• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Warrior Cat Roleplay, Anyone?

Do you Like Warriors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh Wishwish! I was beginning to worry about you...oh you caught a robin? That's pretty neat sis!" Mudfire said with a relieved sigh. She turned to Lionpelt and said with pride, "If you need to catch a bird, just make a wish and Wishwish is on her way!"

Chuckling Lionpelt nodded "Indeed but where is the robin? Did you bury it Wishwish?" He asked noticing she didn't have it.

(Last post for the night. Very tired)

Mudfire noticed that Lionpelt was right about the robin. Where is it? She didn't dare say anything though and decided to let Wishwish answer.

(Also last post for me for today)

Wishwish looked down at her paws, then back up. Her ears slightly flattened in embarrassment,

"I left it with Blackfeather because I was really excited to see you..."

Lionpelt nodded. He noticed Wishwish seemed embarresed. "Well you two can catch up while we go back to Blackfeather." I'd like to get back to camp to check in on what's happening." He said

Mudfire nodded and turned to her sister. "Come on then, lets find BlackFeather and get the food back to camp."
She turned to grab her rabbit by the neck and lifted it up, ready to go. However, she wanted to talk to her sister privately about family matters.

Last edited:
"Okay, but I can't remember where I left him..." Wishwish said. She followed behind Mudfire, observing her surroundings while doing so.

Leading the sisters Lionpelt looked behind him at Wishwish. "We'll see if he's laying where he was when I met him last." He said remembering the spot in the forest where he left Blackfeather. As he walked through the forest it reminded him of his son. His pelt prickled a bit remembering the wales of his family caught in the forest fire. Visibly flinching he continued onwards trying not to let his discomfort show through his steely exterior.

Mudfire seen Lionpelt flinch. She wasn't sure if Wish seen it as well, but decided to say nothing. Where is Blackfeather? She stopped for a moment to let go of her prey, and asked, "Wish, does this area look familiar? Is this place similar to where Blackfeather was?"

"I... don't know..." Wishwish, of course, completely forgot where her fellow warrior was, "But if we can't find him then I can just catch another bird!" she said in that uncomfortably loud voice.

Mudfire thought about what her sister said and smiled. "You're right. You two go on and hunt some more while I take this back to the hollow. Then, I'll try to come back to help if I can. Try not to stray too far from each other!"

Mudfire then took her prey and ran off to the direction of the hollow.

Blackfeather pricked his ears at the sound of voices. He sighed and padded toward them when he heard his name. He stepped out of the brush to meet Lionpelt and Wishwish, the robin clamped firmly in his jaws. "I'm here, I'm here," he sighed through the mouthful of feathers.

"There you are Blackfeather." Lionpelt nodded to him as he stepped out of the brush. Lionpelt thought he noticed a bit of irritation in Blackfeather's voice but he couldn't be sure. "We were looking for you to get Wishwish's robin back." Explaining he put down his rabbit. "I was headed back to camp but Wishwish wanted to do a bit more hunting." "Care to join us?" He asked. Lionpelt was intrigued by Blackfeather. Since joining the clan moons ago he'd always been a bit of an enigma. If there was one thing Lionpelt liked it was knowing the cats around him.

Blackfeather dropped the robin for a moment and studied Lionpelt carefully. His mismatched gaze held to other tom's for a long moment, then he shrugged. "I don't see why not." he meowed and picked up the robin in his jaws once more.

(Is it alright to do plot twists?)

Mudfire entered the hollow and went straight to the food pile. As she approached, she noticed the pile was completely emptied. That's strange. She set her rabbit down and walked around to the den. When she entered,nobody was there either. She settled into the nest when a familiar scent filled her nose. Blood!

She ran out of the den and ran around the hollow. She didn't see any cat around, and it made her worried. "Avianpaw! Firekit! Breezestar! Mistypool! Dad!" She was worried, and she near the the leader's den. She knew it was rude to just walk in, and she was afraid to enter, so she didn't. She didn't enter, but she had no idea what to do.

"Somebody! Anybody! SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!"

Last edited:
Lionpelt nodded, Blackfeather's stare had left him curious. It seemed to Lionpelt this cat had something to hide. "Alright let's bury this food." He picked up his rabbit and moved it under some leaves and dirt by a big oak. "Let's hunt by the river" he said walking in the direction of it not looking back at the other cats.

Blackfeather padded after Lionpelt, his head hunched low between his shoulders.

As they walked Lionpelt noticed Blackfeather was keeping his head down. He heard the stream in the near distance. All concern about his clan mates disappeared as he ran gleefully towards the stream. As he reached the bank he jumped in. Feeling the water rush around him was exhilarating. Once his pelt was completely soaked he swam over to the bank. Ever since he was a kit he loved water. The fire that killed his kits and mate only made water more sacred to him. As he shook his golden long coat off all kit like glee faded and was left with deep foreboding. "Blackfeather you might want to come here." He said to the warrior hoping Wishwish was following. Looking down he was sure those were fox tracks. They were fresh ones at that.

Blackfeather stared at the water in disgust for a moment before slipping into the stream. He clumsily paddled through the water to the other side and shook his pelt roughly. He followed Lionpelt's gaze to the tracks in the earth. Blackfeather let his claws slide out. "Should we follow it?" he said softly.

Lionpelt nodded, "Yea we should. It would be stupid to try to take them on right now. But let's scout out their den." Looking at the tracks he noted it was at least a family of fox. "Wishwish you go back to camp and get other warriors!" He exclaimed "Come on Blackfeather be prepared for a fight." He said growling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom