• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upgrade complete

Waterlight said:
Change the text settings of your browser, Joe.
It's not my text settings, they've been the same forever.

I have the same problem Kasumi has. The drop-down menus under each heading aren't appearing.

Really? Maybe my computer is PMS-ing or something.

Not working for me, either. I'm using Firefox 1.0.7 under Mac OS X 10.3.9. What are the rest of you who are having trouble using?

They do work in Opera 8.5 and Safari 1.3.1. Internet Exploder 5.2 does not acknowledge that the pulldowns exist, but does treat them as fully functional links.

Last edited:
Under Firefox 1.0.7, the pulldown menus will not work while viewing threads. They work if you try to access them from the User CP.

Same thing happens with IE, actually. The menus work while you're browsing the thread list, but not when you're reading a specific thread, it seems. Also, there is the following error:
Line: 1520
Char: 4
Error: 'null' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?p=188866

I read somewhere on vB that you need to clear your cache to get rid of some errors.
I suggest trying it out^^

Nice upgrade btw :)

I keep getting "Fatal Errors" pages popping up on the main page. The one that would have the shoutbox. It says "Welcome Guest" instead of "Welcome Black Widow", even though I use the Remember Me function.

Popup menus work for me, though only after the whole page loads [as usual]. The place it doesn't work is on search results.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom