• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

The Giratina in Platinum being "Intimidated" by a Shinx. It freaking rules hell! And yet is intimidated by a little blue plushie lion cub.

The Giratina in Platinum being "Intimidated" by a Shinx. It freaking rules hell! And yet is intimidated by a little blue plushie lion cub.

Dude, Shinx is scary s---, man. Just like Joey's Rattata. Even I'm a little scared by that "blue plushie lion cub"

I had a "Wait, what?" moment when a Honchkrow at the Battle Hall OHKO'd my Leafeon... I know I shouldn't pick "Dark" ten times in a row, or something like this would happen...

Many years ago, I discovered Quilfish didn't evolve into Corsola. Come to think of it, I'm not quite sure where I got that idea in the first place.

In my Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Yes. I have all three) when I talk to Lucas/Dawn on my birthday. (S)he asks me if it is my birthday. I say no. (S)he says 'Oh, I wonder what made me think that. :O'.

You'd think someone would have a reason to congratulate someone for something like that.

pokemon needs to make more clearly defined genders. But I never got hoe people would think bugsy is a girl, I mean (No offense, but sterio typically) when you think of a person obbsessed with bugs, and has a questionable gender, its probably a boy. Maybe I just think of weevil underwood from yugioh, who looks just like him.

Yeah, but Weavil wears glasses, he's creepy, and he have short hair, while Bugsy have kinda long hair and is happy as hell, not to mention big eyes.

just had a wait what moment. I just found out horsea and kingdra swift swim but seadra doesnt. Hunh?

When my mum was playing my SS game in the lounge once(wandering through grass) only to hear her shout out "What's an Entei?" :O

Pokemon players' rule no. 1: Don't let your parents play your copy of a main Pokemon game.

Oh yeah, first time playing Ruby. First Pokemon game.

I ALREADY BEAT THE ELITE FOUR WHY IS THERE A FIFTH

Almost immediatly followed by:

OMG STEVEN IS CHAMPION WHAT

And then he crushed me.

When I saw the Gen 5 starters, I was frozen in place, staring at Firepig and Wotter. I couldn't believe how terrible they were. Luckily, a savior was to the left.

Wait? What? I can get as many Sacred Ashes as I want as long as I Thief-kill Ho-Oh in HGSS? So much for being rare. =P

hey, i like all the 5th gen starters, i want the little aviator birdy

they all turn into something badass anyway

i had a "wait...what" moment when a digglet was faster than my hitmonlee
k, how is that thing so fast!? it's 3/4ths of the way underground for god's sake!

hey, i like all the 5th gen starters, i want the little aviator birdy

they all turn into something badass anyway

i had a "wait...what" moment when a digglet was faster than my hitmonlee
k, how is that thing so fast!? it's 3/4ths of the way underground for god's sake!

"Diglett can pull in its head at 186,000 miles per second."

--Gary Oak

When I discovered that I know the evolution lines of every Pokemon Generations 1-4 perfectly, that I could you what level every GenI and most of GenII Pokemon evolve at offhand, that I knew that Octillery was the only Pokemon to have a move with the same name as it in japanese and yet I did not know that Remoraid evolved into Octillery. :|

HOW DOES A FISH BECOME AN OCTOPUS?!

...When I leveled up my Kadabra, wanting to make it a Alakazam..

Only later, I found out it had to be traded..And that was after I spent a few days working, and making it a lvl 80 before the Elite Four.

Did it for nothing....*sigh* :blush:

When I saw the Gen 5 starters, I was frozen in place, staring at Firepig and Wotter. I couldn't believe how terrible they were. Luckily, a savior was to the left.

Not quite terrible, but when I saw Pokabu, the first thing that came to my mind was "Who wants pre-cooked spicy sausage?"

New one happened to me this morning:

I caught a Azelf, in Pokemon Platinum, with a quick ball...after about 5 turns.

Wasn't my orignal plan, so I was like...."What?"

New one happened to me this morning:

I caught a Azelf, in Pokemon Platinum, with a quick ball...after about 5 turns.

Wasn't my orignal plan, so I was like...."What?"

You know, reminds me of the time I was catching giritina, and wondered to myself, "why does anyone even bother throwing the first pokeball? It never works anyways." I then proceeded to catch it on my first try

I saw Fire Pig and got hungry, smoked bacon, much?

lol

Realizing that my Female Gardevoir wouldn't breed with my male Machoke. Then looked it up that she was in the same category as Haunter and them? WTF?

Other than that was the time I caught Groundon with a pokeball after exhausting my ultraballs and timer balls.

EDIT: Ah yes and when I was playing through SS and realized "Wait. Where are my slots and card-flip!?!"

Last edited:
When I was catching Moltres in LG, I got him down to 1hp and paralyzed and started chucking Ultra Balls as usual. Eventually I caught it while I wasn't looking, and I was quite happy. I realized much later that I had run out of Ultra Balls and accidentally used my Master Ball. FFF

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom