• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Upgrade complete

I can't seem to get to Chat. It says:

vBulletin Message said:
Chosen of Mana, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited:
Things that don't work for me: Spoilers buttons, rich text buttons on advanced topic reply. And what's with the extra space in between the first and second line in my siggy?

Not trying to nitpick, it's just some things I've noticed...

EDIT: Well, they work in IE, but not Firefox...

The spoiler button doesn't work for me o.o
And I always see this "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/themozz/public_html/index.php on line 229" error on the Front portal Page o.o

EDIT: Oh and I can't see the internal Wiki Maintenance forum anymore o.o

Last edited:
Can't see it, or can't access it?

Most likely can't see... Hmm, I'll fix that.

It seems that vB 3.5 has a slightly different permissions model from vB 3.0. If you can't access a forum category, then the whole forum category becomes invisible, even if you can access one of the subforums.

Stranger still, you can see the newest thread for forums you don't actually have access to on the forums list...

Yeah, I didn't see it. As I didn't remember the forum ID, I wasn't able to try out if I could still actually access the forum even though it was hidden. But not seeing something is almost like not being able to access it. o_O Anyway, I can see it now and therefore can access it again. Thanks. :)

Oh I just saw that vB 3.5 seems to not have this feature anymore for viewing posts seperately. I'm just curious: Was this feature removed by the vB developers or is there another reason? I always found that this feature was quite handy. :(

The spoiler tag is not working for me.. Clicking it yields no spoiler =(

That search popup is related to the popup menus. I suspect some Javascript needs updating.

Strange - I get logged out of the web site for no reason after logging in for a short while, even though I did not log out and did not mess with the browser cookies.

I figured out where the problem lies: the forum seems to be not remembering the login sessions by default when you log in. The solution: check the "Remember Me?" check box whenever you log in, to the right of where you enter your username and password.

problemsolved1so.jpg

Last edited:
Dont we all love vB ^_^
Well i know i certainly do, good job on the upgrade.

I like the new upgrade.

I haven't seen any errors but if I do I will say so.

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom