• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia War Room Mafia: Revelations - Live Life - NEW AGE (TOWN) WINS - Ratings&Etc stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - NIGHT 4 Numbers stay (2015-02-22)

rip fa...

I have been in contact with the cop. They have checked HumanDawn, and he came up as scum. Yesterday, when he was going to be lynched, the Mafia teamed together to vote for Soulmaster so that Human would not be lynched.

Oh this should be interesting.

For what claims to have me be presumably cop checked Night 3, it didn't sound like I was checked, with just having 4 voters on me in the end. RainbowSkittles revived Leggo and was the only one that voted Soulmaster with me, and I could have voted Stuntology if I wanted to make some tie to not get me lynched.

This sounds like some Reporter role trying to either test for reactions or Mafia wanting me to be lynched or trying to test something.

Last edited:
Re: War Room Mafia: Revelations - DAY 5 Power of Three 2015-02-23

Or is it?
Vote: HumanDawn
I'm willing to believe this, unless evidence otherwise comes up. And on the off chance HD flips town, I have an idea as to who this "cop" might be.

Vote:HumanDawn

Makes sense.

Or is it?
I'm willing to believe this, unless evidence otherwise comes up. And on the off chance HD flips town, I have an idea as to who this "cop" might be.

Are you saying it's Paperhorse?

VOTE: HumanDawn
I feel safe enough to trust the reporter.

Last edited:

If I was really Copchecked then why didn't they say anything sooner? Why are they saying the Reviver is Mafia with me?

There were two nights before night 3, so they definitely should have had some Town check to contact to out it, unless they ended up checking all the players who were Nightkilled or ended up being Roleblocked...

Monobear I love you <3

There are a few reasons why but the report today was the final confirmation I needed. Before i'm asked to give the reasons i'll just post them now.

- Contradictory stance on the Mido lynch. He explained but it still doesn't wash with me. In thread he seemed to play her FoS down but in private he was a lot more vocal about his feelings on her. It's like in thread (where it really matters) he didn't want to pour fuel on the fire. He also voted her late in the phase.

- He is/was voting for SM even though there is reason to believe that SM may have been the target of the kill the night that it failed. Since the same person he claims roleblocked him performed their role on SM that night which should have gave SM protection. It doesn't confirm he's town but it's something. I think he's gunning for SM because he isn't paying much attention to the game and wont defend himself like others would.

- He was far too happy to lynch Marius for little to no reason. I asked him for his reasons in private and he kept on saying that even if she can prove her role she could still be mafia. That's a fair point but if you want to lynch a player because their role could be of either alliance a lot of us would have been lynched already. He also joined in the FoS started by Mido over how she reacted to Phoenicks voting her without giving a reason. It was a really weak excuse to FoS someone and i'd expect better from HD as a town player.

-He held back info about his role for no good reason and if he did have the role he claims to have I would not at all expect him to use it like he apparently has. Frankly, unwisely. It's not provable and it's not convincing enough.

-Shortly before Life died she gave me a list of her scumreads. HD was at number one and Mido was number 2. Life spoke to HD privately so I trust those were somewhat informed reads.

@HumanDawn; If i'm wrong then i'm really sorry but i'm just not feeling it with you this time round.

There are a few reasons why but the report today was the final confirmation I needed. Before i'm asked to give the reasons i'll just post them now.

- Contradictory stance on the Mido lynch. He explained but it still doesn't wash with me. In thread he seemed to play her FoS down but in private he was a lot more vocal about his feelings on her. It's like in thread (where it really matters) he didn't want to pour fuel on the fire. He also voted her late in the phase.

You also voted her late in the phase, and I did pour fuel on the fire. People keep on claiming I was more against Midorikawa privately but I don't see this anywhere, if I said something more about her privately it's because I thought it up that moment.

- He is/was voting for SM even though there is reason to believe that SM may have been the target of the kill the night that it failed. Since the same person he claims roleblocked him performed their role on SM that night which should have gave SM protection. It doesn't confirm he's town but it's something. I think he's gunning for SM because he isn't paying much attention to the game and wont defend himself like others would.

Do you really think the Mafia would go for an inactive?

- He was far too happy to lynch Marius for little to no reason. I asked him for his reasons in private and he kept on saying that even if she can prove her role she could still be mafia. That's a fair point but if you want to lynch a player because their role could be of either alliance a lot of us would have been lynched already. He also joined in the FoS started by Mido over how she reacted to Phoenicks voting her without giving a reason. It was a really weak excuse to FoS someone and i'd expect better from HD as a town player.

I didn't say that because Marius's role could go either way it meant she was more likely to be Mafia.

-He held back info about his role for no good reason and if he did have the role he claims to have I would not at all expect him to use it like he apparently has. Frankly, unwisely. It's not provable and it's not convincing enough.

Oh boy.

-Shortly before Life died she gave me a list of her scumreads. HD was at number one and Mido was number 2. Life spoke to HD privately so I trust those were somewhat informed reads.

I never talked to Life privately.

@HumanDawn; If i'm wrong then i'm really sorry but i'm just not feeling it with you this time round.

It's okay. I don't expect to be lynched this phase anyway.

Why would I have any reason to share in-thread unless you flip town?

Because this Report is one big lie, and I expect this to be either made by Mafia who wants me lynched or wants me to out my role, or some Town member who wants to test how I'd react to see if I'd admit to being Mafia.

Last edited:

If the Reporter is Town please please please contact me.

If the Reporter is Town please please please contact me.

What good would that do if you're town?

If you're mafia, it gives your team one less person to be a possible power role.

I'll trust the source for now- if you do show up town, there's still somewhere to go from this. Vote: Humandawn

Vote HumanDawn

It makes sense too. Because I remember that Mid was following every move HD did regarding the Marius lynch and they were both on the Leggo wagon.

I have a QT with HD and he seemed town to me in the QT also, when I made that theory about the mafia people on the Leggo wagon, HD was the biggest antagonist. However he said he had reason to believe I was town a few phases later and we had a little alliance going on but then he just stopped talking all together.

EDIT: Before anyone says "Well then how did he say PH suspected you?" I meant he stopped talking in the QT. I PMed him asking why he didn't respond to my last post in the QT and that's when he said PH suspected me.

Last edited:

VOTE:HUMANDAWN
Pretty damning evidence by the reporter.

@HumanDawn; I know you don't agree with anything I said. I don't expect you to. That's fine, we'll agree to disagree. In fairness you're right about Life not speaking to you privately, I was getting her mixed up with someone else. The reads did come from her though. What do you mean "I don't expect to be lynched?" almost everyone has voted for you so far. Somethig you're not telling us?

@RainbowSkittles; Why aren't you voting exactly?

Last edited:

奇怪
weird

Is it possible that we have a dreaming god because of the italics?
make us get points for doing puns plz

If HD does flip town, this means that the reporter must be mafia. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Do you really think the Mafia would go for an inactive?
audinoplz.png
about you, but when I was mafia for LotR mafia, I went after Soulmaster.
Do note that I acknowledge the fact that things that happened in that mafia are different from this one, but like this mafia, Soulmaster tried to defend himself and unlike this one, it kind of backfired due to his absences.

I think the reason why Phoenicks was killed by the mafia was because he seemed town to us now and not scum and plus, he's a veteran which might make the mafia more wary to get rid of.

@The_Pikachu; @Flop; you need to edit your posts or your votes aren't going to count. It has to contain one sentence in italics.

It's okay. I don't expect to be lynched this phase anyway.

That's rather confident for someone who has a guilty cop check, and there is no evidence to prove that you are town. Unless there is mafia framer in this game, which I highly doubt. It would be too powerful.

Also Human, if the mafia really wanted you dead they would have chosen to nightkill you, rather than to lynch you.

I'll be keeping my vote on Soulmaster regardless of the HD Bandwagon

This makes no sense. There is GUILTY cop check on Human. Why are you doubting it?

wait so y'all are saying I'm a regular target for Mafia night kills o_O Never knew I was so popular.

Yeah, those voting for Human make sure to have your italics.

So reporter says they have a guilty cop check, until proven otherwise I'm willing to trust them. Vote: HumanDawn

Rainbow: Why? Do you really think I am overly scummy instead of Human who has gotten a guilty cop check according to the reporter? That really makes no sense.

Also, second part of the reporter's message, about the voting for me instead of HD to save him. Those that did were Rainbow and Human iirc. So be keeping that in mind.

If RS didn't revive me, I would think he's mafia.

But there's always the possibility that RS is allied with HD or he could even be allied with the mafia or he's been converted to mafia or something since Midorikawa did defend him on Day 1, iirc. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom