• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny, I found my Magma Booster on my first Magby. XD

Unless, you don't have a Fire Red cart...

Still need to do some trade evos, btw.

The Electrobooster supposed to be found at a 50% rate in Diamond. (5% in Pearl, however.) Vice versa for Magma Booster and Pearl.

I am DESPERATE for a Mareep. Male preferred. I can trade anything on my list further back in the thread.

Thanks.

EDIT: Trying to bring one up through Sapphire, but it's not working, probably since I fixed the clock in my DS Lite for Daylight Savings Time today. I'm set to receive a female Mareep from Sketch, so again, a male Mareep would be most appreciated.

- Trip

Last edited:
I'm now sitting here with a Lv.42 Ampharos (female) with exactly the moves I want. I now need a male, and it still won't let me use Pal Park to bring up the one I have in Sapphire. Anyone willing to help, I'd be most appreciative. I'll be able to provide eggs:

Mareep
- Discharge
- Power Gem
- Signal Beam
- Thunderwave

Please, anyone who can spare a male Mareep, let me know.

- Trip

I'm now sitting here with a Lv.42 Ampharos (female) with exactly the moves I want. I now need a male, and it still won't let me use Pal Park to bring up the one I have in Sapphire. Anyone willing to help, I'd be most appreciative. I'll be able to provide eggs:

Mareep
- Discharge
- Power Gem
- Signal Beam
- Thunderwave

Please, anyone who can spare a male Mareep, let me know.

- Trip

I am sure you know by now that you can only trade to Pal Park using Japanese cartridges, so check your Sapphire game and make sure you have both defeated the Elite Four and are saved in a Pokémon Center. With that, you should be able to trade over with no problem, unless your save file is corrupted.

I am sure you know by now that you can only trade to Pal Park using Japanese cartridges, so check your Sapphire game and make sure you have both defeated the Elite Four and are saved in a Pokémon Center. With that, you should be able to trade over with no problem, unless your save file is corrupted.

Yes, I know. Pal Park has worked for me twice before.

- Trip

Awesome. As it's now past midnight locally, Pal Park did work for me today. I got my male Mareep brought up.

- Trip

I need help!

I have two games and one DS. I need to get 4 eggs from one of the games onto the other. I am requesting that somebody catch 4 Mukkurus or something so I can trade the eggs to you, then trade four other low-level things back to you for the eggs.

Anyone who can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Trip

I'm looking for a Magmar...but I need the booster with it.. If you have one you'd like to trade, let me know and we'll talk.

And, could anyone trade-trade back a Palkia? I would appreciate it very much. :O

Last edited:
The official pre-trading thread

I can trade when D/P comes out.

lv. 100 Vaporeon
lv. 100 Charizard
lv. 100 Gengar ( modest nature)
any of the first 9 starters
any of the legendary regular birds (2 of each regular one in stock), dogs (1 Suicune,)
Latias (1 in stock)
lv. 71 Noctowl
lv. 72 Zangoose
lv. 100 Metagross
lv. 71 Lapras
lv. 52 Jolteon
lv. 53 Eevee
lv. 52 Flareon
lv. 67+70 Togetic
Pichu with volt tackle ( a ton in stock)
modest Skitty with: thunder bolt, ice beam, baton pass and calm mind (untrained, still at lv.5)
lv. 100 Riachu
lv. 70 Tyranitar
lv. 56 Walrein
lv. 70 Jynx
lv. 54 female Charizard
lv. 59 Metagross
modest Magby, lv. 5, with thunderpunch (2 in stock, one female)
lv. 100 Linoone (1 in stock)
female Torchic, brave nature, endure, reversal, HP (bug). Flawless in defence and hit points.
modest Exeggutor
lv. 5 Natu, careful nature, haze and refresh
Kyogre
female Cyndaquil, Chikorita

modest Suicune...and more!
I'm willing to trade a modest natured, level 100, Suicune for a shiny Absol/Duskull. I have worked very hard with this Suicune and it's difficult to let it get traded; but I'd like a shiny of Absol/Duskull even more. Although, I will not accept it if it's a clone or cheated.

Here's its info.
Suicune@leftovers
modest nature
moves calm mind, ice beam, substitute and surf (which will get deleted anyway.)
hp: 403
attack: 165
defence: 260
sp: attack 244
sp defence: 259
speed: 189
exp. points 1250000
next lv. 0
ribbions 6

I'll make the deal even better. You can also pick any non-legenday Pokemon from the 3rd generation and tell me the nature and moveset you want it to have. Sorry, I can't get BF move tutor moves.

special offers

Lugia from XD (1 in stock) I'll get one more
adament Rhydon from XD( 2 in stock) Did not clone ether one!
modest Roselia from XD (look up at Lugia)
legendary birds from XD ( 3 Articuno, 1 Zapdos, 2 Moltres in stock)
lv. 32 male Delcatty from XD with sweet kiss
Swellow with baton pass
Lapras with heal bell (Look up at Lugia)
Dodrio with batonpass
Persian with sing, dream eater, nightmare and pay day
Farfetched with batonpass
Poliwrath with helping hand
Dewgong with helping hand
Beedrill with baton pass (Look up at Lugia)
modest and calm Arbok with refresh
Togepi with Tri attack
modest and mild Chansey with sweet kiss
Mareep with heal bell (Look up at Lugia)
Dugtrio with tri attack
adament, helping hand Lickitung
Kangaskan with sing (2)

I'll breed any of the Pokemon from the 3rd generation (non-legends of coarse) and you can also ask for a specific nature and moveset. Sorry, but I can't get BF move tutor moves.

I do not clone nor do I cheat! Please, to save both of us time don't trade me a cheated/ cloned Pokemon, thank you. If you're interested pm me.

Last edited:
I'll offer up a Modest Celebi or Mew to anyone who can get me Palkia.

I'll be offering Jirachis to anyone who'll trade me legit Deoxys or Celebis, although I don't mind if they're cloned.

I'll be offering Jirachis to anyone who'll trade me legit Deoxys or Celebis, although I don't mind if they're cloned.

You got yourself a deal, Jirachi's the only one I don't have and I have plenty of Celebis.

If anyone wants to be nice to me, I will give away any Pearl exclusives, Ruby/FR unlockables, and all of the first and third gen starters.

Except for Palkia, you're not getting that from me.

As promised, since the thread has fallen down in the listings, it is now a sticky.

Also, I undeleted your thread and merged it into this one.

- Trip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom