• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia U-Pick Mafia - Endgame - This is the end- 29/06/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted to avoid claiming but looks like that isn't happening. I'm the cop. I would tell you polis alignment but....... they're dead. I decided to go after the inactive because the inactive would be the largest blank spot.

Also tracker and watcher would show bodygaurd and babysitter visiting if the target did not die. I was pointing out roles that would show them visiting. I never said roles that would show up if the person died. I was pointing out that the nightkill isn't the only thing that would show up.

I got contacted by the cop, who targeted me last night. It could go either way in who is honestly claiming, but Mido has enough evidence against her that I am more willing to believe the other one

Vote: Midorikawa

I got contacted by the cop, who targeted me last night. It could go either way in who is honestly claiming, but Mido has enough evidence against her that I am more willing to believe the other one

You realise this is a dangerous claim, right? If Mido does indeed flip Cop, You'll be the next target.

I'm leaving my vote in place for now because I don't buy it... Mido is unlikely to make a mistake of going after an inactive.

So, either one could be the real cop. Mido did out in public, but she does have a fair bit of evidence against her. Personally I think the best tactic is to lynch Mido (since she's looking bad already), and then we'll know if Darth's telling the truth about his mysteeeerious contact or not.

Vote: Midorikawa

I'd say we target the other person that claimed cop to me.
Except that unless they come out themselves, you being contacted is just heresay. We can't confirm if you were contacted or not, you could be making it up to frame Mido further. You'd be the most logical next target, with your contact coming after, assuming you flip town.

...Y'know, I think it's best if I just sub out of this thing, since I'm not really paying much attention to it, which would only hinder all parties involved. So yeah, just thought I'd let you know I'm subbing out, @SoaringDylan. That is all.

Unless you have anything more to say to defend yourself, Mido?
What do you expect me to say? There is no more defense. Claiming is the last defense.

Most I can do is this:

Elementar
swarla
Skullcrow
MegaPod12
Yours Truly
DarthWolf13
Pika_pika42
Zachie
Lone_Garurumon
Junpei
Midorikawa
AussieEevee
CheffOfGames
the OLDEN one
FinalArcadia

What do you expect me to say? There is no more defense. Claiming is the last defense.

Most I can do is this:

Elementar
swarla
Skullcrow
MegaPod12
Yours Truly
DarthWolf13
Pika_pika42
Zachie
Lone_Garurumon
Junpei
Midorikawa
AussieEevee
CheffOfGames
the OLDEN one
FinalArcadia
What are these reads? Any reason for them or are you just putting them here?

Town=green
Red=scum
Orange=null
Midorikawa=Purple=Special

You can figure them out after I die :)
That seems very unhelpful.
Then what the hell is Blue?
What I meant was, do you have logic behind them, or are you just throwing alignments to names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom