• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Well.. do you have 2 ds's and the ability to poketransfer pokemon from GEN IV to GEN V?

Well I could use a big favor.. I could trade you a pokemon holding a Metal Coat on GEN IV, you could transfer it for me onto GEN V, then on GEN V I could trade you a Scyther, you could make my Scyther hold the Metal Coat, and then you can trade me back my Scyther? That's the favor I need =)

Well I could use a big favor.. I could trade you a pokemon holding a Metal Coat on GEN IV, you could transfer it for me onto GEN V, then on GEN V I could trade you a Scyther, you could make my Scyther hold the Metal Coat, and then you can trade me back my Scyther? That's the favor I need =)

I would be more than willing to do that, but when you transfer pokemon from Gen IV over to Gen V they're held items are placed in the Gen IV inventory, so all you'd really be doing is giving me the Metal Coat.

Oh, crap =( Nevermind then.. =( I will still be looking for someone to trade my Scyther back to me AFTER I find a dang Metal Coat... lol

For everyone else, I want to trade my gurdurr! If anyone wants to trade/trade back please VM me asap! :)

looking to trade haunter to get gengar.

edit: forgot freind code.

3224 4959 6211 White

Last edited:
I need to do a trade/trade back to evolve my Gurdurr and Boldore.

Any help would be appericated, please.

I'm looking to evolve my Gurdurr! Would anyone mind lending a hand?

My friend code is 2923 9125 7189 and my in-game name is Tommy.

I'm in need of some help transfering 5 pokemon from my black version onto my white version. If anyone has some spare time i would really appreciate the help just reply, vm or pm me and thanks!

I'll help you out. When're you available/what's your friend code?

Unfortunately, I'll be kind of busy most of the day from now until Wednesday (April 6), if that's okay with you. Otherwise, I'll be available around 11:30 P.M. PDT (6:30 A.M. UTC) today and tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I'll be kind of busy most of the day from now until Wednesday (April 6), if that's okay with you. Otherwise, I'll be available around 11:30 P.M. PDT (6:30 A.M. UTC) today and tomorrow.

I'm in the mountain time zone currently, so that's around 12:30 am for me, which'll probably be fine. I'll meet you there. What's your friend code?

Hi. I'm trying to see if my Wi-Fi works, so if anyone has time to randomly trade Pokes and trade them back, please let me know.
Use my Black FC please. Thanks~

If we're not able to trade then that will prove something is wrong with my connection.
(And if this is in the wrong thread, I apologize. I tried to use my best judgement as to where this should be posted)

I'm not sure if It's ok to ask for this, but I want to get a Reshiram. The problem is, I also want to give him a certain nickname, Turbirem. If you can get me this pokemon I will give you a cookie!... and a Zekrom. If you're a stat kind of person here they are:
Level 53
179 attack
135 defense
156 Sp. Atk
111 Sp. Def
109 Speed
Moves:
DragonBreath, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw, Fusion Bolt

I also need to evolve my Boldore, Gurdurr, Karrablast, and Shelmet. But mostly I want Turbirem!

EDIT*Nevermind about the Boldore, Gurdurr, Karrablast, and Shelmet. My sister got black, but she won't restart the game for me so I can get a Reshiram too. (Even when I offered a Zekrom!)

Last edited:
Looking for someone to give me a hand evolving my Poliwhirl to Politoed, I will send him over with a King's Rock and then you just have to send him back.

FC is in my sig. When you send him back i'll give you a Dream World Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom