onix mainly. If anyone can help me please VM me because I won't be checking back here. Thanks! :)

Hello can any one please help me evolving porygon2? :) just pm or vm me if u will do it Thanks!!! :D

I've got a recently-evolved Seadra that I'm looking to evolve into Kingdra, if anyone's willing to help me out. :) My FC's in my signature, and please VM me if you're free to trade.

Thanks in advance!

I have to eevees, one female and one male. I want them to be leafeon and glaceon. I have heartgold, and I need someone to trade, evole and trade back. The female is glaceon. male leafeon. can anyone help me?

also I'm new to the forums, email me at [email protected]

manif knew bout this i woldnt had caused troble to my cousin lol

Can anybody here evolve my Haunter into Gengar?

I'm leveling up Gastly to level 29 first so it can learn shadow ball though. If you reply before that happens do you mind waiting?

Btw if anybody has a useless has a thunderstone and tm 24 to spare do you mind evolving my Eevee to Jolteon and teaching it Thunderbolt?

I dunno if anyone can yet, but I want to evolve my Gantoru into Gigaisu in Pokemon White. My friend code is in my sig. PM me if you can and if you want to evolve something of yours as well. 5th Gen only.

Someone help out my Electabuzz!

Black & White Trade/Tradeback Thread

[Moderator's note: use this thread for all B/W trade and tradeback requests. We'll merge B/W back into the main thread when B/W is released in America. Thanks!

-evkl
]

I don't know if this is the right place or if its better to request in the B&W section, but I'm looking to see if anyone wants to do an evo swap of any Black and White Pokemon?

I'm mainly looking to evolve my Gantoru, but I might as well do the bugs and Dotekkotsu as well, time permitting. Also as with other that someone else might want (Like if they want to trade for any other Pokemon), and to offer this to any others looking to do the same with imported copies.

Just PM me if you are interested, and let me know what time or time zone is good for you so we can organize it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi can someone help me evolve my scyther? I have everything, I just need someone to trade with. Thank you!

Re: Black & White Trade/Tradeback Thread

I wanna evolve my Gantorou as well ;3;

And the bugs just for my Pokedex.

I just need to get my Friend code thing set up for this game.

Re: Black & White Trade/Tradeback Thread

I wanna evolve my Gantorou as well ;3;

And the bugs just for my Pokedex.

I just need to get my Friend code thing set up for this game.
Perhaps I can help. Use my White FC. At the same time, I also need to trade-evolve Kadabra and co in my game.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom