• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wait! what? Moments

that gliscor can be a flying ground type wtf oxymoron...

oh and electric attacks dont work vs ground but are super effective vs flying wtf

u need to be grounded for lightning to hit u so it should be reverse...

Finding out that Roost makes Flying Types resistant to Electric attacks

Eh, not really. It makes them lose their Flying-type for a turn, so they aren't resistant to it so much as they're not weak to it anymore.

- When I found out Whitney was actually the easiest gym leader in HGSS, I dunno what's going on with all you guys saying she's hard

Clearly you've never played the original GSC.
I think I'm STILL stuck on her in my current Silver runthrough.

Having Diglett follow you on HGSS. How is it doing that? even in the Pokécentre? shouldn't it be leaving destruction in its wake?

like everyone, the Old Chateu ghosts.

also: the first time I understood Spiritomb's typing. And fought a Spiritomb with leftovers. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT SPIRITOMB EATS OKAY DD:

Having Diglett follow you on HGSS. How is it doing that? even in the Pokécentre? shouldn't it be leaving destruction in its wake?

like everyone, the Old Chateu ghosts.

also: the first time I understood Spiritomb's typing. And fought a Spiritomb with leftovers. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT SPIRITOMB EATS OKAY DD:
It eats humans. How else could you need 32 friends in the underground to activate Spiritomb? :O

I battled a level sixty five Magikarp.

SIXTY FIVE.

Who in God's name wants their Magikarp not to evolve so badly that they train it up FORTY FIVE levels above the level they can evolve at?!
You never found the pond in platinum that gave you level 90 magikarp's did you.

Yeah that lv 65 Magikarp after that fisherman's other lower leveled pokemon.

My Togetic using extrasensory by accident only to find it was "super effective" against a Gengar once.

When my mum was playing my SS game in the lounge once(wandering through grass) only to hear her shout out "What's an Entei?" :O

Roark's a guy??!?!?!

Lucian's a guy?!?!? WTF? Yeah, shut up... I honestly believed he was a girl for ages and I denied people saying he wasn't...

Looking at Poliwhirl and Rhydon's messed up movepools. Surfing Rhydon is weird enough, but what about Blizzard, Thunder, Fire Blast, and most o_O worthy, Whirpool. Couldn't do that before...

Poliwhirl gets Psychic. Speaks for itself. O______O

in GSC gligar can't learn earthquake.

in SS when I was walking my Aerodactyl started "munching on the grass".

- The Tin Tower being renamed the Bell Tower.
- Me catching red Gyarados with a plain old Poké Ball.
- Palmer's special attacking Rhyperior.
- Anytime a Bissey uses a physical attack.

pokemon needs to make more clearly defined genders. But I never got hoe people would think bugsy is a girl, I mean (No offense, but sterio typically) when you think of a person obbsessed with bugs, and has a questionable gender, its probably a boy. Maybe I just think of weevil underwood from yugioh, who looks just like him.

The fact that Lance's Gyarados knows Dragon Pulse in HG/SS (it's a Special move and Gyarados has crappy Special Attack).

- The Tin Tower being renamed the Bell Tower.

It actually turned out that Tin Tower was a wrong translation, it should have been Bell Tower in the originals.

A couple days ago, I realized that throwing bait at a pokemon in the Safari zone makes it HARDER to catch

When I found out that remoraid doesn't evolve into mantine, in Diamond, when I left a floatzel and a luxray in daycare and they had 2 eggs, when a kangaskhan hatches from an egg there's already a baby in it's pouch, and in HG, dialga was "nibbling" at my shoes.

That Lance is a dragon trainer yet not all his Pokemon are dragon type yet they are all flying shouldn't he be the flying master or something lol

btw rainbowsaurus your rapidash rainbow is awesome!!!

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom