• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Welcome to Eterna!

Archaic, I seem to be losing avatars actually. I was able to see Habunake's avatar just fine yesterday, but now I can't see it. Profile pics seem to be affected as well.

Everything is fine here. Haven't experienced the gibberish thing yet, but then I'm not on during peak hours (which the server is handling quite well, if the numbers are to be believed).

And your avatar doesn't appear either. The text of the posts appears quite fine.

EDIT: As I view this thread, the only avatars that appear in this thread belong to Geoffrey2004, Evil Figment, Archaic, myself, and evkl.

Last edited:
Regarding the avatars - on my side, I couldn't see Chosen's or Habunake's avatars on page 1 just now, but when I messed around with this thread again, they showed up fine.

Well, I tried what you suggested on Zhen Lin's avatar, and it didn't work. I'm using IE, so yeah. Oh, and my avatar's a .png, in case that has anything to do with it...

Now Zhen Lin, Chosen, Bell02, Paperfairy, Melkor, and eX.A.K.R.'s avatars are missing. I'm also missing more profile pictures as well.

EDIT: Now I'm missing avatars for Shuko, Vereux0, and Barb.

Last edited:
It's definitely IE. I'm dual-browsing BMG (one IE and one Firefox window), and I see the avatars clearly on Firefox, and only half of them on IE.

I had a few problems last night, such as Immortal Azumarill's avatar appearing in EVERYONE's profile, and Pie's being only half there...but it's fixed now. I'm using Opera, btw.

For reassurance, I'm in Firefox and everyone's Avatars come out just fine.
[Response time of the forum is great too!]
And as has been announced, IE seems to show no avatars for most users.

Archaic's didn't show up on the first page of this thread, but it did show
up fine on the subsequent ones.

Well, as long as I'm using Firefox, I'm good.

Well then this is a perfect reason to stop using IE. Switch to Opera ( ^_^ ) or Firefox or something.

Yes.

They're seeing the Bulbagarden forum, as opposed to a "Server busy" message.

That's definitely awesome.

Indeed, indeed. That needs to be quoted somewhere. Other than here, that is. :p

Oh yeah, and Firefox > IE.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom