• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Choose Mafia II [ENDGAME]

Status
Not open for further replies.
how would anyone explain DW being roleblocked if she's godfatherdsfgjdfngfdngkldfg
I have seen Godfather Roleblocker on same scum several times, in a team of 2 it is not crazy at all to have it a bit stacked

Honestly fmPOV if blocker is town I better be hidden traitor for setup to make sense.

Town Claire would shatter my entire view of the game on so so so many levels. We will have to reconsider Dawning and Jamie if he does not manage to get the kill, then I will start the paranoia on Ex/Zinn, of course you too, you do not want me around if Claire is town...

But why am I telling you all this, I kinda scum lean you now, not super strong scum lean yet until I see the Claire flip and hopefully a Jamie flip and massclaims, but still.

I mean, from your pov, if you're town and Claire flips town you should want to get your thoughts out anyways in case you somehow end up being nk'd. That's why I'm asking people. I don't care if they're scum reading me, I want thoughts out there so we can go back and see what they thought in a world view that's different from the one they're set on. It also makes scum have to give reads on stuff rather than just easily sticking to one solid worldview and only getting to backtrack later if that isn't true.

how would anyone explain DW being roleblocked if she's godfatherdsfgjdfngfdngkldfg

Lmao, this is such a good catch.

Ok thanks c:

So Dawning I'm not sure about! I tried to distract them earlier because I wanted to use my role on SOMEONE, but nothing happened. I choose them because people were a bit sus of them. I feel like Dawning can be scum using the process of elimination.

Uh Zinn was the player who I thought was town from the start because they came off as genuine when suspecting someone, but I'm not really sure what to believe anymore.

Zexy seems to genuinely think I'm scum. But I genuinely think he's TOWN because of how much he's contributed to the thread and how genuine he appears when asking for feedback from fellow town.

Jamie similar to Zexy. Seems genuine and has contributed more to the discussion than most.

Minish not ONLY seems genuine but seems to have high cognitive empathy towards noobies like myself. x__x

As for me, I am town. No question about that.

If y'all kill me now it's your mistake D:

I'm too tired for jokes lol

Vote: Claire386

if Claire flips scum we urgently need to solve Jamie's role - if he's town we can have a 3 player core (Doctor + Bodyguard + Rolestopper) to drag the game a bit and solve it by hard mechanical evidence PoE

if Claire flips town Jamie is almost guaranteed to be scum. If Jamie is SOMEHOW town I'm not sure how to coordinate properly. In this scenario he might have to URGENTLY try to figure out who the kill will be and announce in-thread just before the Night ends - like literal last minute - in an attempt to stop scum from changing actions and clear a slot in case he dies at Night.

Ok thanks c:

So Dawning I'm not sure about! I tried to distract them earlier because I wanted to use my role on SOMEONE, but nothing happened. I choose them because people were a bit sus of them. I feel like Dawning can be scum using the process of elimination.

Uh Zinn was the player who I thought was town from the start because they came off as genuine when suspecting someone, but I'm not really sure what to believe anymore.

Zexy seems to genuinely think I'm scum. But I genuinely think he's TOWN because of how much he's contributed to the thread and how genuine he appears when asking for feedback from fellow town.

Jamie similar to Zexy. Seems genuine and has contributed more to the discussion than most.

Minish not ONLY seems genuine but seems to have high cognitive empathy towards noobies like myself. x__x

you forgot me............. :cry:

if Claire is the scum roleblocker and dies today scum has 0 reason to ever worry about your role ever again
I could stop their rolecops or anything else the other one may have, idk. Doubt Cal put an almost negative utility thing if used wrong to punish only one scum blocker
I mean, from your pov, if you're town and Claire flips town you should want to get your thoughts out anyways in case you somehow end up being nk'd. That's why I'm asking people. I don't care if they're scum reading me, I want thoughts out there so we can go back and see what they thought in a world view that's different from the one they're set on. It also makes scum have to give reads on stuff rather than just easily sticking to one solid worldview and only getting to backtrack later if that isn't true.

Lmao, this is such a good catch.
Of course I will do that, but I think if Claire somehow is town, scum will never NK me lol

But yeah I would mostly look at Jamie, then Dawning. Rest is just paranoia. My theory on scum you is based more on trusting Ex hunches since he seems to be making maximum sense on the Claire VS Jamie thing, and the whole "Claire panicked and did something cuz buddy is the most inactive player around".

Not sure if you think you caught me in some insane scum slip, but you are probably think the "she" talks about the wrong person? All I said is that if Claire flips and is just scum blocker, Jamie could be scum Godfather, so a town check on him would not mean much. But if Claire flips Godfather Roleblocker, we are lucky and this plan Ex suggested can work

Oh and Ex I'm not sure about either. Oops I didn't mention everyone in my post.

I guess I'm leaning mostly towards Dawning and Jamie being scum then? Huh

I could stop their rolecops or anything else the other one may have, idk. Doubt Cal put an almost negative utility thing if used wrong to punish only one scum blocker
If you're always targeting Jamie to protect yourself why would scum ever rolecop him if the claim is public...................

Bulba is being slower than molasses for me.

Of course I will do that, but I think if Claire somehow is town, scum will never NK me lol

But yeah I would mostly look at Jamie, then Dawning. Rest is just paranoia. My theory on scum you is based more on trusting Ex hunches since he seems to be making maximum sense on the Claire VS Jamie thing, and the whole "Claire panicked and did something cuz buddy is the most inactive player around".

Not sure if you think you caught me in some insane scum slip, but you are probably think the "she" talks about the wrong person? All I said is that if Claire flips and is just scum blocker, Jamie could be scum Godfather, so a town check on him would not mean much. But if Claire flips Godfather Roleblocker, we are lucky and this plan Ex suggested can work

I mean, I'm not really inactive anyways. Zinn would be more inactive than me. I'm usually more inactive when I have work, which I was off today so that angleshooting doesn't make as much sense.

Nah, I just thought that saying Claire was Godfather and roleblocker was a good catch. Because ime, Godfather is never roleblocker as well. Maybe like 1x bp, but I've never seen GF/roleblocker.

I still think Claire is just town. Especially from her recent reads list. It just feels too pure. Especially her still town reading Zexy and Jamie despite them pushing her.

Vote: Jamie

Ok thanks c:

I appreciate trying, and am sorry this is happening to you in your first game...

But I think almost everyone else who has a better understanding of how role interactions work can absolutely tell there always has to be at least one scum in between Claire/Jamie/Zexy, so you town reading both of us is unfortunately something that does not exactly work that way :(

Your only scum lean is Dawning, which is convenient to say since you blocked them anyway. You also forgot Ex... While this all might be coming from a good place, it unfortunately is not exactly cutting it at the current state of the game, I am really sorry it has come down to this.

If somehow we are wrong, Jamie is next, we will try our best to avenge you. But with the info I happen to have, from my point of view, it is just very hard to accept you may be town :(

No hard feelings either way please, this is just a game, please be sure I will be good old nice Zexy outside of this game :)

I've seen and been Godfather + Roleblocker before but I think it's a bit of a stretch speculating about modifiers that aren't exactly relevant to the info we have in-thread atm

I'm too tired for jokes lol

Vote: Claire386

if Claire flips scum we urgently need to solve Jamie's role - if he's town we can have a 3 player core (Doctor + Bodyguard + Rolestopper) to drag the game a bit and solve it by hard mechanical evidence PoE

if Claire flips town Jamie is almost guaranteed to be scum. If Jamie is SOMEHOW town I'm not sure how to coordinate properly. In this scenario he might have to URGENTLY try to figure out who the kill will be and announce in-thread just before the Night ends - like literal last minute - in an attempt to stop scum from changing actions and clear a slot in case he dies at Night.
Totally on board with all of this. Kinda glad you are more level headed and already thinking of potential plan Bs, my brain is too fried right now to consider those scenarios, I am so tunneled on Claire being scum and trying to figure if Minish or Jamie as buddy makes more sense.
Bulba is being slower than molasses for me.

I mean, I'm not really inactive anyways. Zinn would be more inactive than me. I'm usually more inactive when I have work, which I was off today so that angleshooting doesn't make as much sense.

Nah, I just thought that saying Claire was Godfather and roleblocker was a good catch. Because ime, Godfather is never roleblocker as well. Maybe like 1x bp, but I've never seen GF/roleblocker.

I still think Claire is just town. Especially from her recent reads list. It just feels too pure. Especially her still town reading Zexy and Jamie despite them pushing her.

Vote: Jamie
For all of us several days now :(.

I did not mean it in an angleshot "if you were around at EOD" way, but an overall "claims to not have much time, so not enough time to properly explain everything to Claire, letting her do her thing instead so she feels more organic and distanced".

I am pretty sure I have seen those and maybe even put them in my setups? It does not feel so unheard of IIRC.

From your POV, if you are town, being near sure Jamie is scum makes lots of sense, and that is without even taking your role into account yet, so I understand the reasoning of your vote 100% even if it is NAI, it does not make you any scummier in my eyes.

I've seen and been Godfather + Roleblocker before but I think it's a bit of a stretch speculating about modifiers that aren't exactly relevant to the info we have in-thread atm
I only thought of it because you said after Claire flip we can cop Jamie, sorry for causing unnecessary confusion on this one

I am pretty sure I have seen those and maybe even put them in my setups? It does not feel so unheard of IIRC.
ZD usually pairs Godfather with Bulletproof, so it would be a bit busted if they made a triple wumbo jumbo combo and added Roleblocker to the same role

If you're always targeting Jamie to protect yourself why would scum ever rolecop him if the claim is public...................
Also fair point, but srsly, assume my POV for a moment, if Claire is town blocker and town has 2 negate powers and scum has probably none, what are both of us even remotely useful for. The rest of Calvin setup so far has not given us hints it gives town roles that are near useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom