• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have an adamant male Salamence that knows crunch, drgon claw, dragon dance and flamethrower ev trained 252 att 252 speed 6 Hp level 53 I am looking for an adamant ditto if all else fails i will also accept adamant female Gible (i may be getting this one soon) or its evos Adamant female kabuto or adamant female t tar or its pre evo

Man I don't have any of those. I'll look for some though.

I can breed you Chikorita, Totodile, Glameow, Mawile and Seedot, and I can catch you an Elekid. In exchange, I would like a Bulbasaur, a Squirtle, a Spiritomb, a Stantler, a Sableye and a Seviper. I'll be happy to include items with them and/or give them nicknames. My FC is in my profile.
That would be very much appreciated. Thank you. I'm afraid that it will have to wait until tomorrow, though, when I have the time to breed all of those. I'll send you a private message when I'm ready, and my Friend Code is also in my profile.

Edit: No nicknames or items are necessary, but thank you for the offer. My list largely consists of what I need to fill my Pokédex rather than Pokémon that I intend to actually train, and lately, I've just been breeding what I do intend to train to get certain Natures and egg moves.

ok i also have a female spirittomb you can have.

Woul there be anyone willing to do some Evolution trades with me? I'm a bit nervous and well...mistrusful about it, but I think I'm willing to take the risk.

Graveler to Golem

Kadabra to Alakazam

If so, drop me a PM.

level 32 japanese hypnosis dream eater ominous wind sucker punch. but im not asking for anything for it.

Do you want it now or when we trade for salamence

That would be very much appreciated. Thank you. I'm afraid that it will have to wait until tomorrow, though, when I have the time to breed all of those. I'll send you a private message when I'm ready, and my Friend Code is also in my profile.

Edit: No nicknames or items are necessary, but thank you for the offer. My list largely consists of what I need to fill my Pokédex rather than Pokémon that I intend to actually train, and lately, I've just been breeding what I do intend to train to get certain Natures and egg moves.
That's fine. It's getting rather late over here anyway, and it'll most likely take a while to breed all of those Pokémon for you.

You're welcome, and thanks to you as well!

That sounds good to me. Thank you. In return for the Fossils, I have Skull and Claw Fossils on hand, if you would like them.
I don't need fossils really. If you have the fourth-gen evo stones, then sure! If you don't have the Shiny, Dusk, or Dawn stones, you don't have to trade me anything.

Dude don't double post use the edit button i will send an invite

Last edited:
Fate, I read you need a Charmander, I have one. Would you be willing to trade one for a Snorunt? I don't mind you take a day to get it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom