• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

Do you Like Warriors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudfire adjusted herself after she tripped. She was very grateful that Blackfeather didn't stay mad. "Yes...the weather is very nice. By the way, have you seen my sister Wishwish?"

Last edited:
Blackfeather wrapped his black tipped tail around his paws. "Last time I saw her was in camp earlier today. StarClan knows where she's gotten herself off to since then." he sighed softly.

"Oh no..." Mudfire sighed as she thought about her sister. She worried about her, even though she knew her sister was more capable than she looked.

"Oh well. My Dad was calling me...but I don't hear him now. I wonder if he found someone to 'play video games with', whatever that means. Are you hunting now?"

Lionpelt was running full speed through the forest. The breeze ruffling his coat he suddenly saw two cats. Slowing down enough to not crash into them he briefly looked over the scene. "What are you two up to?" He asked.

"I heard Dad call my name and on the way I...met Blackfeather. We were talking when you came up" Mudfire replied cautiously, but then she saw her sister Wishwish. "Sis! Where have you been! I hadn't seen you since this morning!"

Edit:

"I heard Dad call my name and on the way I...met Blackfeather. We were talking when you came up" Mudfire replied cautiously.

Last edited:
(She isn't with me we split up)

Lionpelt looked over to Mudfire "we split up at the camp." He said matter of factly. Noticing caution in her voice he softened his voice a bit. "Would you guys like to go hunting with me?" He asked. Mudfire had potential to be a great warrior. In his mind McDuff held her back.

"Sure!" Mudfire said with glee and turned to Blackfeather and said, "It was nice talking to you." Blackfeather nodded and Lionpelt and Mudfire headed off.

(Just a heads up. When you make another persons character do something. Its called bunnying and against the rules.)

Walking with Mudfire through the woods he looked over to her. "Where would you like to hunt?" He asked "Theres tons of rabbits in the plains outside the forest." He added thinking about going there. He preferred hunting where he used to live over the forest.

Blackfeather watched as Lionpelt and Mudfire padded away, and was left alone again in the forest. 'Breezestar needs to either keep McDuff in territory or throw him out,' he thought as he gazed up at the sky. 'We can't have a warrior with a paw in each world...'

"Hmm...the rabbits are plenty this time of day. Okay, we'll go there!"

(I really didn't mean to mess with Blackfeather. I'm sorry)

(It's no big just letting you know.)

After heading out far enough into the plains Lionpelt smelled rabbit on the breeze. "You smell that?" he asked Mudfire. Making sure the scent was indeed rabbit he crept silently towards some brambles. As he approached the brambles shook and a rabbit darted out. In a graceful leap he landed an inch behind the rabbit and caught up to it. As he got in his grasp he sunk his claws in its throat. After finishing it he looked up at Mudfire "Your turn." He said playfully.

Wishwish was out on her own, which is not a good thing at all. She wasn't scared of anything, which was the problem. If any sort of danger approaches, she wouldn't run, she'd just happily stand there meowing and be killed five seconds later. Luckily for her, the area was completely empty, save for her and a few small animals.

The blue eyed calico sniffed the air for a brief moment, picking up nothing interesting. She began to carelessly wander about and abruptly stopped when she heard a small tweeting sound. Her first instinct was to look at the source of the noise and get into a crouching position. When she focused, she saw that it was just a robin, but to her it was much more.

Wishwish had a bit of an obsession with birds, and she was the best at catching them too (but it's really the only thing she knew how to catch). She knew every type of bird; what they did, how they looked, their patterns and behaviors, etc. Even though she was absent minded and oblivious about everything else, birds were her one true specialty. The cat flattened her ears and hid beneath the tall grass, and after a moment, she blew off in a sprint for the little robin. Its reaction was too slow, and before it even got a foot off the ground, the cat already had her paw on its right wing. She bent down and bit the neck of the bird, killing it off immediately.

After that was done, she purred proudly and carried the dead bird in her mouth. Now, she set out to find her fellow warriors.

Blackfeather's black ears pricked as he heard someone padding through the undergrowth. He quickly picked up the scent of Wishwish and greeted to calico she cat. "Wishwish," he meowed, dipping his head, "I believe Mudfire was out looking for you."

"Shfe isf?!" Wishwish said with an excited muffled voice due to the dead robin in her mouth. She dropped the bird in front of Blackfeather, "hold on to that for a second!" The calico then sprinted off to find her sister.

Blackfeather stared after Wishwish as she bolted away, leaving the robin with him.

Mudfire finally caught the scent of a rabbit nearby. Detecting where it could be, she threaded lightly on her paws to find it. Finally, she sensed where the rabbit was at...near a lone tree stump. It was nibbling on the clover that grew there.

She lowered herself and decide to get downwind where it couldn't smell her. Normally, you chase a rabbit rather than sneak up on one. However, since the sun was still up, Mudfire wanted to save her energy for more hunting or a surprise battle. She crept slowly, but the rabbit perked its ears straight up! It noticed something.

I haven't got another chance. I need to get it now! Mudfire dashed at full speed to grab the rabbit. It noticed and tried to take off, but Mudfire was close enough to deliver a killing blow to the neck. She was pleased with her kill, until she noticed Lionpelt nearby.

She knew that he disproved of her watching out for her dad, which made her nervous around him. Sometimes he would poke harmless fun at her because of her dad, and he was not alone. Nevertheless, she respected him and found him to be honorable. There is those times I wish I could be oblivious of the world like Wishwish She sighed, and met up with Lionpelt with her catch.

Last edited:
Lionpelt was impressed with Mudfire's skill at hunting rabbit. "Your a natural!" He called out as he approached. "With a little bit more time out here you'll be catching enough rabbit to feed the clan for days." He dropped his kill next to hers. "Would you like to find a couple more rabbits or get back to the forest?" He asked happily. It was times like this hunting with clan mates he respected that he felt truly happy. It took the sting out of the loss he felt in his heart. Quickly pushing away the memories from a year before he smiled.

Something is up. Mudfire may be new to the warrior den, but she knows when Lionpelt is hurting. That is a fake smile alright. Is he thinking about that year?

Deciding to help him out, Mudfire responded, "I would like to get more practice in. By the way, how do you improve your acceleration quickly to catch those fast fuzz balls?"

Last edited:
He chuckled "They are pretty quick! It's about acceleration." He exclaimed. Dropping into a crouch he made himself as small as possible. "It's about exerting the max amount of effort. If you tense your muscles before leaping you can get significantly more power in your dash." Standing back up he looked over to her "How about we go find some rabbits for you to test it out?" As he asked he heard some rustling and he thought he heard a cat approaching.

"Hey Mudfire! Are you here?" Wishwish walked out of the bushes and shook her head to get some leaves off. She saw her sister with Lionpelt not too far away from her, and began to happily trot over towards the other two.

"I caught a robin again today!" she meowed, forgetting that she left her kill with Blackfeather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom